♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

40 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:
Saw a video on youtube today...One Filipino fan of Park Hyung Sik was able to meet him when he was deployed to Tacloban to help the victims of Typhoon Haian during Real Man days...comments with translations below:
THIS IS ME!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I ain't kidding. That's really me. Hahahaha.
ᄃᄂᄉ for real??
+Lobakia Lobakia Yeah. Haha. This was back in 2014. The cast of Real Man helped with the rehabilitation of Leyte after the said province was devastated by typhoon Yolanda. So yeah. Hahaha. Best moment of my life. Hahaha.
ᄃᄂᄉ grabe !!! anong itsura nya sa personal girl?/ (trans: Oh my!wow! How does he look in person?)
ᄃᄂᄉ sobrang pogi ba nya?? hahaha (trans: Is he very handsome?)
+Lobakia Lobakia TV DOESN'T DO HIM JUSTICE. Like, kung sobrang hot niya sa TV, 10 times hotter siya pagkaharap mo na. As in. Tapos yung kamay niya!!!! Megad!!!!!! Ang laki ng kamay niya. Haha. We shook hands. Tas ang laki ng kamay niya. Tas ang lambot. Sayang walang picture together. Haha. Pero okay na rin. Ikaw ba naman sabihan ng "Mahal kita." Hahaha. Solved na!
(trans: TV DOESN'T DO HIM JUSTICE. He is 10 times hotter in person than how he looks on TV. I'm serious. And his hands!!!Oh my god!He got big hands. We shook hands and it's very soft. I regretted that we couldn't have a picture together. But it's alright, with him saying Mahal kita, I couldn't ask for more... "Mahal Kita" is "I love you" in English.)
ang cute nia magsabe ng 'mahal kita' (trans: he is very cute the way he said "I love you" in Philippine language.)

If he is 10 times hotter in person than on TV during Real Man days, how much more these days ^_^ ^_^ and the fact that he was there helping the people devastated by the typhoon, makes me admire and respect him even more..

omg really?? young and hot? so now it's 'mature and hotter'? :wub: 

• Like 3

Hello all!

I'm a new fan of PHS because of swdbs.  Been a silent reader in this thread for months now but decided to unlurk and would like to join your proposed hyungsikness fan club :)  I'm willing to chip in cash or time for the sake of phs! Lol...

With regards to translations, I could probably help a little bit.  I'm not Korean but my hubby is.  I can ask him to translate one or 2 videos during weekends.  However, I could not embed or incorporate the translations in the video. Sorry, I'm just not a techie.  Will just write the translations below the video just like how stroppy presented her translations at swdbs thread.  

anyways, I hope the fan club will be a success and hope we could all witness PHS rise to even greater stardom and be recognized as one of the greatest actors in SK and in Asia. 

Can't wait for his next project...

PHS fans hwaiting! 

• Like 3

Thank you for the birthday greetings ladies!:blush:

I can also chip in for the (annual/monthly) cost kindly inform me how. I am not also a techie nor I could help with the translations (I can read hangul but I can't understand it LOL) but if there is anything that I could do just tell me so.

So excited for this project! :D

• Like 1

ok.. so most of you are in with hyungsikness international fan club....right?,, hehehe

now for the hard part.. just for clarification...

who wants to join?

who can translate? 

who can write hangul?

who can maintain the website? who wants to moderate? 

it was @anazs who made the wordpress ... and @Ainee Etp who made the blogspot .....so thanks very much

we go with the free site first then proceed with a paid one when we reach a certain level.... 

i made a temporary email address

HyungSikNess.InternationalFan@gmail.com

if you wish to join.. send me an email with your name and country and also your choice of site.. wordpress or blogspot...and if you want to be a translator, moderator or maintain the site..

so i can make a compiled list... and then we discuss how to proceed...

thank you... 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, hyungsikyoja said:

Hello all!

I'm a new fan of PHS because of swdbs.  Been a silent reader in this thread for months now but decided to unlurk and would like to join your proposed hyungsikness fan club :)  I'm willing to chip in cash or time for the sake of phs! Lol...

With regards to translations, I could probably help a little bit.  I'm not Korean but my hubby is.  I can ask him to translate one or 2 videos during weekends.  However, I could not embed or incorporate the translations in the video. Sorry, I'm just not a techie.  Will just write the translations below the video just like how stroppy presented her translations at swdbs thread.  

anyways, I hope the fan club will be a success and hope we could all witness PHS rise to even greater stardom and be recognized as one of the greatest actors in SK and in Asia. 

