♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, soadako said:

Okay, I just want to clear that PHS was not offered a role in ANSI city and it is just my wishful thinking.  It was PBG who was offered a role and he has not decided yet.   Fans of others esp PBG fans ( I am actually one) might misunderstand.  I just hope he will be casted, even with a minor role.  He may start in Chungmuro with minor roles, just like what Siwan did.  Also, we know PHS will do well, even with a minor role.  just want to see him showcase what he can do in those actions scenes and costumes...

He will probably not accept if he's offered a main role though thats just my thinking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Woke up to find this hate comment :angry: in Netizenbuzz translation of Sports Chosun. I don't know why some netizens like to drag his name out on other celebrity's news.

2. [+3,757, -290] Wow ㅋㅋ when male idols get into acting, everyone's like "our actor this", "our actor that", but a female idol who gets into acting is treated like a richard simmons ㅋㅋ such a different reaction compared to when Park Hyungshik or Im Siwan transferred to full time acting.

Source : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/05/sunhwa-tears-up-about-recognizing-idol.html

Luckily some comments defended him. It's not fair, as he started with cameos, minors and second lead roles. It's not like he got to be male lead straight away. It took him >5 years to get the lead role, so why hate him? :bawling:

Only thing with those hate comments is that they could never accused phs or siwan getting casted in anywhere coz of fandom power as you can see zea has no big fandom so meaning they were casted because of talent..phs rarely get hate comments so lets put it as if they are just jealous as @anasz said.

Who was the idol in that blog? The person who mention phs or siwan must be her fan..netizen in truth are very harsh to idols but there bad actors too but they dont seem to notice it.luckily phs and siwan are not popular as idol especially phs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, anazs said:

morning! :) who is your first love? mine is (young) hot-tempered :D Cha Dal Bong and (mature) :wub: Sam Maek Jong

he's character in SWDBS is too cheesy for me LOL :)

My first love will always be SMJ king Jinheung he is just too beatiful not fall for him.

• Like 2

Here's another little gem that I found.  Apparently, after WHWMF, PHS and his on-screen rival Seo Kang Jun held some fan meetings in Japan.  They end the meeting with the two singing the main (or one of the main) theme songs.  Only it's a girl's song so I think the key was off and both guys are singing in a range that is too low for them.  Then suddenly, PHS--our tenor--goes up an entire octave and belts it out.  Unfortunately, the camera was focused on Seo Kang Jun at the time, but you see his little shock and the camera then pans out to show them both.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

ZE:A had so many choreography that PHS can't remember them all. But it's fun to watch his random dance. 

Start watching from 1:53 to skip the talking. How can someone looked so sexy with (just) hearphones dangling on his shoulder...:heart:

Look at his lips when he danced Phoenix. :dizzy:

His body was super great in 2015.

Thanks for sharing..... love his fumbling.. funny

27 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

My first love will always be SMJ king Jinheung he is just too beatiful not fall for him.

My first love is also King Jin Heung

• Like 3

2 hours ago, anazs said:

wow..that's harsh :o i don't really know about female idol but the reason maybe:

1) they didn't choose good scripts

2) they are still new so people cannot put high expectation to them

3) they may have been in dramas industry for so many years but their acting are still bad :unsure: hhahhahaha :tongue:

i never watch siwan drama before, but looking at their comparison, they are indirectly agreeing that hyungsik and siwan are hot items now,which is good :)

if female idols work hard as him, i'm sure they will get recognition. SK industry is very big and competitive, so they gotta work hard and not depend on that 'female idol' title forever to get offer :D

i would say JEALOUS not hate hahahha :lol:

I agree with you whole heartedly that they are jealous and if we follow the work of PHS, he is one of the ZE:A member taht work very hard. VERY VERY HARD.  In Romantic Idol first episode he was bullied by other guys and no girls mentioned wanted to be his partner, even hater comments when he said he has a lot of same shirt purchased by Jihyun noona where he randomly chosed and they don't believe him.

Last few days I started to watch REAL MAN and I know why he shine in RM.  Just imagine you are the youngest no army background and the second day in army you are going for Guerilla Training in rainy season.

This scene made me cried, the senior hailed him for wanted to try again n succeeded, even let him show his song and dance (he sang aftermath). even one senior said "You are better than Mir".  OMG I feel so happy becos Mir hurt him a lot during Romantic Idol.

I watch Real Man in dramanices.tv,  PHS started at Episod 9, they have subbed episode 9 n 10 while the rest still Raw. Watching those 2 episode you can see he is very honest, humble, hardworking and very enthusiast, always volunteer himself. And lastly he does eat a lot...

Lastly again... he acted very well. 

• Like 4

Definitely this.

I was going to leave comment that how many actor/actress actually shined even when they are in a badly written drama? PHS has the skill to rise from a messy drama. This is something not can be achieved with just ZE:A fandom alone. But forget it.. someone will probably try to justify their hate for PHS later and it will turn into a war in NB.

you're right about that part :) he did well in Hwarang

My first is the Hot King SMJ. He looked good top to toe, episode 1 to 20. And I can't complain about his acting in Hwarang. It turned me from "I don't know who is this" to "He's good." 

