♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

OMG yes as per wikipedia international broadcast will be on 8TV Malaysia :)

Oh.. what time will it be broadcast on 8TV?

37 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Everytime i listen to this song it still hurts so much..was really hurting for him in his smj role that its as if i was the one experiencing the pain :bawling:

I am rewatching Hwarang.. and oh boy... I miss Sam Maek Jong so muchhh.. and I am getting re-angried at how everyone treated him like a nugu in Hwarang house.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh.. what time will it be broadcast on 8TV?

I am rewatching Hwarang.. and oh boy... I miss Sam Maek Jong so muchhh.. and I am getting re-angried at how everyone treated him like a nugu in Hwarang house.

Not really sure what time you might need to ask @Killa92 she saw it earlier but it was already the credit part

I can't bring myself to watch it again coz it still hurts :( I'm watching WHTMF instead. i remeber watching hwarang raw and then i have to face same pain watching it with sub. it is the his  SMJ role that hit me so hard just by looking at him..am i the only one who felt it or you guys too?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Not really sure what time you might need to ask @Killa92 she saw it earlier but it was already the credit part

I can't bring myself to watch it again coz it still hurts :( I'm watching WHTMF instead. i remeber watching hwarang raw and then i have to face same pain watching it with sub. it is the his  SMJ role that hit me so hard just by looking at him..am i the only one who felt it or you guys too?

We felt it too, we ranted so much about it in Hwarang thread, that the moderator closed it down. Perhaps it's because you've been his fan since his ZE:A days, but SMJ converted me to become PHS's fan. SMJ character, is sad, deep and beautiful, and I think so far, it's his best performance (just my opinion, please don't hate me cause I know how everybody adores AMH :tongue:). AMH is cute, smart, but SMJ.. I can never get enough of him.:wub: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lovephs said:

I haven't watched Hwarang because of the female lead.I can't like the girl.Is it that sad?? I am currently watching WHTMF too.Omg PHS is hilarious:lol:I don't remember who recommended it to me but thank you:) Otherwise I wouldn't watch it is so long...

BTW, I can help with the trans (I can't do the full trans but I can give you guys a summary from time to time.) Full trans takes so much time for me and I have other translations.Just don't want me to write in Hangul. I am not that good at that.:lol:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lovephs said:

Everytime i listen to this song it still hurts so much..was really hurting for him in his smj role that its as if i was the one experiencing the pain :bawling:

He looks good in this video, he recorded this during swdbs I think, same AMH image, :) 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, philosophi said:

There is something I don't understand...I checked the first person's IG and there is a photo that she took with some of the cast and crew of Strong Woman when they were on the plane from Korea to Bali (not sure if PHS was on that same flight?). Then, she stayed at the same hotel as them in Bali. It feels like she has some insider info, because it cannot be so coincidental, just as @xscalsve said.  

After Bali, she showed up in Singapore and she claims she waited 11 hrs for him at the airport (guess this part contradicts my insider info hypothesis, or else she would have waited less) and caught him on camera. I believe she went to the meet & greet. After that, she recounts that she ran into him 5 times at a shopping center. I didn't really see anyone else run into him at this shopping center, cuz I didn't see other postings on IG of it and I think you guys would have updated something on this forum too. She admits his manager knows her face by now because of the hotel stay in Bali. 

Anyway, that is alot of traveling and run-ins within the span of a few days. These are continental destinations, not just within the limits of some city. Either congrats to her because she is rich and can travel at leisure, or this is some serious business. 

I guess in the years he spent with ZE:A there might have been some incidents, considering there were 8 other boys that fans could swoon over. Ugh, the cost of fame.

If there's so much coincidence, i would be a rich celebrity by now too, :tongue:

the way she put it like she is an angel, she was lucky and happened to be there (my foot) and like trolling followers on her IG asking if they wants her to share more in her posts. By the way, she actually requested for money for exposing some photos on Bali trip.

And the shopping part really got into me, the episode at Takashimaya shopping centre, she say she was plain lucky queing at LV and PHS with his entourage passed by, but the video posted already shown they tailgating him even before they reach LV store as the video filmed the escalator up on the floor were at the passageway just passed wisma atria, entrance into Ngee Ann before Takashimaya.

so after that I gathered that this coincidence must be something more than luck cause the fact that i work just few steps across Takashimaya and i walk pass Takashimaya daily to work, i have no fate to meet PHS but them, claiming so much of their good fate and luckiness again and again in meeting PHS...

So consider themselves lucky too i didnt met these #stalkerspretendingangels during the fan meet that day, some of us were actually looking out for them but can't see their vicinity, otherwise I'll not hesitate to spat out her pathetic stalker activity directly to her face and kick them real hard.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

My thinking is the same with you here. It is kind of creepy though. But i guess celebrities always have these kind of big time stalker? But could it be that she just took someone else's pic and posted it? Because i could see that she is stalking few other celebrities too. How can she handle that?

and btw so envy of you that you could go up and meet PHs personally! :) 

Either they are too rich or just plain celebrities stalker, they used to chase after Park HaeJin if you look at their posting. 

