[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

@triplem NJH does look nervous in the red carpet compared to LSK, like he doesn't know where to look.

And LSK is really expressive when she speaks in the second video. And her eyes are scary big when she stares, I get the Baek In Ha vibes! Or was BJ rubbing off on her? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

@triplem NJH does look nervous in the red carpet compared to LSK, like he doesn't know where to look.

And LSK is really expressive when she speaks in the second video. And her eyes are scary big when she stares, I get the Baek In Ha vibes! Or was BJ rubbing off on her? 

Yes, i think i see baek in ha in those eyes. LSK has a very strong personality. I like how confident she is :heart:

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes, i think i see baek in ha in those eyes. LSK has a very strong personality. I like how confident she is :heart:

I really like her personality too. I've been binge watching everything LSK and I could see that she may occasionally be shy when praised or complimented but generally, she's quite confident in her own skin. Which really gives off this sexy but intimidating vibe, I'd guess, to the guys. of course her ethereal beauty doesn't hurt. She's my girl crush at the moment.

10 minutes ago, bokjooyah said:

I really like her personality too. I've been binge watching everything LSK and I could see that she may occasionally be shy when praised or complimented but generally, she's quite confident in her own skin. Which really gives off this sexy but intimidating vibe, I'd guess, to the guys. of course her ethereal beauty doesn't hurt. She's my girl crush at the moment.

I think her confidence makes her such a great entertainer (modeling in particular).

Do guys find her confidence intimidating? But she has many guy friends like Lee JS, Kwang Soo. On the other hand I hardly hear she has girl friends. Even after doctors she seems closer to the guys than Park shin Hye. 

hahahaha the IG vid of NJH and Jisoo talking while LSK face is...hahahahha so cute. She was like "uhm...hello! That is my oppa (reffering to Jisoo on his cameo on WFKBJ)".

Though I ship hard LSK and NJH. I can't help but get drawn to Jisoo and NJH bromance. How I wish the three of them starred in a drama or a movie but don't make a love triangle because I will be torn. I prefer to have NJH and Jisoo as brothers (they kinda look a like anyways) then Sukyung a badass gangsta where NJH is a nerd whk fell in love with her while jisoo is paired with another girl. Hahahahahahahaha XD 

2 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

hahahaha the IG vid of NJH and Jisoo talking while LSK face is...hahahahha so cute. She was like "uhm...hello! That is my oppa (reffering to Jisoo on his cameo on WFKBJ)".

Though I ship hard LSK and NJH. I can't help but get drawn to Jisoo and NJH bromance. How I wish the three of them starred in a drama or a movie but don't make a love triangle because I will be torn. I prefer to have NJH and Jisoo as brothers (they kinda look a like anyways) then Sukyung a badass gangsta where NJH is a nerd whk fell in love with her while jisoo is paired with another girl. Hahahahahahahaha XD 

I'm waiting the day the three of the in 1 drama. plus, i want to see more LSK as lead actrees no more villain please although she was good as evil 2nd lead 

LSK loves to sing all the time, & Zico mentioned that she's "always singing and dancing." Look who else loves to sing ;)

In happy together, LSK also mentioned that she loves musicals, and the MC's said that any boyfriend she got would learn to sing along for her even if he had to interest in musicals initially because she's so charming. And then she said she makes all her friends sing along musicals to musicals with her...

(coughLaLaLandcoughBokJooLandcoughCityOfStarscough)

Okay, here's a fun one:

LSK posted this picture of with a plushie in November, saying "I was tired and then my/our "beomppeudeu" gave this to me. Charging is complete. FD = ppeudeu" which has a lot of codewords/nicknames? Who got it for her?

NJH's manager commented on it saying. "it resembles you."

Spoiler

wyfZL1W.jpg

And then if I check out NJH's manager's insta, NJH and his manager both seem to be having fun playing claw machines to get these plushies, he posted a bunch of plushies in December, it seems to be something they both enjoy~ Does a plushie look familiar? Seems like they manager to get the same one that LSK posted.

heybiblee commented "#bokjoo's" and NJH's manager replied "i'll give you the one that looks like you"

Spoiler

ycOB85A.jpg

NJH is busy collecting even more plushies, did he already give her some? Will he give her plushies in the future? Was he the one who gave her the one she posted? LSK and NJH's manager are quite close too it seems. Are they just friends? Is NJH on his manager's account? Is this all a huge conspiracy? Who knows!

They both seem to like plushies tho :)

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Oooo... finally the shipper thread for swag couple. Thanks @_yellowcarina_ ♡♡♡

They're so adorably matched to each other!! ♡♡♡♡

Something about the way he moves his legs around her is really cute. Like when he's sitting on the floor in that video, or in this one too

5 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Do guys find her confidence intimidating? But she has many guy friends like Lee JS, Kwang Soo. On the other hand I hardly hear she has girl friends. Even after doctors she seems closer to the guys than Park shin Hye. 

I think she has a lot of female friends too but they don't get as much attention cause it's not as interesting to talk about.

Woot thanks guys for this thread! Time for team real for this couple, i shipped then so hard but i will always know my limit!

its so nice to see lot of videos and photos here and their friendship story. Good job everyone!!

6 minutes ago, Arifah Zaharein said:

So glad there is finally a shipper page for them! been obsessed with their pairing since WLFKBJ, cant get enough of them. Really ship them as a couple or even as friends, i hope they would star in more dramas/films in the future, their chemistry shouldnt be wasted. difficult for that to happen as the korean ent. dont usually pair up the same people again but who knows in another 5 yrs or so? i would like to see a reverse role, like njh being the cold type and lsk being the shy, loving and fun type. a person can dream aite... 

Btw, from watching yg models' videos around 2014/2015 it seems that lsk werent as close to njh as much as she is to the other male models who are loud, but i guess maybe they gradually become close. njh seems quite shy but can be fun, if youre close to him and lsk has a dominant personality, she can easily be friends with anyone. I do love it when njh teases lsk, it makes him look charming. I also agree with one person here saying that lsk really does bring out the shine in njh, as his delivery as jh is so believable around lsk. hope after this drama they will become even closer with each other, their opposite personalities makes them have great chemistry.

Much love to everyone in this thread~~~do discuss more as i love reading them!  :wub:

Hey! Thanks for joining us! =) 

Yeah from the YG models videos, it doesn't look that way but I actually think she is quite close to him. If you look at her IG from 2014 and 2015, she actually posted about him here and there, whether it's a video or a photo. There is one video floating around of her meeting him (and another friend) at a cafe. There is also a video about Lee Sung Kyung's closest guy friends and Nam Joo Hyuk was mentioned as one of them. I actually think they are closer friends than they appear =) Especially now, with all that hugging and kissing! 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/02/nam-joo-hyuk-talks-role-upcoming-tvn-fantasy-drama/ 

I can't find a NJH actor thread so I would like to ask a permission to post this great great news. NJH in a fantasy drama?! Hell Yes!! I hope he agrees to do this drama and would it be too much if I also hope for Sungkyung unnie to be her leading lady? Hahahahaha. I just can't imagine NJH without LSK anymore but oh well~In order to grow as a great actor he needs more experience and more more project so I really hope he will do this drama or any drama that he would like. I will forever be supporting him. <3 

Archived