♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

3 hours ago, shirunsaadon said:

He enjoying nature...so relaxing and nice view....

UAA really take care of him better...he wearing StudioConcrete shirt at airport make me wanna cry...I love UAA artist bonding...

we can see that he is well taken care of his new agency yeayy :) they are all supporting each other :wub:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, anazs said:

we can see that he is well taken care of his new agency yeayy :) they are all supporting each other :wub:

I'm hoping also he will do some cf with SHK haha he already did with YAI..im so greedy lols

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am wondering.. does he take care of the IG himself, or was it handled by his managers? Not that I am complaining about the frequency of updates now.. :D. Too bad we can't see how he looks in Hawaii.

Maybe he did.. He does.... Cause his post were so seldom.  If someone else is taking care of his account. There ahould be tons of post.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, anazs said:

isit in this vid? why i can't hear anything except the wind and waves LOL i have been re watching many times but couldn't hear anything :(

I grabbed my hearphone to hear it, but can't make out the sound. 

I bet this is his soon-to-be shooting location.Let's hope he will share some BTS later.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, anazs said:

isit in this vid? why i can't hear anything except the wind and waves LOL i have been re watching many times but couldn't hear anything :(

It is towards the end of the vid.It is not long but I hear a man's voice clearly.I thought it was PHS because it sounds like him.I think he is talking to someone else or I am hearing things due to fangirling too much :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

I'm hoping also he will do some cf with SHK haha he already did with YAI..im so greedy lols

yes that would be great!! :wub: i am watching The Heirs now and i realized how lucky he was coz he had that opportunity to work with some famous actors! :) 

• Like 3

ARE you serious or do i have Eye sight problem??? This thread reached 50 already... OMG I guess I missed tons of fun here...

@Era Ferawati Thank you so much chingu I just saw the pics you posted from primera event...cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

WOW so many new faces in the thread.. chingudeul I guess you are having good time here fan-girling about PHS..hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508

Spoiler

C-U8xVJW0AAYoTb.jpg

C-PfA97VYAIi4hl.jpg

C-V00ptUQAUGlW0.jpg

I just found these HQ pics of PHS in airport ...admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

C-MLEKdUQAAB-sH.jpg

C-Ot_WcUQAAfY_9.jpg

Spoiler

C-RKveSUwAAgzMh.jpg

C-WTWC6W0AEL99V.jpg

C-WTWiRWAAArSNO.jpg

C-WTYcAW0AAuBZV.jpg

C-WT2w_XoAA5HDn.jpg

C-WT2wOXkAAXHqQ.jpg

C-WUDMzWAAA9U6n.jpg

CR:http://falconimages.net/tag/ParkHyungSik

I just couldn't resist posting these...:wub: 

@sebastian27 hope your folders is getting filled with PHS's pics these days...

will meet you guys frequently very soon probably after 2 weeks or so..  *runs to study* studying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862(this was my break after a week ... stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252 )

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, anazs said:

yes that would be great!! :wub: i am watching The Heirs now and i realized how lucky he was coz he had that opportunity to work with some famous actors! :) 

Thing is he was very popular at that time as baby soldier that's why he was added to the already star studded cast lols but in all fairness he did well he is  too funny but i did not watch the heirs i only watch his part hahaha.

16 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

It is towards the end of the vid.It is not long but I hear a man's voice clearly.I thought it was PHS because it sounds like him.I think he is talking to someone else or I am hearing things due to fangirling too much :lol:

Heard some voice too but can't be sure if it's him though.

@athena22 post anything please as long as it's about PHS  :) some of us actually been to swdbs thread especially me before i realize there's PHS thread coz i was always been to ZE:A's thread but they are not active anymore and am so happy someone created this for PHS.

those close up photos arrggghhhh...His lips will always kill me lols

14 minutes ago, athena22 said:

ohh thanks for the photos and link. will definitely go check out after this :D

i am a new fan and new here. let's keep this place alive :)

13 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Thing is he was very popular at that time as baby soldier that's why he was added to the already star studded cast lols but in all fairness he did well he is  too funny but i did not watch the heirs i only watch his part hahaha.

:lol: same here.. all i do is fast forward :tongue:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, catscomics said:

Personally I am okay with shipping, only when you know you are 'shipping' - aka likely not real until proven otherwise. Saying things like 'they look good together', 'I wish they are together' are fine, but making it sounds like fact (e.g. they must love each other, he must be crushing on her, I hope he confess etc.) puts me off. One of my pet peeves are when people post interviews and they bold/colour the parts they think are hinting something. It is demeaning towards the artists themselves. I'd rather they just post the whole article as it is, people can interpret them however they want. Also, why are k-drama fans so vulnerable to clickbait article headings? Just because it fits their imagination? 

The damages shippers can cause towards celebrities can be much more than people think. Just look at Kuntoria. It was ridiculous. 
Been a k-entertainment fan for over 10 years and I am too tired of this richard simmons. 

Someone (I forget who) on the SWDBS thread posted recently that South Korean is practically a shipping culture and I would have to agree with that.  And the media certainly plays into it.  I personally don't like it because it reduces a drama into nothing more than the romance.  BTW, the SWDBS thread is going crazy with shipping comments and PBY's fans' comments.  Not really worth going there anymore now that the drama has ended and comments are all about this ship or that ship.

Anyway, I've always been somewhat fascinated by South Korean dramas and how what happens in the drama actually gets reflected in the culture.  It's a chicken or the egg question for me because I can't figure out if people in South Korea behave as they do because they watch the dramas and start to think that dramas are realistic, or if the dramas are a reflection of the culture in general.  Again, the media is terrible.  I wish that they would stop with the shipping interviews, or that when something is ridiculous in a drama, that they actually call it out.  You know what South Korea needs are professional reviewers who review the good and the bad about Kdramas.  Perhaps they already exist, but to me it seems that reviews are mainly done by viewers on forums and the production team bases everything on ratings.  Problem is that ratings only reflect one thing and doesn't explain why ratings are good or bad.  And forum reviews are often inundated with nothing more than fangirls' and fanboys' comments about a couple, or the reviews are emotion-based on what just happened in an episode.  I think that reviews that actually review actors' performance, plot inconsistencies, plot weaknesses, and directing/editing issues would actually raise the bar for Kdramas.

10 hours ago, aigo244 said:

I ship bongbong and minmin when SWDBS still airing..and the their BTS looks so cute together..after SWDBS ended and so many interview articles..my shipping for them disappear also..haha..now I want to see bromance..:D !! 

Wonder if he really in Hawaii now :o i wish we know his schedule other than the fan meet in Singapore -_-

I feel you.  I liked them while watching SWDBS.  Now that the drama has ended, I'm so tired of the shipping.

• Like 6

Hello i'm new to this thread and this is my first post. I'm new fan of PHS.  I love him after saw him at hwarang and even more love him at SWDBS. Nice to meet you all  :)

And i'm sorry for ask this but i read at IG that he was a smoker??

• Like 5

I don't think he smokes or smoked.  I think during ZE:A's training period that someone in the group was caught with cigarettes and they were all punished for it because that was published in the ZE:A promotional videos.  I believe it was Junyoung and Heechul that were smoking, although all the members were punished.

• Like 8