Sword Art Online - Ordinal Scale-

usagi-ayumi

hello, my lovely's

a moment ago i was looking at the world cosplay summit website. and Sword Art Online -Ordinal Scale- movie application pop out of the view and so i gave it a quick read and quickly made up the mind on joining this event as i have watched the first and second season of the anime, let's just be honest say i didn't skip the anime, but i had to watch it due to the fact a lot of people was cosplaying the first and second season and it was awesome, now let me be honest i sent my application just today and there is a chance the application is closed at is said  Nov. 22, 2016 (Tue) to Dec. 9, 2016 (Fri) at 12:00 noon (JST) 

so there is a chance i failed or i might not be given the chance to watch it, doesn't matter... but i just want to say that SAO is about to be airing their first original movie, after all this time fans after fans has been waiting for this... once it's aired in Hong Kong i am sure the fans will be rolling up to it like honey... for now i hope i get the accepting letter in a few months time. for now... i'm off.

here's a poster to share with you all.
15391371_10157973237480451_6804082940744

now to be honest i have no idea or clue about this movie and i am not going to ruin myself by googling so please wait for my updates and pray i get everything i wish for.

Archived