♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

20 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

Speaking of dance videos, have you seen ZE:A dancing to T-ARA's Bo Beep?  It's not the best quality but here it is.  PHS is the one in the red hoodie.

Pardon for cutting your post. I havent seen this vid. Thanks for sharing! This made me giggle!

So seems like we're all sharing past dance vids, I'm sure you've seen this one where they're in costumes. PHS is the gresn dinosaur. Funny antics by all of them!

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Oh thanks! I just love the way he moved in this scene; he truly carries himself like royalty in his stance, demeanor, looks; those little nuances get me everytime! :wub:

My favorite is the drinking scene in episode 5.  Everyone else is falling over drunk but jinheung is stone cold sober. Even the way he holds his body as he takes each shot oozes royalty.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

My favorite is the drinking scene in episode 5.  Everyone else is falling over drunk but jinheung is stone cold sober. Even the way he holds his body as he takes each shot oozes royalty.

Yes!! That caught my eye too! Lol. I kept trying to look and see him but he was mostly in the background in that shot.

@anazs

You're welcome! PHS was so good with the kids.:D

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, willowmyst said:

Oh thanks! I just love the way he moved in this scene; he truly carries himself like royalty in his stance, demeanor, looks; those little nuances get me everytime! :wub:

if I'm not mistaken, he holds 4th-degree black belt in Kendo ..probably why he's pretty good with those fighting scenes.. ^_^ ..he is very talented in many aspects according to his fellow ze:a members...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lovephs101 said:

Saddest day of my life :bawling: performace was perfect,song was very good but still did not win :bawling:

me too :(:( .. once in Happy Together-Unexpected Star Special, Park Hyung Sik said that his dream is to see their song rank 1st..

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

This thread had become so busy and i have no choice but join in. lurker in here for so long!

i was like you before so when i join in, i am the happiest! i got so many info about hyungsik and our friends here are so helpful to a newbie like me

Welcome to Hyungsikness Fan Club :)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Yes!! That caught my eye too! Lol. I kept trying to look and see him but he was mostly in the background in that shot.

@anazs

You're welcome! PHS was so good with the kids.:D

i just had to do this LOL

phs3.jpg

The%20Return%20of%20Superman%20-%20Break

that look when he touched that boy's nose hahahhhaa..:D even though he is not as friendly as kwanghee, he did great! 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, philosophi said:

Here's the mole uncovered, he is still so cute and handsome. Although the black harem pants make me rethink my comment about needing a stylist! These are the only pants I have ever seen him wear that I dislike. 

Look how affectionate he is with Kevin, even closing his eyes a bit while hugging him. He must really really love his hyung. 

Haha his legs are too long to look good in harem shorts. Harem shorts look better if the wearer is not too tall.

• Like 4

Found this (not sure if it was shared b4), tot I'll share it here... good medicine for all you suffering fr hyungsikness (tho it could b a drug that makes u more addicted:tongue:)..

title : MinMin common expressions (cr to YT owner)

PS : I'm only mildly hyungsikness (too young for me) so I'll come visit every now and then.. 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Ooh, thanks! I've been watching his zea dance vids lately (my daily PHS fix, :D). Unfortunately some in yt have not so great resolution. This is awesome! My favorite is the Breathe dance practice one. I find he doesn't just do the motions but really put his all when he dances, even the hand gestures and movements. I wish i can share here but I'm at work (sshhh)  and yt is "blocked" in my work pc. 

my favorite ZEA video of him dancing this song St Dagger so sexy lol

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ah8ling said:

Found this (not sure if it was shared b4), tot I'll share it here... good medicine for all you suffering fr hyungsikness (tho it could b a drug that makes u more addicted:tongue:)..
title : MinMin common expressions (cr to YT owner)

PS : I'm only mildly hyungsikness (too young for me) so I'll come visit every now and then.. 

this is definitely a drug. i am hyungsik-overdosed today :blush:

PSS : pls come often. he maybe young for me but i just don't care LOL

• Like 4