[Variety 2017] The Lovebirds : Year 1 / Newlyweds Diary (tvN) Stars, Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun

Some also tried making the 'walnut wrapped in dried persimmon' that Goo-nim made for her husband. yum~yum~[耶][挤眼]

Ahn: “맛있어 여보~ (It's delicious, honey~)”[心]

⑴op said it's too easy to make, and it tastes really really delicious. And, that the left over dried persimmon should be made like this. She also said, "Would this be good for a diet snack? Of course, if you eat too much, then it won't help your diet."

⑵2 persimmons, 3 walnuts, 3 jujubes
This simple ingredients are transformed into a luxurious dessert.

ⓒbabofarm, nanacat

cbff679egy1fchukc5wssj20qu1mln7e.jpg

cbff679egy1fchupozhk3j21kw46ye81.jpg

cbff679egy1fchxol8bkgj21kw4p77wh.jpg

cbff679egy1fchynljli9g20dc0c74qu.gif

Actors Ahn JaeHyun and Goo HyeSun tops the list of the most popular TV stars[耶][舔屏]

On February 8th, according to analytics company, Good Data Corporation, the two protagonists of tvN's new program by Na Young-seok pd, “Honeymoon Diary,” Ahn JaeHyun and Goo HyeSun placed side by side, at 1st and 2nd, as the 'most buzzworthy TV appearance' in non-drama category.

Congratulations AhnGoo, and of course, to the show, and to the whole team of “Honeymoon Diary”!! I'm really glad that the show has been warmly received by many, that many had so much fun watching it and found it healing.[爱你][good]

The OSTs for "Honeymoon Diary" is planned to be relased in the future. It has a total of 6 songs in which 4 are instrumentals. Wooyoung pd has said recently that they are planning to released the OSTs for "Honeymoon Diary" in the future. It's rare that they produced ost for their shows. Yoo Heeyeol who has direct connection to Na pd through 'Youth over Flowers-Peru' participated as music director. It will include 6 songs in which 4 are instrumentals. A duet song by Sam Kim & Kwon Jinah is also included... Excited much to hear the songs~^^

006tRnhzgy1fcjf0pdnfkj30qo0httb7.jpg

Actors Ahn JaeHyun and Goo HyeSun tops the list of the most popular TV stars[耶][爱你]

On February 8th, according to analytics company, Good Data Corporation, the two protagonists of tvN's new program by Na Young-seok pd, “Honeymoon Diary,” Ahn JaeHyun and Goo HyeSun placed 1st and 2nd, as the 'most buzzworthy(talked-about) TV appearance' in non-drama category.

cbff679egy1fcjufeejyxj218g0ya48b.jpg

he picture diary of “The Lovebirds” has been updated with drawings of [狗]Gamja with eomma and appa, and [猫咪]Ahnju, in a comfortable lying position.

They're so adorable!![耶][挤眼]
cbff679egy1fck3lkmposj20me0me0vd.jpg

cbff679egy1fck3lhmdh3j20me0meabp.jpg

cbff679egy1fck5e3amuvg20ci071qv7.gif

cbff679egy1fck5gll0jrg20ci071qv6.gif

cbff679egy1fck5icau4jg20ci0711kz.gif

cbff679egy1fck5jfqizvg20ci0714qs.gif

cbff679egy1fck5kuevh9g20ci071hdw.gif

cbff679egy1fck5ll6mfmg20b4069b2c.gif

Antenna Music, indie record label by Yoo Hee-yeol, announced today that the OST album of “Honeymoon Diary(The Lovebirds)”, in which Yoo Hee-yeol participated as music director, will be released through online music sites tomorrow (February 10th, Friday) at 12 midnight.

cbff679egy1fckblu98swj20u016caiv.jpg

The preview stills for today's episode.

“Ahn Jaehyun and Goo Hyesun were in the process of resolving their disagreement by going through a deep discussion, which will invoke a sense of empathy in the viewers.”

cbff679egy1fclby6caqaj20rs0fmn09.jpg

cbff679egy1fclby7sw34j20rs0fmtch.jpg

cbff679egy1fclby971qqj20rs0fmgoj.jpg

cbff679egy1fclbyek6wmj20rs0fmn06.jpg

“Winter Story” a beautiful piano melody which summarizes how she felt when she was doing “Honeymoon Diary” with her husband

cbff679egy1fclgd7n11uj21kw1kwds2.jpg

The main OST for “Honeymoon Diary(The Lovebirds)”
《I DO》 by Kwon Jinahand Sam Kim is no.3 on mnet
and no.2 on Olleh. within the top 3

cbff679egy1fcm5lw5949j20xc1c0gt0.jpg

“Honeymoon Diary(The Lovebirds),” led by the Ahn Jaehyun and Goo Hyesun couple, took first place in ratings.[耶][爱你]

Episode 2 of “Honeymoon Diary(The Lovebirds)” recorded an average of 5.1% and highest 6.5% respectively. It ranked first among cable channel shows and public channel dramas for two consecutive weeks during its time slot. 