I did noticed him during the Nine days, and thought he was a child actor. Can't believe it took me another 3, 4 years to really notice him. ( I didn't watch any of his drama after Nine).

his red king wardrobe is the best for me. i do not know how to say this. i think he can feel the aura of the king wardrobe, he changed to a different person (feeling superior like a king) :)

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

And @anazs

This. I keep going back just for his scenes :)

Cr as tagged

i knew it hahah!! :tongue:

5 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

despite many comments about Hwarang, we still feel that he is the best in it :) 

this song is for him :tongue: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Who was the idol in that blog? The person who mention phs or siwan must be her fan..netizen in truth are very harsh to idols but there bad actors too but they dont seem to notice it.luckily phs and siwan are not popular as idol especially phs.

It was Sunhwa. The comment might not come from her fans, maybe someone who just loves to drag PHS and Siwan into the equation whenever there's a chance. Had seen these opportunity comments a few times in NB, :unsure: They once dragged his name into a drug usage rumor.:angry:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lovephs101 said:

Is it just me or this Thread had gone too heavy it takes time to open?

sometimes, when i have too many windows open in my lappy :tongue: it gets okay when i do not download anything from the internet

i've never joined any forum before other than here, so i do not know whether this is normal or not :)

edited: 90 pages before 15th may. just wow!!! :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Why is it that there are talented young actors, but no actresses that fit PHS' age group?  You'd think it would be the opposite because of the males going to the military.  Or perhaps that's the reason why--the age-compatible actors are in the military so they pull younger actors.  Although, I don't think that's it either.  I honestly can't think of many actresses who have actual acting chops.  And perhaps some of that is because of this newish trend of pairing older actresses with younger actors--the younger actresses just don't have the opportunity to play more roles.

Actually, oh probably about 5-7 years back, it was the trend to have dramas about "cougar" pairings--older woman, younger man.  The only one that specifically comes to mind is Oh My Lady with Choi Siwon (of SuJu) and Chae Rim.  I watched it bc I was a fan of Chae Rim (bc of All About Eve) and how can you resist the pretty that was Choi Siwon back then.  Off topic, but it makes me wonder if PHS' looks will start changing too as he gets older.  Anyway, Oh My Lady is about an older woman and how she ends up getting together with a hot younger man.  Around the time of that drama, it was the trend to have these older woman-younger man plots.

Actually, you hit the nail on its head. There are so many good actors in Korea right now JCW, SJK, PHS etc. There aren't many actresses from that same age group that can actually act. Production companies are casting Kpop idols like IU and Song Ji-Eun to attract more viewers. Even when you google top actresses in Korea most of them are in their mid-thirties and they're are just not as active which is understandable because they're focusing on their private lives now. There just aren't many actresses with star power nowadays.

On the cougar romance, yes you reminded me of that drama but when you compare it to other successful older/younger dramas likes DOTS and Legend of the Blue Sea, the fact that the heroine is older is not really mentioned and glossed over.

But I think a pairing between PHS and Song Ji-Eun would be really interesting. She still needs to improve her acting abilities but I think they would look good together.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

SHK is beautiful but she s actually the reason I did not finish watching DOTS. (Ok, don't shoot me, peace). :wacko: I really liked her during the Full House time, but since then, I keep giving up watching her dramas, something about her acting. 

:D 

Actually, SHK, in my opinion, is one the most beautiful actresses in Korea and she's really popular in Asia which is why they keep casting her. She keeps sticking to melodramas and DOTS was kind of a different pick for her which is why it worked well this time.

On her acting, even though I like her, you're right she needs a really a good actor with strong screen presence opposite her to make it work.It was the same case with Jo in Sung. I mentioned Park Hyung Sik because I think he can act opposite her but compared to SJK he does kind of look really younger than her lol. 

I would love a bromance story for PHS like the one in Goblin. Which actors do you think he would have good chemistry with?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nysya said:

This scene made me cried, the senior hailed him for wanted to try again n succeeded, even let him show his song and dance (he sang aftermath). even one senior said "You are better than Mir".  OMG I feel so happy becos Mir hurt him a lot during Romantic Idol.

I watch Real Man in dramanices.tv,  PHS started at Episod 9, they have subbed episode 9 n 10 while the rest still Raw. Watching those 2 episode you can see he is very honest, humble, hardworking and very enthusiast, always volunteer himself. And lastly he does eat a lot...

Lastly again... he acted very well. 

regarding Real Man, I dun have the patience to watch all the episodes but I know its the variety show that made him popular and yes I also think its mainly because of his sincere attitude, very hardworking and considerate for people.

I watched Law of Jungle and 3 Days a meal fishing villages, those casts love him tons because he is always so willing to do anything and everything and so GULLIBLE and INNOCENT haha..

I remember Kwanghee said PHS always took the lousiest seat in their group bus with no complains, PHS did explain he is the youngest but I know Kim Dong Jun is the youngest so why must PHS always took the worst seat especially he is so tall wouldn't he felt worst but years he do it with no complains.  :wacko:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I remember Kwanghee said PHS always took the lousiest seat in their group bus with no complains, PHS did explain he is the youngest but I know Kim Dong Jun is the youngest so why must PHS always took the worst seat especially he is so tall wouldn't he felt worst but years he do it with no complains.  :wacko:

Sorry for cutting you post.

He really is one of the youngest PHS,Minwoo and DJ and between the 3 of them he is the only one who never voice out if he is unhappy with them unlike DJ and Minwoo they are quite strong when it comes to making their opinion heard. PHS is a kind of person who does not like argument i think that sometimes even if he is right he just let it go just for the sake of peace.

• Like 2