♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

36 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Now, this is just a wish that I have.  I know nothing about this movie other than that Hyunbin has signed on, Jang Dong Gun is in talks, and it's a sageuk/zombie fusion fantasy movie.  So, I don't even know that there would be an appropriate role for PHS.  But, I think I want his first movie to be as a supporting role with some known top stars.  That way, the top stars will bring in the audience, and even if the movie ultimately doesn't do well, the finger-pointing won't necessarily be at PHS.  Quite frankly, I think that his acting is at a level where no matter if the project doesn't do well, the audience and directors will realize his acting talent.

Sorry to cut your post. I agree. Even though he might be able to pull fans in, he's still just newly established as a lead actor and its only been in 1 drama. He needs to be in a 2nd lead (hopefully with a substantial role to boot) just so all the pressure is not on him, like you said.

For me, as much as i enjoy him in a rom com, I would prefer to see him in an action, bromance type thing, even another melo too. He has a lot of potential and i dont want him typecasted as strictly rom com. He's just too good and he'll need various experiences to grow fully into a great actor.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Sorry to cut your post. I agree. Even though he might be able to pull fans in, he's still just newly established as a lead actor and its only been in 1 drama. He needs to be in a 2nd lead (hopefully with a substantial role to boot) just so all the pressure is not on him, like you said.

For me, as much as i enjoy him in a rom com, I would prefer to see him in an action, bromance type thing, even another melo too. He has a lot of potential and i dont want him typecasted as strictly rom com. He's just too good and he'll need various experiences to grow fully into a great actor.

I hope there will be a good sageuk drama before he starts on movie. And I agree with you and @jechoi1, as a second or even third lead. Like what PSJ and Siwan did. Even Kang Dong Won (who used to be with UAA) shares lead with other veteran actors.

Everybody is recognizing his sageuk speech ability now, so it will be good to follow up with a good sageuk.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I hope there will be a good sageuk drama before he starts on movie. And I agree with you and @jechoi1, as a second or even third lead. Like what PSJ and Siwan did. Even Kang Dong Won (who used to be with UAA) shares lead with other veteran actors.

Everybody is recognizing his sageuk speech ability now, so it will be good to follow up with a good sageuk.

Unfortunately, not being a korean speaker, the sageuk speech pattern is lost in translation for me and sadly I could not appreciate the breadth and depth it brings to a period drama. I envy those who can understand and speak the language and not rely on translations. Thankful for the effort put into translating, but the nuances of the original language can never be fully conveyed when translated.

@jechoi1I always enjoy your posts. Wish i can express my thoughts as concise as you do! (I always find myself all over the place, like i'm chasing thoughts before they disappear!)

• Like 4

Another scene i like in hwarang-the drinking test where everone got stinking drunk while SMJ casually drank cup after cup. So regal, the way he stood, the posture and everything. That last shot of him in the background standing tall while the rest were passed out was like, "that's all you got?" :D

Ctoo

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sik1116 said:

As for me I don't really care anymore what project phs will do next or who he will be working with as long as i can see him on my screen i will be happy :D greedy me talking :lol:

na-do :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kdramachoseme said:

Not sure if I've shared this yet.... but story of my current life lol

I share the same feels. :D:D

Btw, does anyone here know where I can watch The Racer episodes with Hyungsikie? I've been searching but I haven't found any clips of it. :(

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cassy_0508 said:

Btw, does anyone here know where I can watch The Racer episodes with Hyungsikie? I've been searching but I haven't found any clips of it. :(

I only have clips from IG. Here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT2MUxJjNbp/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT2N6UgDCrQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT-2TauDD8-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_IwXHDxi3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_Wa-bjk7j/

You can find more clips there and of course yt.:)

Ctoo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cassy_0508 said:

If you have patience :D you might find the link for the racer i think its 3 to 4 pages back but no eng sub

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

OMG! You're an angel! :wub: Thank you so much! These clips are more than enough since I'll be watching hyungsik's parts anyways... hahahah! :D

He looks so darn HOT while driving (well, his mere existence is enough to set us all on fire.. lol. :tongue:) I'm shookt! How can he look so sexy and cute at the same time?! Such a precious cinnamon roll! :rolleyes::wub:

Btw, I saw a pic of him with Mama Ellen (yep, i'm calling her that. Lol. :tongue:) and Song Hye Kyo during the vip premiere of mercilles, the one he attended to support siwan. I feel so proud and happy for him. UAA seems like they are really taking good care of him and is treating him as their baby. I'm glad that he's in good hands. Hopefully, we get to see him in a movie or another drama before the year ends. A variety show guesting would be nice too.. I missed seeing him in one. Anything will do really.. I just want to see him onscreen again.

@sik1116 Hehe! Thanks! I found it while backreading earlier but the link doesn't work for me. Instagram is my only hope now. Hahaha!:D 

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, cassy_0508 said:

OMG! You're an angel! :wub: Thank you so much! These clips are more than enough since I'll be watching hyungsik's parts anyways... hahahah! :D

He looks so darn HOT while driving (well, his mere existence is enough to set us all on fire.. lol. :tongue:) I'm shookt! How can he look so sexy and cute at the same time?! Such a precious cinnamon roll! :rolleyes::wub:

Btw, I saw a pic of him with Mama Ellen (yep, i'm calling her that. Lol. :tongue:) and Song Hye Kyo during the vip premiere of mercilles, the one he attended to support siwan. I feel so proud and happy for him. UAA seems like they are really taking good care of him and is treating him as their baby. I'm glad that he's in good hands. Hopefully, we get to see him in a movie or another drama before the year ends. A variety show guesting would be nice too.. I missed seeing him in one. Anything will do really.. I just want to see him onscreen again.

@sik1116 Hehe! Thanks! I found it while backreading earlier but the link doesn't work for me. Instagram is my only hope now. Hahaha!:D 

Actually classik.kr and http://www.19911116.com/ has a lot of his cut. If you do not mind watching it without sub, you can find the cut version below. 

https://vimeo.com/user19943486/videos/page:5/sort:date

I saw him with Ellen Park and Song Hye Kyo too. Kim Hye-soo was siting beside him. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

Actually classik.kr and http://www.19911116.com/ has a lot of his cut. If you do not mind watching it without sub, you can find the cut version below. 

https://vimeo.com/user19943486/videos/page:5/sort:date

I saw him with Ellen Park and Song Hye Kyo too. Kim Hye-soo was siting beside him. 

OMG!! You are right it's Kim Hye-Soo :) why am i happy :D I like her so much :D

• Like 3

Website update :

Hyungsikness.com and Hyungsik.com domain has been registered and in development now. 

We are in need of designers to help us with logo designing and if you're also web designer who can help, please let us know.

@sebastian27 and me will be glad to speak to you, thanks! 

• Like 5