♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

@lovephs101 I am sorry that my previous post is not clear.  When I heard about the ANSI city production, I immediately think of PHS because this period is around Goguryeo era and we all know that PHS ROCKED the role of Sammaekjong in Hwarang.  The time I posted was the timeI finished HWARANG and I immediately imagined him as such being one of the soldiers in that epic battle. ANSI CITY is battle bet China and Korea and lasted for 3 months.  It is a period after Sammaekjong created Hwarang.   It has a lot of action scenes for sure and the costumes will be similar of that in Hwarang.  I just remembered SJK in his first role with JIS to be a period movie too, thus the comparison.  And also, I tend to be excited bec JIS has a tendency to be a lucky charm of newbie actors (for me).    I DO AGREE with you that PHS can hold on his own and I am very much excited to see him in anything.  You see, He made me come out of my cave here in soompi and post nonsense things :)

PS:  Just a short info and totally unrelated to PHS,  SJK made noises when he acted in Deep rooted tree as young King Sejong followed by  Nice guy and Werewolf boy.  This was before his enlistment so he basically made a good impression as a good actor.  he was one of the highly anticipated actors after military duty and He just became sensational after DOTS (to which a disappointment for me).  It is just sad that when you become famous, the lesser we see them in projects, they are more of CFS.  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Funny where the shippers get the idea that phs is inlove with pby? Sorry i did not mean to but i went to read there. Amh is inlove with dbs but not phs to pby.

Watching all videos i could find all i can say is phs is a chemistry magnet he can even have chemistry to a lollipop :tongue:

@sik1116, definitely a chemistry magnet ^_^ ...

• Like 4

No more shipping talk on this forum please; there's one dedicated specifically for it (which i follow btw). I understand its not mean to bash, but lets keep it where it belong. We all are entitled to our opinions. (I have a sense of humor, so i will admit, i got just a leeettle bit butthurt :huh:^_^:D.)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

I'm linking to a Twitter account that I found that has some pretty good pics and gifs of PHS.  They don't seem to follow any particular timeline, but it includes other baby photos, screen caps, etc.

https://twitter.com/hyungsik_ph?lang=en

Thanks for the link! I just scrolled through and this caught my eye.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hyungsikmemes/status/858924077070786561/photo/2

I love him in blue, but he sure looks great in red too!

Credit as tagged

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Sorry i was the one who started it i think..was a little hurt too reading the shippers thread 99.9% of them are pby fans and they all think that phs is inlove with pby but she rejected him? For me that is just funny! But ok i should stop here i will just focus on phs from now on :D

No worries, i know its not personal. :D I have my own little preferences too and i gotta say its sooo hard to rein myself in. I think i slipped a couple times. Lol. Its all good. We share a healthy obsession for PHS, thats all that matters. :lol:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Sorry i was the one who started it i think..was a little hurt too reading the shippers thread 99.9% of them are pby fans and they all think that phs is inlove with pby but she rejected him? For me that is just funny! But ok i should stop here i will just focus on phs from now on :D

shippers are really silly sometimes, I was once so dun take them too seriously. 

PHS have to be AMH 100% to act well so yes he did love PBY as DBS. After final episode PHS have to be himself again. PBY did mention in her interview PHS really can look into someone adoringly even director nim, so actually PBY must be mentally strong else will easily mistaken PHS like her. PHS skinship and adore everyone, remember even the nuna who acted as his sister is WHTMF she adored him 100% too hahaha...

IRL I think PHS is a dangerous boy-to-man person, he is getting more and more attractive as a man and he is easily very loving to anyone, with his loving gazes too, so as a woman he is a killer! :tongue: 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

shippers are really silly sometimes, I was once so dun take them too seriously. 

PHS have to be AMH 100% to act well so yes he did love PBY as DBS. After final episode PHS have to be himself again. PBY did mention in her interview PHS really can look into someone adoringly even director nim, so actually PBY must be mentally strong else will easily mistaken PHS like her. PHS skinship and adore everyone, remember even the nuna who acted as his sister is WHTMF she adored him 100% too hahaha...

