[Drama 2017] Ms. Perfect (Perfect Wife) 완벽한 아내

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In episode 3 we find out that BG and NM are step siblings. BG's mother married NM's mother. BG also seems to know about NM scamming men? We still haven't found out who that older lady is that has been paying NM to break up JB and JH's marriage.

We also don't know why YB, JH's boss has been faking his injuries but then suddenly drops the charges against JH. So many mysteries so far that we need answers for.  At the end of the the episode, we find out that EH's husband is, Cha Kyung Woo, JB's first love! When EH did some sewing, I'm not sure if it was a pillow case or a towel, but the initials were "K & J" that probably stood for Kyung and Jae. So it seems that both KW and EH have something to gain by having JB and JH move  into their home. Is it the children that they want? 

JH is a man that doesn't seem to know what he wants in life. He loves both JB and NM, but also loves his children and doesn't want to lose them. It looks like JB takes him back in the preview.

Wait. Wh--Wha--WHAT!!??Bonggoo and Nami are - brother AND sister?!!? WTF:blink: 

Eunhee is married to Jaebok's ex??!! OY.

I'm sorry but Jaebok's husband is a loser:tongue: he keeps saying I Love You too easily.. looks like he is never changing his ways. But this is a K-Drama, so anything is possible LoL!

I am enjoying this drama a.lot. Didn't plan to watch, wasn't looking forward to it, really just started out of curiosity, and I'm instantly hooked! Maybe it is because I am also a 40-something ajumma that I can easily relate to the story esp.the lead female? Haha... Glad there is a thread to share, eventho' a quiet one.

@Latte_Anyday Yes, I think BG and NM are step siblings.  BG mentioned something about his mother leaving her children to be with NM's father. I was shocked too, when I found out that EH is married to Kyung Woo who is JB's ex boyfriend. I don't think he's involved in her scheme though. At the end of the episode, we find out that that woman who paid NM to seduce JH, works for EH. What's scary is JB , JH, and kids now live with a murderer! Looks like JB will be accused of murdering NM being she was the last one with her and is found with NM's blood all over her hands. 

From the preview, it looks like JH believes JB murdered NM, his lover because of her jealousy. We will have to wait until next week to find out if JB goes to jail.

@ktcjdrama I also relate to this drama, but I would consider JB  as my daughter since I'm much older. My advice to JB would have been to divorce JH. Being the strong person she is, she would survive without him. 

DRAMA RECAPS

Perfect Wife: Episode 3

by LollyPip | 

RBACAC4.jpg

As if things weren’t already convoluted enough, this episode introduces even more mysterious relationships and strange behavior on the part of the people around Jae-bok and Jung-hee. As they try to decide whether to save their marriage or call it quits, sharks are circling in the choppy marital waters, just waiting for their chance to strike.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

Rather than make a scene in the emergency room, Jae-bok takes her husband, Jung-hee, and his mistress, Na-mi, up to the roof. She asks flat-out if they’ve been having an affair, and Na-mi snaps that Jae-bok already saw everything she needed to see from inside her closet. Jung-hee hadn’t known that Jae-bok saw them, and he starts to freak out and stammer another lie. When Jae-bok calls him out for lying, he swears that they never slept together, and Jae-bok is all, Do you expect a prize? Na-mi backs him up, saying that she wanted to sleep together, but Jung-hee always refused.

read more:: http://www.dramabean...wife-episode-3/

-------

Perfect Wife: Episode 4

by LollyPip |

2ZiyWBR.jpg

The harder Jae-bok tries to control her changing life, the more it spins out of her grasp, until finally she’s just hanging on by her fingernails and hoping to hold things together for her children. With no place to live and a husband who can’t make up his mind from one minute to the next, all of the hard decisions fall on her shoulders. But does she really have a choice, or are outside forces pushing her to do what they want, for reasons Jae-bok doesn’t yet understand?

EPISODE 4 RECAP

Eun-hee calls her husband downstairs as Jae-bok tries desperately to process her discovery that he’s her first love, Kyung-woo. But when he gets downstairs, he and Eun-hee look around confused, because Jae-bok appears to be gone. HA, she’s hiding behind the couch… smooth. She can see Kyung-woo’s feet, and recognizes a scar on his ankle that he had when they were dating. It’s definitely the same guy. Jae-bok scuttles out as soon as she has a chance and drives home, stunned by the fact that her old flame is the owner of the house she’s planning to move into.

read more:: http://www.dramabean...wife-episode-4/

@Mailelei I don't know about you but Eunhee IS CREEPY.:wacko: it's like it's hard to figure out what she's thinking because she's so composed and calm and too perfect that it's unnerving. Another piece of the puzzle has been revealed and it looks like Eunhee might be behind Nami's murder...or is she?! She's also the same one who hired that Ahjumma to pay Nami to seduce Jaebok's loser husband. Like someone else mentioned in their previous post (or was that you too LoL) that there's so many unanswered questions...have to watch further to find out.

I just wish the Drama didn't make such a light issue out of infidelity, because it is no laughing matter. 

@Latte_Anyday  Yes, EH is definitely creepy! Yes, she's is the one responsible for NM's murder. There was the scene where the rain's coming very hard and EH says, "I think something terrible will happen tonight" as she looks out the window, and that Ahjumma standing in the back of her in the dark just staring at her. I did mention that EH was the one that hired that Ahjumma to pay NM to seduce JH.

True, infidelity is a serious matter, but I noticed it's used quite often in Kdramas. I guess it plays an important part in the total storyline of the drama. I guess as each episode plays out we will get answers to our questions.

Eun Hee's really, really creepy. 

What Jae Bok's friend, Won Jae said during the dinner was interesting. Something about Eun Hee looking familiar/going to the same college? Then Eun Hee deflects instead of answering properly.

A part of me thinks that Eun Hee's already known Jae Bok (and her friends?) in the past. Maybe a really bad interaction with them? Was Eun Hee bullied by them? Or has Eun Hee adored Jae Bok back then and was ignored (because she's younger and doesn't really fit in their little group)? Maybe Eun Hee's always idolized Jae Bok and followed her around. (omg like a sasaeng fan.)

What if Eun Hee married her husband only because she knew that he's Jae Bok's first love? And she wants to be like Jae Bok sooo bad, she even invited her kids to live in her perfect house with her. And she arranged Na Mi's murder, which could be easily blamed on Jae Bok as she has the right motive for it.

Sorry for the incoherent ranting. Lol. This drama's just intriguing to me. 

Okay I gonna sound like a broken record now. I still cant stand the hubby.:wacko: They have a toxic relationship. She is always angry with him. I enjoy the scenes between BG and JB. Despite the age difference they look together. LoL. EH is like a poisonous spider slowly weaving JB tightly into her web. I guess there is connection to JB being EH's hubby first love to all these. Coz what wife would invite your hubby ex to live with you. Just weird.

Archived