♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, anazs said:

can somebody tell me what show/drama is this? this is sooo Cha Dal Bong :lol:

This is from Story Show Hwa Su Bun aired on MBC in 2013, the concept is that each guests will act in a short sketch/drama. MBC posted some of the clips on youtube .Hyung Sik guested in some episodes (note that there's not many episodes for the show either as it fails to gain viewers attention).

The one from the clip is about the man who fall in love quickly, before he fell for Yewon he had two other crushes lol. He was about to buy coffee for the second crush when he fell in love with Yewon. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, BloodOrange said:

This is from Story Show Hwa Su Bun aired in MBC in 2013, the concept is that each guests will act in a short sketch/drama. MBC posted some of the clips on youtube .Hyung Sik guested in some episodes (note that there's not many episodes for the show either as it fails to gain viewers attention).

The one from the clip is about the man who fall in love quickly, before he fell for Yewon he had two other crushes lol. He was about to buy coffee for the second crush when he fell in love with Yewon. 

ohh thanks!! :) that is why he looked so young. i like his hair style though.. and his eyelashes are :wub: gonna find the clips quickly :D

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

10570189_1565554597069725_348837374_n.jp

Cr: eunju.07

I found this picture when googling for PHS. It's funny... Is he stalking his hyung?  :D

hahahh! i switched channel to watch hwarang but my mom asked to change channel :D will watch when i get back to my house tomorrow (i have downloaded hwarang but better to watch on big screen heheee..)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aigo244 said:

I took this one from xscalsve post in SWDBS (not sure how to put Soompi ID in the post, anyone care to help me :wacko:? Thanks in advance!)

Hallyu Face off battle, kindly vote for our MongMong couple : 

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

I voted so many times..but SWAG couple still leading:D

we are leading as for now! 50.59% keep voting!!:)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, anazs said:

hahahh! i switched channel to watch hwarang but my mom asked to change channel :D will watch when i get back to my house tomorrow (i have downloaded hwarang but better to watch on big screen heheee..)

Oh no.!! :crazy: I forgot about it!! Gonna watch it tomorrow. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Been voting for the puppy couple for the past 3 hrs already thank God it paid off. Kekeke! Goodnight everyone!:blush:

wow!! good job!! B)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I haven't watched Hwarang because of the female lead.I can't like the girl.Is it that sad?? I am currently watching WHTMF too.Omg PHS is hilarious:lol:I don't remember who recommended it to me but thank you:) Otherwise I wouldn't watch it is so long...

BTW, I can help with the trans (I can't do the full trans but I can give you guys a summary from time to time.) Full trans takes so much time for me and I have other translations.Just don't want me to write in Hangul. I am not that good at that.:lol:

Hwarang isn't sad so much as it was a mess.  It's called Hwarang and so you, as a viewer, think that it's going to be about this group of young men and how they grow together and bond together with Sammaekjong, the Faceless King (aka PHS).  And the opening episodes confirmed this belief.  Then, it suddenly turned into a mess, for which there is really no excuse because it's a pre-produced drama.  But, perhaps that was the problem.  Personally, I think the writer and the director are HUGE fans of Go Ara because I can't otherwise account for what happened to that drama.  Instead of Hwarang, it somehow turned into the Go Ara show and there are some really funny comments on a different recap site where one of the commenters came up with some really witty alternative names for the drama, such as Reply to Me, Aro and First Shop of Aro, etc (doing word plays on the dramas that are part of this Flower Boy series).  Because this was pre-produced, they didn't have the benefit of public comments, which may or may not have forced the writer and director to change the plot.  Or perhaps they had to just go with what they had because there were too many idols, who apparently have busy schedules and that's one of the reasons why idols often have the reputation of not acting well (because they can't keep re-taking a scene because of their packed schedules).  But, yes, the drama was a mess because they casted an actress who is known for not being able to act and then they turned her into a lead character, as opposed to the supporting character that she should have been.  The plot was a mess, and they casted too many young actors and idols.  Park Seo Joon and PHS did great jobs, especially PHS because he was able to portray a complex character.  He portrayed the young Faceless King who was isolated from society and his family and mocked by the public.  He portrayed the young man who was simply just looking for love in any form.  He portrayed the young teenager looking for a friend.  He portrayed the cocky and elite royal that he was raised to be.  It really was a complex character and PHS did a fantastic job of showing the various different sides to the man who eventually became one of Silla's greatest emperors.