IRL I think PHS is a dangerous boy-to-man person, he is getting more and more attractive as a man and he is easily very loving to anyone, with his loving gazes too, so as a woman he is a killer! :tongue: 

True haha if you don't know him u will be in danger hahaha

Rule in accounting " Never assume unless otherwise stated" :tongue::D

• Like 2

On 5/8/2017 at 7:40 PM, nysya said:

ha ha  looks like it.  He screaming on top of his lungs.  Aigooooo Aigoooo :blush:

what an innocence boy hahah!!!

On 5/8/2017 at 10:45 PM, jenn96 said:

It is probably because we are a new thread and there is so much information here.I don't know why to watch why to comment first so I usually end up doing nothing LOL:lol:Just know that I appreciate posts.I will watch them all after finishing WHTMF.

Siwan's heart is so brutal :lol:

he was such a drama when siwan took out his heart :tongue: 

On 5/9/2017 at 5:54 PM, Ainee Etp said:

Sorry.. digress a little..can't help but noticed he shaved/waxed his long legs.... :tongue: He's furry when he's at Bali. :D

yes i noticed that too. we can see his furry legs under his ripped jeans when he went back to SK :D

22 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Funny where the shippers get the idea that phs is inlove with pby? Sorry i did not mean to but i went to read there. Amh is inlove with dbs but not phs to pby.

Watching all videos i could find all i can say is phs is a chemistry magnet he can even have chemistry to a lollipop :tongue:

sorry for mentioning shippers again :D shippers usually are fans for female actors. i don't mind if the sitution when the mc teased them in Spore but they shouldn't take it seriously. in the end they will avoid each other so what's the point of shipping? i'm still confuse haha!

17 hours ago, lovephs101 said:

I just love PHS  husky voice here :wub:

they sang it beautifully :heart: 

9 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

Lol my nickname :lol:

1494361587_zpsjvddeq3a.gif

1494361587_zpsavb6lrqe.gif

Sr.dc 

may i caption hahaha!!

1st gif: :rolleyes: :D

2nd gif: 안녕하세요 thank you. I am pleased, honored and humbled to accept this tittle  :blush:

• Like 3

To all the newbies here yet they know a lot of things about PHS I can never consider them as newbie:D

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o10_1280.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o4_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o2_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o6_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o3_1280.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o5_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o8_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o9_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o1_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o7_1280.gif

tumblr_inline_op47lu9RNB1u65w7m_500.gif

LOL @anazs your captioning just hit the right spot...lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 

Still didn't finish back-reading and just a few things I want to tell I want PHS to act in a movie after taking a few month rest.Well as i read the post someone mentioned about a saeguk movie that'll be great. I really want to see him in a saeguk because he really rocked as SMJ in Hwarang. Moreover his scenes in Hwarang drama was so nicely brought out  by HIM (bold this cause drama writing was bad)  not only that in the Hwarang BTS too he was shown to be meticulous and did quite well in action scene so I wouldn't be surprised if he takes up a movie. And about PBG being as a contender to the role I can't imagine him in action because in Love in the moonlight there was no much action..in it while hwarang had so If i were to choose i would go with PHS ok may be (my bias mind speaking still..:lol::blush:)

hope this gif if visible took lots of time to load and sorry for all these  gifs...

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, athena22 said:

To all the newbies here yet they know a lot of things about PHS I can never consider them as newbie:D

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o5_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o8_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o9_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o1_1280.gif

tumblr_op485yOsdv1vqlkb3o7_1280.gif

LOL @anazs your captioning just hit the right spot...lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 

Still didn't finish back-reading and just a few things I want to tell I want PHS to act in a movie after taking a few month rest.Well as i read the post someone mentioned about a saeguk movie that'll be great. I really want to see him in a saeguk because he really rocked as SMJ in Hwarang. Moreover his scenes in Hwarang drama was so nicely brought out  by HIM (bold this cause drama writing was bad)  not only that in the Hwarang BTS too he was shown to be meticulous and did quite well in action scene so I wouldn't be surprised if he takes up a movie. And about PBG being as a contender to the role I can't imagine him in action because in Love in the moonlight there was no much action..in it while hwarang had so If i were to choose i would go with PHS ok may be (my bias mind speaking still..:lol::blush:)

hope this gif if visible took lots of time to load and sorry for all these  gifs...