Congratulations to the whole Lovebirds team!!

cbff679egy1fcm8awrvc2j215o0tg78k.jpg

cbff679egy1fcm8av27wtj21e00yi79r.jpg

“Honeymoon Diary / Ahn Jaehyun / Goo Hyesun” is currently trending 1st on Naver's real-time hot topic keywords!!

cbff679egy1fcmezy06e4j20xc0p0gpo.jpgKBS Joy's <Chart Men>
“Married stars who are known
to be loving partners
you want to own”

Ahn-nim's in 2nd place[害羞] 

⑴Ji Sung
⑵Ahn Jaehyun
⑶Ki Tae-young
⑷Sean
⑸Baek Jong-won
⑹Yoo Ji-tae
⑺Cha Tae-hyun
⑻Park Myeong-su
⑼Ahn Jung-hwan
⑽Jung Suk-won
⑾Jung Sang-hoon
⑿Bong Tae-gyu

ⓒnewsen

cbff679egy1fcmiyz4ko2j20e3131tdo.jpg

Newlyweds Diary Recap: Episode 3

Episode 3 – Personal Taste – February 17, 2017

cr : http://www.koreanvarietyrecaps.com/newlyweds-diary-recap-episode-3/

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-A.jpg?resize=1

The two are interviewed together outside the little house with the red roof. They talk about how they have different personalities and tastes. Ku Hye-sun says it’s better to admit that they’re different than to force compromises. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says, “That’s why I’m putting in a lot of effort. You can’t change your disposition, but I think you can change your tastes and preferences, so I’m working hard to change them.”

Ku Hye-sun responds,”Huh?” Yeah, I don’t understand what he’s trying to say either. 

This episode takes place several days after moving in. It’s a dark morning, before the sun’s risen. Ku Hye-sun lights the fireplace and turns on the heaters.

Then, she gets busy making breakfast. She makes some rice, slices garlic, washes lettuce, and fries some spam. She is definitely a “creative” chef. Breakfast is done, but . . . uh . . . it looks like she just put out a bunch of random vegetables along with some spam and a can of tuna on the dining table. 

Ahn Jae-hyun compliments her food anyways saying, “Wow, you worked hard.”

Ku Hye-sun humbly replies, “No, I didn’t do much.”

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AA.jpg?resize=

Ahn Jae-hyun, decides to reheat the spam to get rid of all the excess oil Ku Hye-sun added. However, even while he’s fixing her cooking, he compliments her saying, “You sliced the spam so well. Good job.”

Ku Hye-sun grabs some ketchup. This is a pet peeve of mine. I hate how Koreans almost always put ketchup on “western foods” like spam and sandwiches. In Korea, too many good foods are ruined with ketchup and sugar.

Ku Hye-sun says her parents ate mostly vegetables, so she enjoys eating raw vegetables. Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun says he prefers meat, so when they go to Korean BBQ restaurants, he’ll eat all the meat while she just nibbles on the lettuce. 

Ku Hye-sun starts chewing hungrily. Ahn Jae-hyun jokes, “Augh, you’re so ugly.” Ku Hye-sun just ignores him and keeps eating. They feed each other lettuce wraps. 

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAA.jpg?resize

The sun rises, and we get some beautiful landscape scenes. It’s so pretty, like something out of a storybook. There’s snow everywhere including on their red post box and the red rooftop.

Ku Hye-sun cheerfully notes there’re barely any dishes to do. That just have to rinse a few things in water. Ku Hye-sun does the dishes while Ahn Jae-hyun takes care of the trash. They then get dressed to go out.

Ku Hye-sun tells the dog to have fun at home and feed themselves. The captions for Gamja the dog read, “But, I don’t know how to feed myself :cry:” She’s just joking though and puts out bowls of pet food for all six of the pets.

They walk to a nearby ice festival. In the winter, a lot of rural counties hold ice festivals with ice fishing, skating, sledding, etc.