And, he really is so pretty in Hwarang.  Hwarang and High Society both were, in my opinion, his best looks.  It's just too bad that he was saddled with two actresses who just don't complement him very well.  His Hwarang look is so pretty because I personally love him with his hair pushed off his forehead.  And I don't think I need to say anything about his High Society look because I don't understand why there isn't a specific forum on Soompi dedicated to his Yoo Chang Soo hair.  That hair, le sigh...  with that body.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jechoi1 said:

Hwarang isn't sad so much as it was a mess.  It's called Hwarang and so you, as a viewer, think that it's going to be about this group of young men and how they grow together and bond together with Sammaekjong, the Faceless King (aka PHS).  And the opening episodes confirmed this belief.  Then, it suddenly turned into a mess, for which there is really no excuse because it's a pre-produced drama.  But, perhaps that was the problem.  Personally, I think the writer and the director are HUGE fans of Go Ara because I can't otherwise account for what happened to that drama.  Instead of Hwarang, it somehow turned into the Go Ara show and there are some really funny comments on a different recap site where one of the commenters came up with some really witty alternative names for the drama, such as Reply to Me, Aro and First Shop of Aro, etc (doing word plays on the dramas that are part of this Flower Boy series).  Because this was pre-produced, they didn't have the benefit of public comments, which may or may not have forced the writer and director to change the plot.  Or perhaps they had to just go with what they had because there were too many idols, who apparently have busy schedules and that's one of the reasons why idols often have the reputation of not acting well (because they can't keep re-taking a scene because of their packed schedules).  But, yes, the drama was a mess because they casted an actress who is known for not being able to act and then they turned her into a lead character, as opposed to the supporting character that she should have been.  The plot was a mess, and they casted too many young actors and idols.  Park Seo Joon and PHS did great jobs, especially PHS because he was able to portray a complex character.  He portrayed the young Faceless King who was isolated from society and his family and mocked by the public.  He portrayed the young man who was simply just looking for love in any form.  He portrayed the young teenager looking for a friend.  He portrayed the cocky and elite royal that he was raised to be.  It really was a complex character and PHS did a fantastic job of showing the various different sides to the man who eventually became one of Silla's greatest emperors.

And, he really is so pretty in Hwarang.  Hwarang and High Society both were, in my opinion, his best looks.  It's just too bad that he was saddled with two actresses who just don't complement him very well.  His Hwarang look is so pretty because I personally love him with his hair pushed off his forehead.  And I don't think I need to say anything about his High Society look because I don't understand why there isn't a specific forum on Soompi dedicated to his Yoo Chang Soo hair.  That hair, le sigh...  with that body.

100% like. I couldn't have said better. Specially the insight on PHS' acting showing Sammaekjong's complexity. 

• Like 4

It's from 2015.  I believe he and his ZE:A mate Dongjun went to Bali for a Cosmopolitan photoshoot featuring Columbia brand clothing.  See http://blog.naver.com/smilesam52/220331374162 and http://blog.naver.com/smilesam52/220336984435.  This is actually a really good blog in terms of following PHS' career and appearances.  Many of the video links don't work anymore, but you'll find lots of photos, and some of the links work.  But, everything is in Korean.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Been voting for the puppy couple for the past 3 hrs already thank God it paid off. Kekeke! Goodnight everyone!:blush:

Pupple couple at 2nd place again.haishh...i guess swag couple fans now online to vote them..lol..fighting!

• Like 3