♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

17 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh.. I mean if we use parkhyungsik.com, it might look like his official website. I think they can shut down as it is indeed his full name and looks like impersonation to be official website.

Blogspot... everyone??

yes but i don't think they can shut down. even if they do, they still cannot claim that address. it is ours coz we bought it first so we have the right to use it. blogspot with custom domain should be okay for me :D let's see what others think ^_^

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

wordpress.org or wordpress.com? Sorry I am always confused with these two, which one is the paid and free?

I had registered hyungsikness.blogspot.com  before someone grab it . No surprise, parkhyungsik.blogspot.com was taken by someone. All of us will be the admin.

But if we want wordpress, can someone help to register? I am not very familiar with the free wordpress site. if can get parkhyungsik.wordpress will be great.

Thank you..  You are so quick...  I am on vacation and will be back by tuesday..  So i am a bit limited with just my phone..  

I think wordpress.com is the free one.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

I was thinking maybe we start with wordpress and see how it would go then if we would have enough members, get a paid domain...  In tge meanwhike we start requesting uaa that we will be forming a club for international fans and maybe they would recognize us and give us some support.  

Of course we will be needing the assistance of fans with korean background.  So we can translate korean text...  

This fansite will be a joint venture from all of us here in this thread.  

yes, we need someone and a few fans that can help us to do translation

17 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

wordpress.org or wordpress.com? Sorry I am always confused with these two, which one is the paid and free?

I had registered hyungsikness.blogspot.com  before someone grab it . No surprise, parkhyungsik.blogspot.com was taken by someone. All of us will be the admin.

But if we want wordpress, can someone help to register? I am not very familiar with the free wordpress site. if can get parkhyungsik.wordpress will be great.

LOL you're so fast!! :D i am not familiar either with wordpress. but i will give it a try tomorrow :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, anazs said:

18251442_269257086868586_147186625704414

is this the one? i was looking at the photo and complimenting him on how handsome he is (even the way he stand makes my heart :wub:) but looking down LOL. i wonder why he wore that? no comment hahahahhh

yes I can't bear to watch from ankle onwards, this pair of shoes like some old ladies shoes!!!!!! 

• Like 3

Wow ! Almost looks like she is stalking him . If we register park Hyungsik.com it's ours . Maybe we add fans . Park Hyungsik fans.com and inform UAA not ask - that it would be great if they could cooperate with us . Have a good semi official fan club in English instead of multiple small ones . Different countries with their own languages can retain their own ones but are welcome to join us as well. I'm not Korean but of Asian Indian origin and my kids introduced me to Manga and Korean soaps . Even my Korean acquaintances in the US are not that involved as I am now. My hubby has given up on me - as long as I don't kill anybody I guess . Haa haa. He knows I love him . But jokes apart - I know we pay 10$/ month for my website as a web hosting domain or something. It's as you'll mentioned an informative website . It's interactive in the sense you can go to different other related places from there but not like give your input like here or FB. Will that do ? Or do we try a closed group on FB like Song Jong ki has KI Aile international. They post pics and info regularly and being FB you can comment or like or whatever ! 

• Like 6

I like ParkHyungSikFan.com or blogspot or wordpress. Or maybe can also do FB with that name too? How about do both FB and the wordpress/blogspot? 

Btw that girl eve_vana is so lucky!! Keep on spotting PHS everywhere! 

And also  i see a lot of people tagging PHS with their selfie or unrelated thinga. I find it quite annoying. So sorry for the rant :( 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lovephs said:

She spotted phs in sg again huhu so lucky and love the shoe he is wearing now :)

Very lucky indeed. If I am in her situation I will be excited plus shy too. I would also afraid to take video . I usually frozen when I meet my favourite artist in front of my eyes lol:

• Like 2

18160713_669378809924871_231033373252911

morning!! just an update regarding our international fan base (just talking about it makes me excited LOL)

i went to wordpress.com to register and google some info, this is what i found. just copy and paste here under spoiler

Use a Domain You Already Own (Domain Mapping)

Do you already own a domain name? If you would like to use it here on WordPress.com all you need to do is “map” your existing domain to your site. You will need an upgraded WordPress.com plan on your site in order to map a domain. Each paid plan comes with a free domain credit you can use to either register a new domain or map one you already own. You can map as many additional domains to the same site as you would like, but you have to pay for additional mapping upgrades separately.

If you’re trying to map a subdomain (for example: blog.yourgroovydomain.com instead of yourgroovydomain.com), use our Map A Subdomain support page instead.

for a custom domain name, which we will use later, we need to pay wordpress. here is the pricing.

https://wordpress.com/pricing/

so basically, wordpress with own domain is not free (pay for domain name and pay for hosting wordpress) correct me if i'm wrong. let me know if i still need to register to wordpress @sebastian27

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, anazs said:

18160713_669378809924871_231033373252911

morning!! just an update regarding our international fan base (just talking about it makes me excited LOL)

i went to wordpress.com to register and google some info, this is what i found. just copy and paste here under spoiler

Hide contents

Use a Domain You Already Own (Domain Mapping)

Do you already own a domain name? If you would like to use it here on WordPress.com all you need to do is “map” your existing domain to your site. You will need an upgraded WordPress.com plan on your site in order to map a domain. Each paid plan comes with a free domain credit you can use to either register a new domain or map one you already own. You can map as many additional domains to the same site as you would like, but you have to pay for additional mapping upgrades separately.

If you’re trying to map a subdomain (for example: blog.yourgroovydomain.com instead of yourgroovydomain.com), use our Map A Subdomain support page instead.

for a custom domain name, which we will use later, we need to pay wordpress. here is the pricing. so basically, wordpress with own domain is not free (pay for domain name and pay for hosting wordpress) correct me if i'm wrong. let me know if i still need to register to wordpress @sebastian27

I'm reading it but i still don't understand lols..perks of not being techy. :flushed:

2 minutes ago, lovephs said:

I'm reading it but i still don't understand lols..perks of not being techy. :flushed:

okay just saw that i forgot to add the link for the pricing. no wonder u didn't understand hahah.. u may check my post back to see :)

• Like 1

I'm really bad at the tech part . Don't mind paying the monthly charge if there is one . They might have a free one with their ads maybe added in . 

27 minutes ago, lovephs said:

19 minutes ago, anazs said:

okay just saw that i forgot to add the link for the pricing. no wonder u didn't understand hahah.. u may check my post back to see :)

• Like 2

Mine is this haha..he is still sweet even when angry and his voice :wub: but jtbc cut the part when he just got out of the car he was sizzling hooottt in it haha

20 minutes ago, valentina72 said:

I'm really bad at the tech part . Don't mind paying the monthly charge if there is one . They might have a free one with their ads maybe added in . 

yup. monthly charge to be billed yearly 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Mine is this haha..he is still sweet even when angry and his voice :wub:

and not forgetting the overall look of him is just perfect :blush: every road has turned into his runaway 

• Like 3

@anazs

i am Also not that good in tech part... so basically... if it's free it will have many ads?  This one is ok with me.

If we want it customize... there will be a monthly bill? Paying would be ok as well.. to minimize the ads... 

am i understanding this correctly?

• Like 3