♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

22 minutes ago, ferily said:

First of all, I cry because I missed Park Hyung Sik's Instagram live... I get notifications on my phone about live and posts, but for some reason I didn't see anything with PHS? Maybe I did see it but thought it was just him posting something on Instagram... -cries because I could've caught his live on Instagram- (Actually maybe not because of the timezones ;-;)

Hehe, Lee Hyun Woo :wub: If any of you ladies are looking for another drama to watch, The Liar and His Lover I recommend... Lee Hyun Woo is just....such a sweetheart and an adorable puppy. He was the most beautifulest smile ever. Okay anyways....

Also, there are some Facebook groups already made for Park Hyung Sik. I just checked and looked it up and saw quite a few. One of them has 8k members.

I tried watching it but i cant concentrate i keep coming back to all phs videos instead lols 

17 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I always like PHS fashion even that green jacket during his wrap up party but I really dun like that pair of shoes he was wearing in Singapore korea travel fair :tongue:

Haha but i was not paying attention to the shoe but to his face :D 

Its not the first time he wore it though.

43 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

I always like PHS fashion even that green jacket during his wrap up party but I really dun like that pair of shoes he was wearing in Singapore korea travel fair :tongue:

Haha you're like me.. keep staring at the shoes. But this one is actually (slightly) nicer than the first press conference for SWDBS.

I think it's all from the same sponsor (correct me if I am wrong) - first press con, (I didn't notice what he wore in second press con), in SWDBS during the beach trip with BS, a few times in his Ahn Min Hyuk working days, the hug session with Jisoo. I was screaming a few times to myself, someone should reject the sponsorship from this particular shoe designer. They're fuglyyyyy... :confounded: Even PHS's gorgeousness can't save them. The jean's light color simply made the shoes even more jarring. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

I guess you are right fb will be easier for now but we need translator if we have that then we are good to go :) 

Need to get a catchy name for the FB Page.

Off topic : was browsing MNG just now and seeing a lot of new biker jacket, very much like the one PHS wearing during BS's first training day. :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Haha you're like me.. keep staring at the shoes. But this one is actually (slightly) nicer than the first press conference for SWDBS.

I think it's all from the same sponsor (correct me if I am wrong) - first press con, (I didn't notice what he wore in second press con), in SWDBS during the beach trip with BS, a few times in his Ahn Min Hyuk working days, the hug session with Jisoo. I was screaming a few times to myself, someone should reject the sponsorship from this particular shoe designer. They're fuglyyyyy... :confounded: Even PHS's gorgeousness can't save them. The jean's light color simply made the shoes even more jarring. 

Those shoes were better than the one he wore when he went to bs house at night to confess i think thats the only one i thought its better if they just let him wore slippers instead :).

8 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Need to get a catchy name for the FB Page.

Off topic : was browsing MNG just now and seeing a lot of new biker jacket, very much like the one PHS wearing during BS's first training day. :wub:

Ohh was it MNG jacket he was wearing in that scene?

11 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Those shoes were better than the one he wore when he went to bs house at night to confess i think thats the only one i thought its better if they just let him wore slippers instead :).

I went back to re-watch.

You mean this Iron Man sneakers/sport shoes?

e1c865c7d37fed15fc70e9212719196f.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Ohh was it MNG jacket he was wearing in that scene?

I don't think so.. usually they will go Korean designer brand or branded like Saint Laurent and a few overseas brand that I can't even pronounce. But the Mango's biker jacket are really pretty.. wish to buy one for my hubby but he's different cutting from PHS. :D

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I went back to re-watch.

You mean this Iron Man sneakers/sport shoes?

e1c865c7d37fed15fc70e9212719196f.jpg

Yes haha for me i really dont like it anybody with me on this? Lols

Anneyeong Chinggu it has been long time since I visit this forum :wink: Yesterday I just finished watching SWDBS using Astro On Demand and today I came across this nice fanfic of Park Hyungsik In Asian Fan Fic. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1231864/2/hwarang-a-reincarnation-fanfiction-goara-hyungsik-parkhyungsik-hwarang-hwarangcast-sammaekjong-ahro

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lovephs said:

So i guess majority wins so let's go for it :D.no he has no fan cafe its just some created by his fans but not by his label or his manager.

A paid website is better coz we could gather more members through it but we need to have a translator on our side to translate all korean articles  and videos regarding phs no matter how small coz we are all dying to know what he says everytime lols.

The mc asking if he did brush his teeth? Yeah it was kinda awkward but he just said thats a given of course and was quite proud of phs there hurrayyy :) @anazs 

@blissfullyblessed belated happy bday :) 

Hyung Sikness bug Fan Club would sound nice too lols

so usually artists fan cafe is created by their agencies or managers? now i know hehe..

paid website looks official :) i have checked. www.parkhyungsik.com/www.parkhyungsik.net/www.hyungsikness.com/www.hyungsikness.net is still available. from website we couldn't gather members unless we open a forum for interaction, which is useless coz we are here hehe. but from website we can update his latest projects, photos, bio etc. minimal and clean look of the website. from the website we can create links to here, ig and fb page/group. so, we can get more fans this way.

as for the name, i leave with u guys :D maybe we can vote for names. if anyone have suggestion, they can put here and we can do voting

4 hours ago, ferily said:

First of all, I cry because I missed Park Hyung Sik's Instagram live... I get notifications on my phone about live and posts, but for some reason I didn't see anything with PHS? Maybe I did see it but thought it was just him posting something on Instagram... -cries because I could've caught his live on Instagram- (Actually maybe not because of the timezones ;-;)

Hehe, Lee Hyun Woo :wub: If any of you ladies are looking for another drama to watch, The Liar and His Lover I recommend... Lee Hyun Woo is just....such a sweetheart and an adorable puppy. He was the most beautifulest smile ever. Okay anyways....

