♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

6 minutes ago, soadako said:

I dunno if this has been posted....mianhe if it is... super old video but I am distracted by HYUNGSIK's pants .:o hides self old enough to be his mum

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=056&aid=0010454811

looks like kbs is owning PHS now :D nice video compilation from kbs in naver...

Erm, ahh, um, ...i'm not sure what you mean...lemme watch it again....:D

Thanks for sharing that. *blush*

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Erm, ahh, um, ...i'm not sure what you mean...lemme watch it again....:D

Thanks for sharing that. *blush*

Don't look down dear, just appreciate his sexy moves -blush-:D:blush:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, soadako said:

I dunno if this has been posted....mianhe if it is... super old video but I am distracted by HYUNGSIK's pants .:o hides self old enough to be his mum

looks like kbs is owning PHS now :D nice video compilation from kbs in naver... edit: it is the same as @ladynoel posted 

TVN did compilation also of PHS appearance in TVN u might find it in their instagram :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Who else here prefer PHS OST  " I'll be here"  than  "Because of you" ? I can't explain it but i really do like I'll be here more than the other one :(

me! the more i listen to it, the more i love it. it's very light and soothing 

2 hours ago, xscalsve said:

I love this song, PHS joins in the live rendition :

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik 어느날 어느곳 어디선가 

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik official MV (eng subbed)

Me : He really sounds so good, love his voice and singing...

thanks for the clips :) it's quite difficult to find his clips because of language :D

38 minutes ago, soadako said:

looks like kbs is owning PHS now :D nice video compilation from kbs in naver... edit: it is the same as @ladynoel posted 

i was looking at his pants and see nothing. what is it actually hahahha!! :tongue: but i was distracted by his dance :rolleyes: the girls were screaming their lungs out :D

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Who else here prefer PHS OST  " I'll be here"  than  "Because of you" ? I can't explain it but i really do like I'll be here more than the other one :(

I actually prefer You're My Love from High Society.  At first, I didn't really like it, but it's really grown on me.  It features his voice in his higher range and it's a happy song.  I think that I'll be Here was more officially produced than Because of You.  The reason I say this is because you can hear his lack of breath control in Because of You whereas in You're My Love and I'll be Here, it's been edited out quite a bit.  Or perhaps, it just the versions of Because of You that I've been able to access.  It still isn't available on iTunes in the U.S. so I can only listen to what's available online, and it's not the best quality.  I have to crank up the volume for that song because the quality just isn't very good.

My real favorites are actually some of his live or lip-synced "live" performances.  I love his duet with Kwanghee (Don't Say Goodbye), Cherry Blossom Ending (too bad he doesn't sing it all the way through), and Gift from his Healing Camp appearance.  His Some duet at the KBS awards ceremony was cute, except for the fact that Nam JiHyun is tone deaf (which she admits).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soadako said:

OMG ha ha ha....

addition.. although his free form dance is not good.. but he can dance well with smooth body movement

3 hours ago, xscalsve said:

I love this song, PHS joins in the live rendition :

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik 어느날 어느곳 어디선가

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik official MV (eng subbed)

Me : He really sounds so good, love his voice and singing...

He really is an old soul trapped in a young body the way he sings :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

I actually prefer You're My Love from High Society.  At first, I didn't really like it, but it's really grown on me.  It features his voice in his higher range and it's a happy song.  I think that I'll be Here was more officially produced than Because of You.  The reason I say this is because you can hear his lack of breath control in Because of You whereas in You're My Love and I'll be Here, it's been edited out quite a bit.  Or perhaps, it just the versions of Because of You that I've been able to access.  It still isn't available on iTunes in the U.S. so I can only listen to what's available online, and it's not the best quality.  I have to crank up the volume for that song because the quality just isn't very good.

My real favorites are actually some of his live or lip-synced "live" performances.  I love his duet with Kwanghee (Don't Say Goodbye), Cherry Blossom Ending (too bad he doesn't sing it all the way through), and Gift from his Healing Camp appearance.  His Some duet at the KBS awards ceremony was cute, except for the fact that Nam JiHyun is tone deaf (which she admits).

Maybe i should rephrase my Question its not that his other songs are bad what am saying is that the I'll be here will be number 1 on my list as fave..I have all his songs i even bought zea album lols..because of you was like rush to me they did it too late as if there was no plan for him to do an ost but because fans are expecting they just give in so it came out not well thought out. this is just my 1 cents opinion though.

yes don't say goodbye was so sooo good :) and the confession also ost for confession of the wolves he sang it live on the radio.

Because of you is already realease on itunes just bought  it 3 weeks ago i think :) instrumental and song full version :) call me obsessed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, anazs said:

morning from here :) doing my work while listening to him

Does anyone know the name of this song (in English) that @anazs posted please - the one from the Japan Fan Meeting? Since I am quoting it here, I took out the video as others have pointed out that we need to do in order to keep the thread from getting bogged down & to comply with Soompi rules. Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, philosophi said:

Does anyone know the name of this song (in English) that @anazs posted please - the one from the Japan Fan Meeting? Since I am quoting it here, I took out the video as others have pointed out that we need to do in order to keep the thread from getting bogged down & to comply with Soompi rules. Thanks.

"Close my eyes"  here is the english sub but sung by 4 of them .

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

I like both but he sounds different from when he sung "You're My Love (High Society OST)". My little brother is also a fan of his but he thought there was a girl in the background. It's either he went through puberty late or he is just a master of voice changing. During High Society he had a mellow voice but from Hwarang onwards to Do Bong Soon he had a much deeper voice "DO INTERRRRRRRN!!" :tongue:  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

PHS with SJK? PHS with Ji Chang Wook? I think JCW rarely has bromance time in his dramas. He can be the cool big bro, and PHS is the smart annoying younger friend.

Can you imagine the man-candy action that would happen if JCW and PHS got together in a drama or film? :o

@tanuukiec00kie

I thought he fainted there

• Like 5

4 hours ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

Saw this in my YT feed....Frozen PHS after being catapulted in the air...:tongue:

he didn't even smile LOL:lol:

4 hours ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

I like both but he sounds different from when he sung "You're My Love (High Society OST)". My little brother is also a fan of his but he thought there was a girl in the background. It's either he went through puberty late or he is just a master of voice changing. During High Society he had a mellow voice but from Hwarang onwards to Do Bong Soon he had a much deeper voice "DO INTERRRRRRRN!!" :tongue:  

i notice that too esp in his old dramas, his voice is not deep like now. his laugh is also different (in SWDBS, the scene of the snow apps;bongbong minmin, his deep laugh) but i think all singers are like that, even female singers, their vocals tend to change/mature as they age. i like his talking voice now, sounds husky :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Those who have been long time PHS fans, is there anything that PHS relates to?

A symbol that he likes or associated with?

and if you know his favourite colour?

thanks to our friend who shared "The Race", i was thinking of what type of car does he own? :D BMW? :tongue: is he a car guy? i bet he is :)

screenshots from "The Race"

phsrace5.jpg

• Like 5