[REAL LIFE COUPLE] SWAG II Nam Joo Hyuk <3 Lee Sung Kyung II

_yellowcarina_

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, thanks for creating the shipper thread!! :D I needed this. I need to vent my feelings for the Swag couple after watching all those pics and videos of the MBC awards. Nam Joo Hyuk was so serious all the time...he made me more suspicious that he really has feelings for his nuna and of course he wanted to be careful in front of all those people watching  embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif ...am I out of my mind? hahaha!!

Btw, both of them looked gorgeous and so happy they won an award, they totally deserve it! :)

More of them together, please!!! :wub:

Thanks so much for starting this thread! Now, we don't have to feel bad talking about them in the main forum. I love that these two are friends in real life because that's what makes the shipping much more fun! They're just so comfortable with each other 

@_yellowcarina_ At first Kyung Soo Jin talks about how happy she was playing a university student and how when they were filming she could feel the jealousy of the girls around watching, she really felt like she had become his gf lol. Then the MC says the person next to her must be disappointed (referred to JaeYi, he probably thought that was a love triangle), LSK says "Dr. Jae Yi is mine!" MC asks about the words that come to mind about when you had your first love, LSK says she was very shy, NJH says "that's a new side of you." They laugh. MC says their chemistry seems very good, LSK says that they're originally very close and shot a lot of couple pictures when they were models. MC asks about what sports they would want to do if they another drama about sports, NJH says taekwondo since he had a green belt in taekwondo and proceeds to have a terrible demo lol. They talk about KSJ and rhythm gymnastics, she gives a demo.

Waaah! First post on here.

Thank you so much for starting this thread. For the past year or so, I have been content in just reading the forums here on soompi. I have been loving Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and I will continue reading the show thread. However, there's something about sung kyung and joo hyuk that I can't help but ship them. I just love them. :wub:

9 hours ago, MC99 said:

Anybody find or see the ending to the MBC AWARDS where they line up and take a group picture?

Hi! Saw these vids while scouring IG for MBC awards coverage. I was curious why LSK and NJH weren't standing side by side in the group pic for winners unlike LJS&HHJ as well as SIG&NJH. LSK was cute tho. She seems close with the senior actor from W. Here are the links to the IG posts. (Sorry, dunno how to embed.)

https://instagram.com/p/BOqfkVNgcfx/

https://instagram.com/p/BOqf8wFARCd/

https://instagram.com/p/BOqgfgGgDN5/

4 hours ago, koreanricegirl said:

@_yellowcarina_ At first Kyung Soo Jin talks about how happy she was playing a university student and how when they were filming she could feel the jealousy of the girls around watching, she really felt like she had become his gf lol. Then the MC says the person next to her must be disappointed (referred to JaeYi, he probably thought that was a love triangle), LSK says "Dr. Jae Yi is mine!" MC asks about the words that come to mind about when you had your first love, LSK says she was very shy, NJH says "that's a new side of you." They laugh. MC says their chemistry seems very good, LSK says that they're originally very close and shot a lot of couple pictures when they were models. MC asks about what sports they would want to do if they another drama about sports, NJH says taekwondo since he had a green belt in taekwondo and proceeds to have a terrible demo lol. They talk about KSJ and rhythm gymnastics, she gives a demo.

They need to stop revealing snippets like this. Lol it just makes us fall more for them. 

Thanks @koreanricegirl

3 hours ago, bokjooyah said:

Hi! Saw these vids while scouring IG for MBC awards coverage. I was curious why LSK and NJH weren't standing side by side in the group pic for winners unlike LJS&HHJ as well as SIG&NJH. LSK was cute tho. She seems close with the senior actor from W. Here are the links to the IG posts. (Sorry, dunno how to embed.)

https://instagram.com/p/BOqfkVNgcfx/

https://instagram.com/p/BOqf8wFARCd/

https://instagram.com/p/BOqgfgGgDN5/

Thanks so much. She is close with LJS. I'm guessing model days and now being in YG.

YEA NJH....no where to be found in the videos.

4 hours ago, coswebelong said:

I can find many videos of these two but unfortunately most of them are not with subtitles so i is sad..

hopefully more people will realize that they are so cute together and start to sub their videos..jeballll 

Post them! I can try to give brief translations! :)

15 hours ago, MC99 said:

They need to stop revealing snippets like this. Lol it just makes us fall more for them. 

Thanks @koreanricegirl

Thanks so much. She is close with LJS. I'm guessing model days and now being in YG.

YEA NJH....no where to be found in the videos.

NJH and LSK went up from different ends of the stage so they ended up standing at opposite ends of the photo line. But can clearly see NJH in the last two videos, he greeted Seo Jin and another veteran actor (forgot name with balding hair usually comic role)

2 hours ago, Ohsh said:

NJH and LSK went up from different ends of the stage so they ended up standing at opposite ends of the photo line. But can clearly see NJH in the last two videos, he greeted Seo Jin and another veteran actor (forgot name with balding hair usually comic role)

Oh yes, but I meant around LSK.

NJH is always kinda serious on the red carpet..nervous eh.. and look at those heels that LSK is wearing - damn how does she walk in them. Looks like many people ship them online including this IG owner , hehe. 

Archived