I really love your emoticons hahaha you always seems excited everytime you post something.

I would love him in that movie too Ansi city please please if someone hear our prayers :bawling:. PHS all the way for me too :D

• Like 3

ZE:A had so many choreography that PHS can't remember them all. But it's fun to watch his random dance. 

Start watching from 1:53 to skip the talking. How can someone looked so sexy with (just) hearphones dangling on his shoulder...:heart:

Look at his lips when he danced Phoenix. :dizzy:

His body was super great in 2015.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sik1116 said:

I thought he just said i love you to me in that gif below :D:lol: my delusional self is awake :tongue:

hahahahh! reallyyyy? :lol: i must have lost in translation  then :tongue:

1 hour ago, willowmyst said:

I like PHS in action scenes. Ive mentioned before how well he did this scene in hwarang. There were other action scenes, but this is my favorite.

Cr as tagged

waiting for his action movie/drama :)

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

they can never consider themselves as newbies. if they are, then who am i :huh: hahahah!!

so in preparation for action saeguk movie, i hope he will start going to the gym LOL :lol: i hope his agency will ask him to do so. he looks good now but for full action movie requires more stamina and long shooting schedule, i hope he can prepare early. ahh i sound very optimistic, am i? :tongue: 

p/s: i wonder where can i get those emoji? what we have here is pretty old haha. we need emojis to express ourselves <_<

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

ZE:A had so many choreography that PHS can't remember them all. But it's fun to watch his random dance. 

Start watching from 1:53 to skip the talking. How can someone looked so sexy with (just) hearphones dangling on his shoulder...:heart:

Look at his lips when he danced Phoenix. :dizzy:

His body was super great in 2015.

how can you ask us to skip? these are gems :wub: i wouldn't want to miss one second of it :D his nervousness and shyness are his charm. he looks so good :blush:

love to see him being clumsy like this hahah!

• Like 5

21 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Would you believe if i say that i have a hang up with go ara that i want them to work together as lead they really had a sizzling chemistry even if it was only coming from phs you could still feel it even with pby i feel the chemistry was 70 to 30 that said the 70 was from phs.

There is another lollipop photo of him during the photoshoot if you could post it too? :D

But if not i think id like to see him with the badass ha ji woon :tongue: just to see if he could manage sizzling chemistry with a much older.

You mean this? (he looks sexy here):wink:

22b2e98531fb111d6fcfeca8a77b8a12.gif20dd924177ae01152531a7c77a633431.gif

I was thinking the same with regards to casting him with an older leading actress. It would be really interesting to see that. From what I've seen from Hwarang, I was more focused on him TBH even though I read on several blogs that he and Go Ara don't really have that much chemistry I think the problem wasn't the pairing but other factors:mellow: 

Ha Ji Won has great chemistry with almost anyone, and it would be cool to see her opposite him in a film or drama. Another actress who does well with younger actors is Jun Ji Hyun. It would be interesting to see them together because they both pull off comedy well.

Other than that I don't know what's next for him but I hope he does a sageuk again.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, athena22 said:

I agree with what you said, the problem IMO was with the script. I felt like the story didn't entice the viewer to watch the next episode and the next etc. But PHS did well despite all of that.

On PBG not to be a hater and people will probably come at with pitchforks but really he's kind of overrated compared to PHS, It's just that he got his big break earlier.I don't really imagine him in something like Hwarang but despite that, he pulled off his role MDBC well enough.

Speaking of that it would be interesting to see PHS with either Kim Yoo jung or Kim so-hyun. 

• Like 5