Can't wait for his next project...

PHS fans hwaiting! 

Hello there!! i am new myself hehe..wow that's really good! can he really help you to help us, the hopeless fans of PHS? :lol: if yes, all of us would be grateful to have him (in package with you) to be here hahahh..Hwaiting!!!!

1 hour ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Thank you for the birthday greetings ladies!:blush:

I can also chip in for the (annual/monthly) cost kindly inform me how. I am not also a techie nor I could help with the translations (I can read hangul but I can't understand it LOL) but if there is anything that I could do just tell me so.

So excited for this project! :D

most welcome :) thanks so much!! we need support and encouragement from each other! 

1 hour ago, sebastian27 said:

ok.. so most of you are in with hyungsikness international fan club....right?,, hehehe

who wants to join?

who can translate? 

who can write hangul?

it was @anazs who made the wordpress ... and @Ainee Etp who made the blogspot .....so thanks very much

we go with the free site first then proceed with a paid one when we reach a certain level.... 

if you wish to join.. send me an email with your name and country and also your choice of site.. wordpress or blogspot...and if you want to be a translator, moderator or maintain the site..

thank you... 

if you guys choose wordpress, i can maintain the wordpress since it was me who registered for it. i just need cooperation you guys on the information and photo selection :)

• Like 2

Gahhhh... unfortunately for me am not good with these things so i can't be of help maintaining it or else i would have made one long time ago already how useless of me as his fan :( sad reality.

Maybe with something else just let me know guys i'll too happy to do it :) 

2 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Gahhhh... unfortunately for me am not good with these things so i can't be of help maintaining it or else i would have made one long time ago already how useless of me as his fan :( sad reality.

Maybe with something else just let me know guys i'll too happy to do it :) 

LOL you are not. there must be something that all of us can do. this is just a beginning. i'm sure all of us will be busy once we launched our fan club (wow that sounds optimistic right haha)  :blush:

btw, morning to everyone! :)

18251951_192851241115961_684863772644343

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, anazs said:

Hello there!! i am new myself hehe..wow that's really good! can he really help you to help us, the hopeless fans of PHS? :lol: if yes, all of us would be grateful to have him (in package with you) to be here hahahh..Hwaiting!!!!

Hi @anazs I just told my hubby that I already volunteered him and that he cant back out! lol...

Can somebody suggest a video that I can start with? There are so many videos of phs specially with ZEA members so its hard to pick and choose which one to translate first.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, hyungsikyoja said:

Hi @anazs I just told my hubby that I already volunteered him and that he cant back out! lol...

Can somebody suggest a video that I can start with? There are so many videos of phs specially with ZEA members so its hard to pick and choose which one to translate first.

Hahaha that was very clever of you putting ur hubby in position he can never back out :D

54 minutes ago, hyungsikyoja said:

hahahah!! oh my, it's good to see that we have started something.thanks again! :)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

@hyungsikyoja

can you try with this? thank you in advance....:D:D

Hi sebastian27

There is another video of this episode that has eng sub though video quality is poor but still watchable..

here is the YT link for most of PHS part:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkK9uc4_oxI

Unfortunately, I don't know how to add subtitle to an existing video, sorry..

Edited by hyungsikyoja
  • Like 1

On 30/04/2017 at 10:11 PM, lovephs said:
She spotted phs in sg again huhu so lucky and love the shoe he is wearing now :)

She and her partner big time stalker (@eve_vana and @sunshine.501) and i gave them a piece of mind via IG, so now they blocked me haha, but i dont care cause i dont think there so much coincidence from Seoul -Bali -SG.

The way they stalk is just just so disgusting and creepy...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

who wants to join?

who can translate? 

who can write hangul?

thank you... 

@sebastian27 quite sometime i login to this thread, nice to see a group created, how can i help ?

i'm quite far off track...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

She and her partner big time stalker (@eve_vana and @sunshine.501) and i gave them a piece of mind via IG, so now they blocked me haha, but i dont care cause i dont think there so much coincidence from Seoul -Bali -SG.

The way they stalk is just just so disgusting and creepy...

Yeah i think i realize it now they seem to be everywhere that it does not sound like coincidence anymore.. they are celebrity stalker... and oh i saw you shake hands with phs and so happy for you:) 

@xscalsve

what would be prefer? wordpress or blogspot?

we need help from @ferily for some translations if she can spare time after finishing homeworks... maybe we can ask her to write to UAA.... 

we really do need help. as almost all of us here are so new with this fangirling thing with PHS... 

all suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated. 

• Like 6