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAA.jpg?resiz

When they arrive at the festival, Ku Hye-sun notes, “There are some military ahjussis in charge here.” Ahn Jae-hyun tells her, “Don’t call them ahjussis, they’re even younger than me.” Well I have some news for you Mr. Ahn Jae-hyun, you’re an ahjussi now too.

Ku Hye-sun says this is her first time sledding. She has a lot of fun, and isn’t scared at all. In fact, she keeps wanting to go faster and faster. She rides the sled again and again, until she ends up riding it seven times in a row.

She wants to keep riding, so Ahn Jae-hyun has to drag her off the ice. 

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAA.jpg?resi

They then head to a mini-mart. It’s playing some loud music, so Ahn Jae-hyun pretends like its a club and asks Ku Hye-sun for some ID to enter. 

They have some cup ramen, coffee, and fish shaped buns all for just 3,300 won (~3.30 USD). Hot ramen is always delicious when eaten in the cold. 

While eating, Ahn Jae-hyun mentions that his birthday is coming up, he’ll be 31 this year. Ku Hye-sun notes, “Nuna will be 34. I’m so old that I don’t get excited about anything anymore. I only get excited over you.” Ahn Jae-hyun jokes that her cheesy line must have been from a script.

Ku Hye-sun continues speaking roboticly, “That was the last time I was excited. After that, I never became excited. That is how life is.” The screen shows a pretend script as if Ku Hye-sun is reading lines from a drama. Ahn Jae-hyun gives her acting 100 points.

He gets a peck on the cheek saying that’s his birthday present. Ahn Jae-hyun responds, “No, you marrying me was my birthday present.” He punches Ku Hye-sun in the shoulder out of embarrassment from his own cheesiness, while Ku Hye-sun just looks straight ahead.

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAA.jpg?res

They return home and build a snowman in their yard. Ahn Jae-hyun grabs a red pepper from the fridge for the nose, some berries for the eyes, rocks for buttons, branches for the arms, and finishes it off with some gloves. 

This is Ahn Jae-hyun’s first time making a snowman. There sure are lots of firsts today.

The two then let their dogs Gamja and Goonbam out. So cute!

While Ku Hye-sun plays with the dogs a bit, Ahn Jae-hyun boils some water for lemon tea. They drink it inside where it’s nice and warm. 

They also listen to one of Ku Hye-sun’s songs. It’s one where she plays the cello.

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAA.jpg?re

It snows that night, so the couple go outside to watch. Ahn Jae-hyun notes that Ku Hye-sun’s face is super oily, probably because she’s tired. She jokes that she can fry an egg in all that oil. 

We then get a bit from “Gunbam’s Diary.” He’s the youngest dog, so he gets picked on by the other dogs and yelled at by the humans for peeing on the floor. Also, the humans keep playing with the other dogs instead of him.”

While Ku Hye-sun is washing up, Ahn Jae-hyun asks for a late night snack. Ku Hye-sun wants some ramen. She wants Wang Tukkeong, but Ahn Jae-hyun wants Snack Ramen. It seems like their tastes in ramen brands don’t match, but it doesn’t matter because they don’t have either anyways. 

They instead decide to have some dried fish with mayonnaise and beer. It’s common pub fare in Korea. 

The dogs Gamja and Gunbam go out again. Ahn Jae-hyun and Ku Hye-sun laugh at how happy the dogs are, jumping around in the snow. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says he’s so happy they came here. Ku Hye-sun agrees. They go to bed telling each other they’re really, really, really, really happy.

Good night~

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAA.jpg?r

The next morning, the two are interviewed again on their dating style.

Ahn Jae-hyun says after their relationship went public, they started dating openly eating lots of good food and travelling. Even after getting married, they want to live like they’re dating. He wants to live a young life like in a romantic comedy.

It’s now almost 1 PM. It’s time to head out for another date. They get dressed, and Ku Hye-sun worries that she’s an ajjuma. Ahn Jae-hyun says, “You are an ajjuma.” He jokes that her large pants make her look like 90s pop singer Kim Won-joon.

They drive to the famous Inje Birch Tree Forest. I’ve never been there in the winter, but it’s really beautiful in the spring. It’s located in the middle of a regular coniferous forest, so you have to hike for an hour and a half, then suddenly all the brown and green pine trees turn into white and yellow birch trees. The contrast is so stark, that it almost feels like you’re on another planet. The shots of the forest in this episode really don’t do the place justice. 

The birch tree forest is only a 20 minute drive away. While driving, they note that time flies so fast. Ahn Jae-hyun says they could stay a whole month here. (So then filming must have been less than a month?)