Also, there are some Facebook groups already made for Park Hyung Sik. I just checked and looked it up and saw quite a few. One of them has 8k members.

yup i saw many groups but i didn't join any coz all are country-based. one closed group from burma and they said it is an international group but i didn't join in so i'm not sure what language are they using in the group. maybe english. others are fb page but only one created in 2015. other than that was just created in less than 2 months. most fb pages are new but they gained many likes because it's a country-based page. so, easier for them to communicate in their language.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

Yes haha for me i really dont like it anybody with me on this? Lols

I didn't notice they looked a bit strange until you pointed out. If the black is red, they would have looks like Iron Man's.

They were not too bad compared to those lady-like leather shoes, although I wouldn't like to have these as sneakers too. 

He still looks best with something like these. PHS really fits any clothes well. :blush:

fa1566ce62e95f311c730764742fb03a.jpg

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, anazs said:

paid website looks official :) i have checked. www.parkhyungsik.com/www.parkhyungsik.net/www.hyungsikness.com/www.hyungsikness.net is still available. from website we couldn't gather members unless we open a forum for interaction, which is useless coz we are here hehe. but from website we can update his latest projects, photos, bio etc. minimal and clean look of the website. from the website we can create links to here, ig and fb page/group. so, we can get more fans this way.

I like the idea of real site too. But paid domain and hosting with forum will cost >USD100 per year. The setup/design is not difficult, but I don't know how to setup a forum. With forums, we need moderators. If the site grows really big (judging by PHS's popularity, I think it will grow) we will need pro IT people to deal with bugs and viruses. There will be anti-fans too. 

Will PHS's agency shut down our site later, claiming we did not get the authorization?

Ahhhh... unless we open in free domain - blogspot.com or wordpress.com. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

18251442_269257086868586_147186625704414

is this the one? i was looking at the photo and complimenting him on how handsome he is (even the way he stand makes my heart :wub:) but looking down LOL. i wonder why he wore that? no comment hahahahhh

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I like the idea of real site too. But paid domain and hosting with forum will cost >USD100 per year. The setup/design is not difficult, but I don't know how to setup a forum. With forums, we need moderators. If the site grows really big (judging by PHS's popularity, I think it will grow) we will need pro IT people to deal with bugs and viruses. There will be anti-fans too. 

Will PHS's agency shut down our site later, claiming we did not get the authorization?

Ahhhh... unless we open in free domain - blogspot.com or wordpress.com. 

forum would be difficult so i guess this forum is enough for us. setting up new forum in the website will have many threads opened by fans (i don't like this idea hahha) bigger means cost is more. i suggest a simple site like many artists have. no interaction website, just information website.

i don't think they have the right to do that because our website is a fan site. to open a fan site, we don't need approval from anyone. just like fanstagram and fb group/page. even his ig is not his full name. so i guess we are okay :) yup i was thinking about free domain too. wordpress has nice interface but blogspot is easier to maintain :D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, anazs said:

forum would be difficult so i guess this forum is enough for us. setting up new forum in the website will have many threads opened by fans (i don't like this idea hahha) bigger means cost is more. i suggest a simple site like many artists have. no interaction website, just information website.

i don't think they have the right to do that because our website is a fan site. to open a fan site, we don't need approval from anyone. just like fanstagram and fb group/page. even his ig is not his full name. so i guess we are okay :) yup i was thinking about free domain too. wordpress has nice interface but blogspot is easier to maintain :D

Oh.. I mean if we use parkhyungsik.com, it might look like his official website. I think they can shut down as it is indeed his full name and looks like impersonation to be official website.

Blogspot... everyone??

• Like 2

I was thinking maybe we start with wordpress and see how it would go then if we would have enough members, get a paid domain...  In tge meanwhike we start requesting uaa that we will be forming a club for international fans and maybe they would recognize us and give us some support.  

Of course we will be needing the assistance of fans with korean background.  So we can translate korean text...  

This fansite will be a joint venture from all of us here in this thread.  

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

I was thinking maybe we start with wordpress and see how it would go then if we would have enough members, get a paid domain...  In tge meanwhike we start requesting uaa that we will be forming a club for international fans and maybe they would recognize us and give us some support.  

Of course we will be needing the assistance of fans with korean background.  So we can translate korean text...  

This fansite will be a joint venture from all of us here in this thread.  

wordpress.org or wordpress.com? Sorry I am always confused with these two, which one is the paid and free?

I had registered hyungsikness.blogspot.com  before someone grab it . No surprise, parkhyungsik.blogspot.com was taken by someone. All of us will be the admin.

But if we want wordpress, can someone help to register? I am not very familiar with the free wordpress site. if can get parkhyungsik.wordpress will be great.

• Like 4