Undercover for Dispatch, i hope not... :tongue: 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

We felt it too, we ranted so much about it in Hwarang thread, that the moderator closed it down. Perhaps it's because you've been his fan since his ZE:A days, but SMJ converted me to become PHS's fan. SMJ character, is sad, deep and beautiful, and I think so far, it's his best performance (just my opinion, please don't hate me cause I know how everybody adores AMH :tongue:). AMH is cute, smart, but SMJ.. I can never get enough of 

• Like 2

Despite  having to guess PHS arrival due no confirmation as some fans were at the airport  since 7pm, these 2 lucky stalkers coincidentally found PHS again after 11 hours of stalker camping. 

Fate, coincidence or plain stalking at 3am in the morning, now you tell me...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

the way she put it like she is an angel, she was lucky and happened to be there (my foot) and like trolling followers on her IG asking if they wants her to share more in her posts. By the way, she actually requested for money for exposing some photos on Bali 

• Like 2

I am glad that he's got people who truly care about him. This manager has been with him for a long time and i think I read somewhere it was the same manager that brought him along to join ZEA (away from the group that used to bully him), right?. It also goes to show how loyal PHS is and kept this hyung manager all this time as he gained more popularity.

*tiptoeing slowly out of my cave...have always been a silent reader and following posts in 2 other forums where PHS is discussed (you all know which ones, lol). Happy to see familiar names in the thread.  Finally got motivated to join in. Like other newbies here, I am glad for all of you who post and share insights. You are all amazing and awesome!!! It's nice to meet you all :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I haven't watched Hwarang because of the female lead.I can't like the girl.Is it that sad?? I am currently watching WHTMF too.Omg PHS is hilarious:lol:I don't remember who recommended it to me but thank you:) Otherwise I wouldn't watch it is so long...

BTW, I can help with the trans (I can't do the full trans but I can give you guys a summary from time to time.) Full trans takes so much time for me and I have other translations.Just don't want me to write in Hangul. I am not that good at that.:lol:

me too!!! Thou she is considered pretty but her acting still has not improved when she was acting with my bias... sigh! And I dun like he can't get his love too painful to watch his puppy eyes being sad

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jenn96 said:

BTW, I can help with the trans (I can't do the full trans but I can give you guys a summary from time to time.) Full trans takes so much time for me and I have other translations.Just don't want me to write in Hangul. I am not that good at 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Just now I was just switching between channels in my tv suddenly I happened to switch to 8tv Malaysia and suddenly I saw Hwarang drama but when I opened the drama already end but there's ending credits with songs and clips from the drama. I was screaming a bit when I saw PHS clips. Haha quite fast the drama aired on 8TV usually in Malaysia newer K drama will air on Astro  like 24 hours after the drama aired in Korea or 1 week after but on Cable TV like 8 tv Malaysia it will take longer time sometimes 1 year after they will air the drama. But Hwarang is kinda fast :wink:

wow that's quite fast! i'm gonna tune in to 8tv tonight LOL (Hello from Malaysia :)) thanks for the info

9 hours ago, lovephs said:

i have this song in my playlist (other than SWDBS ost hehe) he sang it well :(

8 hours ago, lovephs said:

same here. from 1st till end eps, SMJ hit me hard. i thought it is just a bunch-of-cute-guys drama hahah! but turned out to be a really good drama! i regret for not watching earlier. his sad eyes made my eyes well up with tears. i'm gonna re-watch hwarang today with my niece (she is head over heels towards PHS now -_-) and other round on 8tv heheee..

6 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

We felt it too, we ranted so much about it in Hwarang thread, that the moderator closed it down. Perhaps it's because you've been his fan since his ZE:A days, but SMJ converted me to become PHS's fan. SMJ character, is sad, deep and beautiful, and I think so far, it's his best performance (just my opinion, please don't hate me cause I know how everybody adores AMH :tongue:). AMH is cute, smart, but SMJ.. I can never get enough of him.:wub: 

i heard about the hwarang thread. what happened exactly?

i started with SWDBS and immediately jump into hwarang in between SWDBS :D immediately after SWDBS, i downloaded WHTMF and watched. WHTMF has 53 eps so it took me awhile to finish. WHTMF is the best for me coz he was young in that drama and his performance is excellent! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lovephs said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/22327

Did someone already posted this here? movie talk troll with PHS and LSK

i think nope. thanks for the link. i have asked before and here i'm asking again hahaha..

anyone know where i can download Trolls Korean Dubbed movie.. i've been looking everywhere but couldn't find -_- thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jenn96 said:

thanks for volunteering :) usually translation for videos is not long. but not to write. we need hangul-english :) 

• Like 2

Hello! #settlesin

i loved Siwan in misaeng, so i stalked Zea's vids and got to know hyungsik through those. i liked him a lot in WHTMF (the only family drama i watched entirely, even rewatched for his parts) but hwarang and SWDBS really cemented my love for him. to me, he's such a genuine, funny guy, and his millions of expressions are so entertaining. i don't think i'll get bored just watching him talk for hours lol, he talks with his whole body. i hope he's really true to himself, and not turn out to be some jerk off cam lol.. but i doubt it. so i'll just love him and wish the best for his future projects, and hope he'll come back to my screen soon!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, jenn96 said:

The story is not sad, just that PHS's King character is sad, but I will give the credit to his acting, cause he portrayed the sadness and inner struggle really well.

I do not think Hwarang is a good drama:tongue: , but PHS shines in it. Skip Ahro (Go Ara)'s crying scene and you will survive Hwarang. :D

• Like 8