♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

I don't think he will attend unless he was invited to present an award which i doubt because there should have been some news by now about the presentor.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, walkinsiesta said:

Hello! #settlesin

i loved Siwan in misaeng, so i stalked Zea's vids and got to know hyungsik through those. i liked him a lot in WHTMF (the only family drama i watched entirely, even rewatched for his parts) but hwarang and SWDBS really cemented my love for him. to me, he's such a genuine, funny guy, and his millions of expressions are so entertaining. i don't think i'll get bored just watching him talk for hours lol, he talks with his whole body. i hope he's really true to himself, and not turn out to be some jerk off cam lol.. but i doubt it. so i'll just love him and wish the best for his future projects, and hope he'll come back to my screen soon!

Don't worry he is not a jerk. he has his some grumpy moments especially when hungry and lack of sleep  which is normal he is not an angel anyway and too polite that people think they can just treat him the way they want.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

We felt it too, we ranted so much about it in Hwarang thread, that the moderator closed it down. Perhaps it's because you've been his fan since his ZE:A days, but SMJ converted me to become PHS's fan. SMJ character, is sad, deep and beautiful, and I think so far, it's his best performance (just my opinion, please don't hate me cause I know how everybody adores AMH :tongue:). AMH is cute, smart, but SMJ.. I can never get enough of him.:wub: 

you see how opposite AMH and SMJ are? lols and SMJ character of PHS i think i will never forget it for a long time as it made me feel all the sadness that i should not have because it was just after all a drama.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

me too!!! Thou she is considered pretty but her acting still has not improved when she was acting with my bias... sigh! And I dun like he can't get his love too painful to watch his puppy eyes being sad

She was actually ok in the drama with LSG but it was the bromance of CSW and LSG  which shines the most.. Go Ara is good in a romantic comedy and strong and confident character not someone weak who needs saving like Aro.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I haven't watched Hwarang because of the female lead.I can't like the girl.Is it that sad?? I am currently watching WHTMF too.Omg PHS is hilarious:lol:I don't remember who recommended it to me but thank you:) Otherwise I wouldn't watch it is so long...

BTW, I can help with the trans (I can't do the full trans but I can give you guys a summary from time to time.) Full trans takes so much time for me and I have other translations.Just don't want me to write in Hangul. I am not that good at that.:lol:

I would say the plot was not good but if you watch it without any expectation you might enjoy it because of the hot guys in there hahaha.

Warning though that if you are a PHS fan his  SMJ character will make you feel sad,angry and more angry i think hahah but if you are not his fan he either turn you into one of his fanatic because of his SMJ portrayal or you will become  his hater :)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, anazs said:

maybe he's not but glad to see him here :wub:

5 mins and 20k+ like :)

is it only me or he looks sad??? arrhhggg the paranoid me again :cold_sweat:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, alluredmystery said:

Yes, that's my first reaction too when I saw this picture, that he looks sad

but his hairstyle is diff..like for event or something..not just everyday hairstyle..his skin not tanned anymore?? anyway, he looks good as always:wub:

• Like 4

I don't know what drama shall i watch now..just finish Jisung's Defendant..i have high expectation for Kdrama now..haha..now re-watching ZE:A Immortal Songs 2..or keep replaying PHS ballad songs in my Playlist..:D

• Like 4

hahaha i'm crazy i just notice his emoji :flushed: now i'm laughing why did i say he looks sad lols :grin:

Just read some news and it made me so happy bwahahaha :D sorry guys  I'm being bad here :D

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, aigo244 said:

I don't know what drama shall i watch now..just finish Jisung's Defendant..i have high expectation for Kdrama now..haha..now re-watching ZE:A Immortal Songs 2..or keep replaying PHS ballad songs in my Playlist..:D

me too his songs in my playlist and currently watching man to man and secret romance. in between is PHS stuff on YT heheee..

20 minutes ago, lovephs said:

hahaha i'm crazy i just notice his emoji :flushed: now i'm laughing why did i say he looks sad lols :grin:

Just read some news and it made me so happy bwahahaha :D sorry guys  I'm being bad here :D

yes look at his emoji LOL. just scrolled his pics in IG to show my niece and his pics are almost the same. the selfie and the reaction on face :)

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, anazs said:

me too his songs in my playlist and currently watching man to man and secret romance. in between is PHS stuff on YT heheee..

yes look at his emoji LOL. just scrolled his pics in IG to show my niece and his pics are almost the same. the selfie and the reaction on face :)

Haha good to know, I guess that's his 'selfie' face :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, anazs said:

hope to see him here. no sign of attending :(

BMW is one of the sponsor for Baeksang.... :D Maybe he will attend.

@lovephs Did something happened to your login? I think it shows you as 'Guest'.

Edit : Opppss.. just know that Baeksang was already done at 5 pm KST today? Weird timing.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Fate, coincidence or plain stalking at 3am in the morning, now you tell me...

This kinda random but suddenly my mind driftted I remembered Nam Ji Hyun & Park Hyungsik In Romantic Idol season 1. Coincidentally they always get paired together. Only on 1st song mission they did not paired together.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

BMW is one of the sponsor for Baeksang.... :D Maybe he will attend.

@lovephs Did something happened to your login? I think it shows you as 'Guest'.

Edit : Opppss.. just know that Baeksang was already done at 5 pm KST today? Weird timing.

looked like he's not. but i saw Bong Soon and Gook Deww :D she didn't win the best actress 

• Like 4