♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

56 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

will be resting in may:cold_sweat:

Thanks for this article. It sparks alot of questions for me. Firstly, I didn't realize he is still in school. I wonder how much longer he has before finishing, and are his classes online (due to busy schedule) or in person? 

Secondly, can someone please explain to me why they say he is 27 yrs old in the article? I've heard that Korean age is different from Western age (I guess that's what we'd call it), but it's like 2 years difference. He was born Nov. 1991, so by Western standards he is only 25.5 years old - why do they tag on so much for Korean age? I know that most of the time male Korean stars try to fit in their military service by 30, so does that mean 30 Korean age = 28 Western age? 

Lastly, he said he wants to be in a fantasy movie like "Wolf Boy" - is that Werewolf Boy that Park Bo Young was in?

• Like 5

im new here...but actually im a bit follow him since heirs...just he didnt get much popularity back then at that time...

i used to love the cast and their relation between them...and thats how i love Hyungsik before..and i like his cast as Jo Myungsoo...well actually even its a minor he had to acted properly as childish and cute young boy...its not easy even one time he said he have to change his personality during the filming on the set to keep the character on him..i watch it on one of his interview at heirs era...

and sudenly he came as Ahn Minhyuk...as co star of Park boyoung one of my fave actress...

and now i watched his old project...

i watched What happen with my fam and High Society...for about this couple weeks.

time by time he look more handsome...all that chubby chick is gone and left him cute and mature face that make him look more handsome.and its become complete when u compare it with his amazing height and body portion. His eyes just wonderful since the heirs and now geting better and more sparkling...

and the important is his ability in acting grow so fast...like he getting better for every project he had..he becme mature in acting.

i can say...i praise him alot and im proud having my eyes love u for long time as an actor...and im waiting for his another project...jebal please do such another drama..

.please choose co star wisely...u need to have co star that can magically turn finest beside u...i can say park boyoung is one of it...and after that nam Jihyun is another example...

please choose the script wisely..like im already believe u have good taste of script as i watch High Society, WHTMF and SWDBS wich have wonderful script...so dont bring me down with bad empty script...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, philosophi said:

Secondly, can someone please explain to me why they say he is 27 yrs old in the article? I've heard that Korean age is different from Western age (I guess that's what we'd call it), but it's like 2 years difference. He was born Nov. 1991, so by Western standards he is only 25.5 years old - why do they tag on so much for Korean age? I know that most of the time male Korean stars try to fit in their military service by 30, so does that mean 30 Korean age = 28 Western age? 

By year, he's 26 this year although he has not reach his 26th birthday yet, and Koreans, like Chinese like to add one more year, hence they mentioned he's 27. My parents used to add one more year to me too, which irks me a lot. But nowadays, Chinese (at least in my country) has ceased to do that, because their children complained a lot about it. I think my mum once told me, it's a good sign that your children grow up fast, so they add on a year. Also it's following the chinese lunar calendar calculation. She could be bluffing me anyway. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, sik1116 said:

I hope he will at least keep IG active in May too.. :confounded:

Thanks for the article. It's my first time seeing him mentions about his university course. I thought he had stop taking it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

By year, he's 26 this year although he has not reach his 26th birthday yet, and Koreans, like Chinese like to add one more year, hence they mentioned he's 27. My parents used to add one more year to me too, which irks me a lot. But nowadays, Chinese (at least in my country) has ceased to do that, because their children complained a lot about it. I think my mum once told me, it's a good sign that your children grow up fast, so they add on a year. Also it's following the chinese lunar calendar calculation. She could be bluffing me anyway. 

I think I understand better now, thanks for explaining. As for celebrities enlisting in the military by the time they are 30, it appears to be according to Western age. I googled and it seems that the men born in 1987 are going this year (or already went in earlier this year) like: Lee Min Ho, T.O.P, and PHS's bandmate Hwang Kwang Hee. So if Hyungsik follows this principle, he won't go for another 4 years or so - although it could be anytime before that really, as it would be his choice. But judging from that article, he's not looking forward to it so he will likely delay it as long as possible. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, valentina72 said:

Thanks for all your wonderful posts and videos @jenn96, @willowmyst @ahjussie Biinie , @sik1116 and all friends! Got to see our darling Hyungsik in many settings- thanks to you all! Count me in on the fan club. Will email @sebastian27 I think 

You're too kind for the mention!  Many others have posted plenty of good information on our PHS. I've learned a lot and gotten a ton of great vids and pics. It's our admiration for him that brought us all together in this thread! We're off to a good start building our group. I'm excited! I'll do my best to help even though I think I don't have much to contribute technical wise. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, sik1116 said:

thanks for posting this article ^_^ ....that's a well-deserved break from his non-stop shooting since last year..he has been working non-stop for the past years I think..I'm sure he will come back fresh and with a worth-waiting project after his break, may it be in small screen or big screen.. ^_^^_^ 

• Like 4

That's mean he's going to rest for a while from taking new project? Well, he deserves it too. After Hwarang then SWDBS, so, it's about time that he takes a proper rest. Will be missing him too but still hoping that he keeps his IG updated, hehe. Thanks for all the lovely updates!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I actually meant the one where his hair was getting styled by the stylist and he briefly glanced down towards her with those deadly eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsO4UwFJ5I/

ohh okay LOL i think that one is also old clip, coz of the longer hair..like in HS

15 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

It's from one of the Real Men episodes where they were part of the Navy. There were several episodes that covered the Navy stint so I can't tell you which one, although guessing from the comment that he got wet in the rain, i would guess that it's one of the earlier ones during the land base training and not from when they were on the ship

i am still compiling Real Men clips -_- just read that he was in eps 9-44. and i don't really understand how Real Men works. does it means that he was staying at the camp for the whole shooting date? i'm still new to this hehe..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, tanuukiec00kie said:

Hi Al!! 

I just had to create an account to join in the fun!! Love the ongoing contributions to the thread!! <3 

Knowing that he takes pride in being part of ZE:A, but I'm not sure if anyone posted this here before, i'd like to share a song PHS composed alongside e.one for ZEA's album "First Homme" titled "ONE" :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DDPViaHyQ

Hello!! welcome!! if you would like to become a member of our soon-to-launched fanclub hehe

email to: HyungSikNess.InternationalFan@gmail.com

send your name and country

that is a very nice song!! he has passion for music as much as acting. loving him for that :heart:

• Like 3