♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

3 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

arrggghhhh how much I miss this guy that my heart flutter when i saw this video:wub: this video from bazaar just made my very sad week.

hehe..he looked happy :) i was trying to extract some photos from that clips earlier. looks like it was taken from hp cam.the quality is disappointing -_- this is what i got :cry: we need more!! him in that half-buttoned green shirt :blush:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

translation

credit as tagged

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

Sorry for cutting you post.

He really is one of the youngest PHS,Minwoo and DJ and between the 3 of them he is the only one who never voice out if he is unhappy with them unlike DJ and Minwoo they are quite strong when it comes to making their opinion heard. PHS is a kind of person who does not like argument i think that sometimes even if he is right he just let it go just for the sake of peace.

yes precisely!!! I checked by age, DJ is youngest but PSH was the one who sacrificed and give in  every time... like you mentioned DJ is quite strong coz he from Busan... :blink:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, soso2094 said:

:D 

Actually, SHK, in my opinion, is one the most beautiful actresses in Korea and she's really popular in Asia which is why they keep casting her. She keeps sticking to melodramas and DOTS was kind of a different pick for her which is why it worked well this time.

On her acting, even though I like her, you're right she needs a really a good actor with strong screen presence opposite her to make it work.It was the same case with Jo in Sung. I mentioned Park Hyung Sik because I think he can act opposite her but compared to SJK he does kind of look really younger than her lol. 

I would love a bromance story for PHS like the one in Goblin. Which actors do you think he would have good chemistry with?

Now I know what's up with SHK - she's been taking 'safe mode' acting these years, that she made her characters solemn. 

PHS with SJK? PHS with Ji Chang Wook? I think JCW rarely has bromance time in his dramas. He can be the cool big bro, and PHS is the smart annoying younger friend.

13 hours ago, sik1116 said:

He is doing a runway walk in the parking lot :blush: too sexy to handle :)

Is he training for runway? Miss J Alexander (America's NTM) would have say he swings too much but he's still sexy. ^_^

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

Who else here prefer PHS OST  " I'll be here"  than  "Because of you" ? I can't explain it but i really do like I'll be here more than the other one :(

I love both but I'll be here is my current RT, :) 

• Like 2

I love this song, PHS joins in the live rendition :

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik 어느날 어느곳 어디선가 

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik official MV (eng subbed)

Me : He really sounds so good, love his voice and singing...

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

Who else here prefer PHS OST  " I'll be here"  than  "Because of you" ? I can't explain it but i really do like I'll be here more than the other one :(

I do. He sounded better, in terms of projection, control, imo. I like the melody too better.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

I love this song, PHS joins in the live rendition :

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik 어느날 어느곳 어디선가 

V.O.S ft Park Hyungsik official MV (eng subbed)

Me : He really sounds so good, love his voice and singing...

that MV....oh my heart!!!

• Like 1

What can i say, its an addiction....I'll leave the meaningful posts to the insightful friends we have here and I'll just continue sharing favorite pictures of PHS.

Oh and my fave IGer will start hwarang and I cannot wait to see her PHS spams. :) She's the bestest!

In the meantime, more eye candy....

Cr as tagged

• Like 5