♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Anneyeong Chinggus :wink: I actually already knew about Park Hyungsik long time ago since The Variety Program Romantic Idol season 1 where he end up pairing with 4 Minute Ji Hyun I saw him in there & like his character but that is it. Then I see him in other dramas & music programs but never really pay attention to him. But after watching Hwarang from ep 1 Tack!!!! My heart was stolen by SMJ & since then I am finding & digging more about PHS.  So I am kinda PHS new fan here lol.  Sorry for the long post just sharing what I feel :wink: 

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong Chinggus :wink: I actually already knew about Park Hyungsik long time ago since The Variety Program Romantic Idol season 1 where he end up pairing with 4 Minute Ji Hyun I saw him in there & like his character but that is it. Then I see him in other dramas & music programs but never really pay attention to him. But after watching Hwarang from ep 1 Tack!!!! My heart was stolen by SMJ & since then I am finding & digging more about PHS.  So I am kinda PHS new fan here lol.  Sorry for the long post just sharing what I feel :wink: 

Welcome! 

Don't worry, you're not alone with everybody falling for him after watching Hwarang :lol: I first discovered him in What Happens to my Family, but it's nice to see so many people supporting and falling for him now! (Proud fan right here)

• Like 7

chingudeul !!N1Hello.gif Here's a newly minted PHS paen imnida ! It is funny how one drama changes everything on how you perceive an actor. Ofcourse, it is the hard work and discipline that brings in the desired result. I have been viewing PHS in K-dramas since the time, he would be making cameos as a rookie actor. PHS certainly had humble beginnings when it came to landing roles in the drama world. I've seen PHS in every damn drama he has acted in, right from his mere cameo in Gloria (2010) till his first full fledged lead (one of the lead) role in 'High Society' . PHS was always the cute boyish face that I saw in dramas, never thought I would adore him as a  actor per se. But, it was in Hwarang that I re-discovered PHS as an ACTOR for the first time and took noticed of his acting ability, and did he blew me away with his portrayal of SMJ !!  I can't wait for Strong woman DBS to start soon !! Meanwhile, I'm re-watching What's Happens to My family only for PHS and his cutest chemistry with Nam Ji Hyun. :D

Aigoo....PHS! !!....not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be commenting in your fan page forum!!17svese.gif

@mysignisflower Thank you so very much for creating this thread :)

• Like 11

Have anyone watch this? I think it's during he filming hwarang,he said come to public cemetery(is someone char die?)

And he told about practice everything for hwarang 

@mysignisflower hugz:heart:

They're blocked thread bcos there's haters said we too noisy always talk abt SMJ,and ask we move here hahaha

And everyone on hwarang forum comes here^~^

Hugz all:heart:

Let's gushing SMJ over and over here LOL 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

Wau, wau, wau ... so noisy here :tongue: super excited that you're here :lol: the warmest welcoming to all newbies ^_^ for a few days haven't been here, so I didn't know Hwarang thread was temporarily closed, can anyone explain what happenned there? any anti-fan, harsh, attacking comments or?          

Basically some are unhappy that the thread is inundated with everything about Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik. We were reprimanded by some not to gush on Park Hyung Sik (ok, accepted. Thank goodness for this thread) but worst, prohibited from discussing SMJ and things just blew off from there. Seriously, idk if this ever happened to other drama before. While it sound dramatic, I do actually think this is quite funny because SMJ (=PHS) could incite such kind of effect. For the most part, those claiming that PHS' fans flooding "Hwarang" thread is so very untrue because mostly those checking Hwarang barely were his fans in the first place but SMJ turn us into his fans.

7 hours ago, mysignisflower said:

Not sure If you know, but Hyungsik participated in musical The Three Musketeers in 2014 as D'Artagnan alongside Sandeul and CNU :wink:

I checked the videos on Youtube. Actually, of the 3 musketeers, I love Aramis the most. It's good that he has been honing his acting skills with various projects and stage/musical acting is really tough because everything is done "live". Just look at actors like Kang Ji Hwan, Kang Ha Neul and Jo Jung Seok who all came from stage acting background and they are all fantastic. I feel the same about PHS.

While being super impressed by PHS' acting, I actually grew to like his real-life personality because I find that he is a very well-mannered young guy. His appearance in 2 Days 1 Night with his fellow Hwarang castmates seal the deal especially when he was reluctant to splash the sleeping Kim Junho. I know it's variety but at times, I do feel K-varieties program tend to stretch a tad too far when come to jokes or perhaps due to my upbringing and culture, I feel a bit sensitive. I noticed how he did not participate in the pranks and find him to be very cultivated.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, chubbz said:

For those who have yet to watch Romantic and Idol, watch it if you can find it. I first noticed PHS because I chanced upon that show. He was very eye catching and I got to know Z:EA because of him. Considering his age and family background plus the fact that he was trained as idol and not actor, he can really act well. I didn't watch Sirius but I watched High Society and WHTMF. Totally different personalities and he did a great job for both.

i first saw him in the that...a long time ago. so when Sirius was shown... i immediately watched it and was blown away...

then i searched all his other series... until now.. i am still in awe..he keeps improving... especially in high society when he was the second lead but totally stole the spotlight from the lead couple. and now in hwarang... he is still shining more than the lead. 

• Like 7

It's true.. most of the fans of PHS in Hwarang thread are new fans because of SMJ.. Seeing that he is doing great emotional acting and musical projects, he can be a great actor in the future. I think PHS really has good future with his acting career. He is still very young, great future ahead for him. He can do eye acting really good in Hwarang.. He needs to have a good project that challenge his acting skills. In Heirs he really looks like a teenager :D 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

PHS in Return of Superman, I love his hair and his skin shines.

The daughter has good taste in looks.

when they showed the two photos... the daughter preferred PHS also.. this is so funny... she does really have good taste...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

While being super impressed by PHS' acting, I actually grew to like his real-life personality because I find that he is a very well-mannered young guy. His appearance in 2 Days 1 Night with his fellow Hwarang castmates seal the deal especially when he was reluctant to splash the sleeping Kim Junho. I know it's variety but at times, I do feel K-varieties program tend to stretch a tad too far when come to jokes or perhaps due to my upbringing and culture, I feel a bit sensitive. I noticed how he did not participate in the pranks and find him to be very cultivated.

Also, after the rope jumping game, he waited until other hyungs finished taking back their clothes and shoes before he approached to take his stuffs. I can imagine how cold his feet were.

• Like 9

HyungSikie is such a cutie :wub::wub: watch RM when Shinhwa and ZEA guested, when they played at mud and he scremed Haha Hyung for saved him and Minwoo Shinhwa laughed and told Haha to saved Hyungsik its gold and for you who want to watch anything about Hyungsik i recommend Romantic and Idol season 1 and Real Man ( i love Hyungsik 'blank" face) and watch his Celebrity Bromance with Ryeowook too (Ryeowook line is PHS, Chen and N, if i dont wrong) :D

• Like 8