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAA.jpg?

We get to see some shots of the birch tree forest in the spring, but in the winter, it’s a completely different look. All the leaves have fallen, and the trees are covered in snow.

But first, it’s a 6 km hike from the parking lot to the birch forest. The entire path there is paved, so it’s a relatively easy hike, but the slope is much steeper than in looks on TV.

They see a child running, and Ku Hye-sun imitates him. Ku Hye-sun then throws a snowball at her husband. 

A random guy walks past Ku Hye-sun saying to his friend, “It looks amazing.” Ku Hye-sun replies, “Yes, it is.” Ahn Jae-hyun laughs at her saying, “I didn’t say that. You can’t even tell what my voice sounds like?”

Ku Hye-sun then “helps” Ahn Jae-hyun hike up the hill, by pushing his butt with a stick. 

They even have a mini-race, and of course Ahn Jae-hyun wins. 

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Finally, they arrive at the birch forest. 

There are so many people there. When I went a few years back, there were only about five people in the entire place, but the area has been featured on a lot of TV shows recently, so it’s gotten quite popular. 

Ahn Jae-hyun and Ku Hye-sun try to find a spot with no people, to take some photos. 

Ahn Jae-hyun makes fun of her nose hair sticking out. Then, he consoles her, “Don’t worry, it’s because of evolution. Gorillas have nose hairs too, but not dogs.”

Ku Hye-sun says they were mature while dating, but both become childish after getting married. 

They continue throwing some snow at each other. 

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAAAA.jp

Meanwhile, we see the youngest cat, Ahnju’s Diary. He too is always getting picked on by the other cats. 

It’s time to walk back down to the parking lot. Ku Hye-sun says her back hurts. Ahn Jae-hyun tells the cameras that she has flat feet, so he was thankful that she agreed to go with him. He felt really bad though because she got blisters.

When hiking, the return downhill always takes longer. Suddenly, a guy “skis” past them using two sticks as ski sticks. It looks like a good idea.

They finally get back to the parking lot and split a steamed red bean bun. Ku Hye-sun is so hungry that she accidentally eats some of the paper wrapping. No wonder they’re so skinny. If it were me, I’d have bought and ate one bun all by myself. 

Ku Hye-sun says she chose the wrong shoes. Ahn Jae-hyun says, “You only have one pair of shoes.”

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAAAAA.j

They arrive back home, and Ahn Jae-hyun gives his wife a peck on the cheek before they get out of the car. 

While Ku Hye-sun changes clothes, Ahn Jae-hyun takes care of the kitty litter and takes out the trash.

They then decide to have some omija liquor. Omija is a Korean berry that named after it’s five flavors. (oh = five in Korean) We get a montage of their time so far as the captions read sour flavor, spicy flavor, bitter flavor, sweet flavor, etc.

Ku Hye-sun gets drunk quickly, and she starts asking random questions like what to do if they encounter a bear. Ku Hye-sun ponders, “Will I die? But I don’t have a gun.”

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

They decide to play video games. 

Ku Hye-sun says in her interview that her husband really likes to play video games and was angry to find out that he recently quit playing them. She likes when he plays video games, because they she gets time to herself.

Ahn Jae-hyun says her fingers are short, so he thought she would be bad with her hands, but he later found out that she’s a painter and a musician. 

There’s a whole box full of games that Ahn Jae-hyun brought from home. While they set them up, Gamja leans on Ku Hye-sun who complains that he’s heavy. Ahn Jae-hyun tells Gamja, “Go away you poopy dog.”

Ahn Jae-hyun explains that their game system is a limited edition version with only 100 sold and it came out the day after his trip on <New Journey to the West>. He got up at 6 AM, wearing a mask and hat to hide his identity, but when he got there he found that they were selling the old version of the cameras. ㅠㅠ

Newlyweds-Diary-3-Episode-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahn Jae-hyun lets his wife play first. That’s how you know that it’s true love.

They play some space game and then a ball hitting game? I think they have to use their head to block the ball from getting out. It looks silly. 

After playing three entire rounds by herself Ku Hye-sun declares, “Games are boring. I don’t like games.” 

After taking off the headset, Ku Hye-sun’s hair is messy, so she does the bend and snap ala <Legally Blonde>. Ahn Jae-hyun tells her, “You’re so pretty. How sexy. Do you want to kiss.” She keeps doing the bend and snap. Ahn Jae-hyun adds, “Wow, so pretty.” 

