Love Story in Harvard ... last few scenes ... so kyootee!!

Guest doroAnxx05

Guest t0kki

Lol, honestly, after that ep where he slaps her after he didn't see her for 3 years I stopped watching the drama hahaha. The characters just didn't really seem to have any chemistry between them ._.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gigikk27

there was a sufficient reason Y he slapped her.. you'd missed a whole lot chemistry between them after it.. it was realli awesome, the ending was simply couldn't be any better =D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest minminfish

i watched it numerous times..... still the sweetet drama i've ever watched..

all of their kissing scenes are CLASSICS!!!!!!! <333333333

Guest gigikk27

yea, i still think their kisses are the sweetest, hottest, purest. a classic romantic drama to me, ever!

Guest sunflower319

the fact that this drama is now being broadcasted again in Japan shows it is well-received by viewers in Asia. all around.. glad to know it. =))

Guest fivemagic

Agree with some of you saying the ending should be more than just a family picture, but still I am glad that the ending was a happy ending. Eventhough, I would like to see them together one last time, the ending was OK, but I was looking for a better and happier ending rather than just a family picture.

Guest doroAnxx05

hah... we all not satisfied fully with da ending... why not make a sequel of their happy family life with their triplets, i bet it'd so kuttte , funny, interesting to see them act with da kidssss :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest karkaren88

Agree with some of you saying the ending should be more than just a family picture, but still I am glad that the ending was a happy ending. Eventhough, I would like to see them together one last time, the ending was OK, but I was looking for a better and happier ending rather than just a family picture.

tat's why itd be betta to have a part 2 of the drama ,

i want a sequel of this drama greatly.!!! I still love watching it every few months.. ^ _ ^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tisyankee

i agree a family portrait is not enough, that's Y they shud make a Part 2 of LSiH!! it'd be really cute, sweet to see their married life, with kids..

of course adding some other dramatic elements, man i so hope they'll make a sequel cos KRW n KTH do make the best good looking onscreen couple.

X))

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest karkaren88

my top no. 1 drama that i want to have a part 2 .... Love story in Harvard -- best chemistry, beautiful onscreeen couple of all time -- kim rae won + kim tae hee :wub: I wanna see badly of their marriage life with the triplets .... ^ __ ^

2005011210263341.gif

11352164231430e96d3bdb681pa.jpg

Guest istatowin

aww! this is my MOST FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMA! KRW-KTH is definitely, THE BEST ONSCREEN COUPLE ever!!!

SO IN LOVE...the emotion is so REAL...that i really wish theyr couple IN REAL LIFE!!!

wish the best for both of them...and yes i wanna see a part 2 of this drama...cant GET ENOUGH OF SOO-IN AND HYUN WOO!!!

Guest sailormoongal

wow i love the pix u posted above, karkaren ~

krw n kth is also my beloved couple... i wish for their reunion soon... heh

Archived