♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Also, after the rope jumping game, he waited until other hyungs finished taking back their clothes and shoes before he approached to take his stuffs. I can imagine how cold his feet were.

Agree. At the same time, he is also very naive. The moment he chose to go against Kim Jun Ho in the leap frog match, I knew he was doomed. He should have chosen Yoon Si Yoon. Because he is a straight forward honest type, he thought others are less sneaky. LOL. Yet, he was willing to share those meats with Kim Jun Ho for the reason that he did ended up jumping into the cold river despite that Jun Ho played a trick on him. And can I say how much I like seeing Hyung Shik with the wet hair (in the bus)? He looked so swoony with wet hair :wub:

And regarding his selection of Hyejeong of AOA as his wake-up angel.....I was surprised that he did not try to catch a beat and gave very quick and certain answer, unlike PSJ who had to think deeply before choosing Sana of Twice and Min Ho who ended up choosing Han Hyo Joo. And with Hyejeong as reference - so his type is definitely sexy.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, lyserose said:

And regarding his selection of Hyejeong of AOA as his wake-up angel.....I was surprised that he did not try to catch a beat and gave very quick and certain answer, unlike PSJ who had to think deeply before choosing Sana of Twice and Min Ho who ended up choosing Han Hyo Joo. And with Hyejeong as reference - so his type is definitely sexy.

how fool i am. honestly i just think that because hyunsik and hyejeong is friends (hyejeong in romantic and idol season 1 too and aoa has a comeback so he choose her). i dont even think that this shy boy has a sexy type as his ideal type. you have a great taste PHS :glasses:  (excuse my broken english)

• Like 4

Hi i am new in this here and this is my first post .i fall in love with park hyun silk because smj character. He so handsome and his acting is amazing me.can u guy help vote in here.he is ranker top now.sor for my bad eng. http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=505&pop_cate&pop_name&sp_cate&sp_name&act=now# 

• Like 5

I wonder why we never got to see this hairstyle again. This is the scene when he threw the 20 silvers at the spy guy. Left parting and the pony tail is higher with an hair accessory like the one Yeo Wool wears. He did appeared in same clothes again but the hair is different. 

101539884_016.jpg?type=w430_q70

• Like 15

19 hours ago, papulichan said:

Meanwhile, I'm re-watching What's Happens to My family only for PHS and his cutest chemistry with Nam Ji Hyun. :D

Aigoo....PHS! !!....not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be commenting in your fan page forum!!17svese.gif

Their chemistry is amazing and cute.... I would love to see them again in romcom ...  And I really can relate on your sticker posting in his thread...  Hahahaha like this is the first time I joined actor's thread...  Hahaha

Hope he will get award for playing SMJ :)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I wonder why we never got to see this hairstyle again. This is the scene when he threw the 20 silvers at the spy guy. Left parting and the pony tail is higher with an hair accessory like the one Yeo Wool wears. He did appeared in same clothes again but the hair is different. 

Neomu booshita :wink: 

• Like 4

tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o1_400.gif tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o2_400.gif

tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o3_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o4_400.gif tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o5_400.gif

tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o6_400.gif tumblr_ol5g46QxqA1qla6n6o7_400.gif

I really like this scene, how sad that it turn into a sad (wasted) proposal/confession. 

Hello everyone. Although I'm not participating into your discussions, (actually I'm not good on expressing my thoughts + it's not my native language)  I love reading your insights.   

@athena22  ‘ONE’s May edition, love it! as well as that gif from @furu.vu217  were was it taken from? crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 8

1486743932_zps7rvhry6m.gif

I watched this last night on v live,I want trolls with hyungsik voice

1486743166_zpsxbvm9tpz.jpg

Cr.Dc

@mira08 join too:heart: welcome back to soompi^~^

@missgoarassi thank uuu

@sebastian27 told you,more dig him more love him:heart:,and I love zea too after see their video(love their bromance,their hardwork,listening continue album(And hyungsik compose "one" right?I love that song,hope hyungsik won't move agency,they're still talking right abt contract?

@hitomebore08 I love that scene too,dunno why tears fall down but still happy,I love how ah ro answer him,and keep posting,I'm same with you,can't express everything in my head^~^,but still have a fun discussion 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

I am a zea fan but did they just disband?  

What will happen to PHS ?? Will he change agency?

No information about that hasn't been released yet. I think he will move agency though :o We'll just have to see until the news is released!

17 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

oh my gosh, that hairstyle really got to me when I saw it in Hwarang. He is sooo handsome with that hair :wub: Where did you find that photo from? I want more photos of him with that hairstyle :lol:

• Like 4

<Trolls> Movie talk live' with eng sub is here. http://www.vlive.tv/video/22327/ 

Time for some cute Cha Dalbong. Cute little puppy. I feel like petting his head. :blush:

I think Hyungsik tends to overact a little in comedy. He admitted that Comedy is the toughest genre so I hope to see him tones it down in Do Bong Soon. From the short preview, HS and PBY's chemistry is off the chart. I cannot wait to watch that drama. Hyungsik has such great chemistry with all the ladies. 

cr logo

005EtRDXjw1fbr3n4zxo6g30go0b5u0z.gif

005EtRDXjw1fbr3lsi2v2g30i20eo4qr.gif

005EtRDXjw1fbr3rlhwv4g30i20ebe85.gif

I really like this song that Hyungsik sang during the FM. I remembered watching WHTMF and Dalbong's dad was singing it. I was crying so hard during that scene.  :bawling:

• Like 6