There’s a montage from through out the day of him telling her she’s pretty. 

In an interview, Ahn Jae-hyun says it’s weird now when she wears makeup. He’s more used to her natural, messy face. It’s prettier to him now. 

While he goes to clean up in the bathroom, Ku Hye-sun pranks him by standing right in the doorway to the living room. Ahn Jae-hyun opens the living room door and screams out, “ARRRGH’  He must be easily scared.

Lights out. 

In the final interviews of the episode Ku Hye-sun says, ” We don’t spend a lot of time together. We don’t watch TV these days and don’t eat much. I don’t know what we’re doing together, so doing this program made us spend time together.”

Ahn Jae-hyun says, “Getting married and being able to date and create beautiful memories . . . “

Ku Hye-sun narrates, “Compromising is difficult, but being together isn’t as tough as I thought it’d be.”

Yay for another cute episode. I’m surprised that there was no fighting today. It’s not easy for newlyweds to live together so peacefully since there’s always a bit of an adjustment period. 

Next Week: Shopping and rearranging furniture

Saturday, February 18, 2017

How to create a good husband a la Goo Hye Sun

0000946594_001_20170218065109357.jpg

Naver - TV Report : Goo Hye Sun 'Goo-Nim' should release a book about how to create a good husband

1. [+1547, -30] Goo Hye Sun is so different from her image, she is so simpleㅎㅎ She wears anything, she isn't picky with foods. She is a type that people would have no complaints and love to live with. She will say good if it is good, and bad if it is bad. She has no greed. I want to be a person like her 

2. [+1348, -41] I surprised everytime i heard Goo-Nim's interviews. She has a deep thought, but she looks like a kid when she plays with her husband. So cuteㅋㅋ

3. [+854, -21] They are a gentle and well-behaved cat-like couple

4. [+738, -32] If i get married, i want to be a good wife like Goo-Nim

5. [+687, -26] Truly a match made in heaven ^^ 

6. [+243, -2] In married couple relationships, being nice, take care and understand each other well can not happen if only one person took an effort to do it. Have to agree with your partner, and doing things together is easy but also hard to do in marriage

7. [+236, -3] It's not about create a good husband. It's about two good person meet and become a couple

8. [+231, -2] They are an example of meant to be together couple. It will be nice to have that kind of person or be that kind of person for someone. I know it is hard to find that kind of person, so i only hope for someone who can connect emotionally with me

9. [+230, -2] Ahn Jae Hyun is also do great. He always praises his wife and takes a good care of her~ what a nice husband. Two of them work together to make this relationship lovely

10. [+241, -11] Na Young Suk PD's variety show is always real. I can not stop smiling looking at them. AhnGoo couple, hope you can always be happy for a long long time

Newlywed Diary : Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun

0000704004_001_20170217223410597.jpg

Naver - XSports : Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, 30s ? They are 30 months old when they are together

1. [+5857, -98] Ahn Jae Hyun likes walking around. Goo Hye Sun that willing to accompany him despite her flat foot is so pretty. Ahn Jae Hyun that keeps saying cute when she fails to do something also so pretty ㅜㅜ This is more romantic than any romance dramas.

2. [+4485, -79] There is a huge difference in sweetness between this and We Got Married

3. [+3137, -68] They look so pretty when trying to understand and accept each other through a conversation. . please live prettily in the future too ~ Goo Hye Sun is not only so pretty, she also so cool and has a deep thought. Ahn Jae Hyun that respects and takes a good care of his wife is so cool. Support you two!

4. [+3092, -78] Ing. Today also so sweet ㅎㅎㅎ really like this ㅋㅋ sweet and fun !!

5. [+2672, -73] They live prettily ~

6. [+890, -19] Goo Hye Sun is so different from her image, she is so simpleㅎㅎ She wears anything, she doesn't picky with foods. She is a type that people would have no complaints and love to live with. She will say good if it is good, and bad if it is bad. She has no greed

7, [+621, -19] She is so different from the image she has shown in dramas, Goo Hye Sun's rediscovery !!

8. [+582, -20] Ahn Jae Hyun, how does he speak that prettily

9. [+568, -20] This is somehow true. They joke a lot when they are together. They seems have so much fun and so happy. "The place where i can be most relieved and comfortable is in my home beside my husband" I hope they will not change even after their newlywed period over

10. [+519, -19] "I decided to get married because i can act like a kid when we are together" More i look at Goo Hye Sun, more she looks cool

*** Thank you for all your possitive respon for ND episode 3 last nite***

• 1 year later...

Archived