♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

4 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Dear, lols so sorry to say this but ripped jeans are really trending not only in Korea but in worldwide. You will see that on basically all the celebrities be it female or male. Let me put some pic here for your reference.

i just put up a few here but if u go google, most of the celebrities would have worn it. The one that PhS worn here is actually the better one, there are many more worse ripped to the extend the jeans are like falling apart lols :) 

and hopefully PHS have a nice holiday trip to Bali. Really hope the fans there will let him enjoy the trip and rest well :) 

Yup ripped jeans are definitely trending and it's been a while now. Not sure if the trend will ever die as I see more and more people wearing super ripped jeans. The "beggar" fashion is in too, tees with holes but costs a bomb for example.

You're right, the one he wore is a better one because I've seen him wore worse lol...but then he's been wearing ripped jeans since debut that I'm not really complaining (or maybe I'm immune because my other bias is obsessed with ripped jeans too, atrocious ones which look like if you snip a tiny teeny bit at the sides it'll transform into shorts)

On 4/20/2017 at 8:59 AM, bobolovemomo said:

PHS was only 64 kg? Omooo he is so skinny! Sometimes on SWDBS when he flipped his outer jacket, you can actually see that he has a very slim waist. 

Yup, there were a lot of topless HS in Real Men, you can see that he has a body of a high school boy lol

On 4/20/2017 at 0:51 AM, lovephs said:

True he really does eat a lot but he is still skinny maybe coz of his bones and he is tall so its apparent. i don't they have time to meet coz they are all busy apart from Siwan i think because they are neighbors and Siwan will not teased him about it heheh thats why he adore him a lot.

Even if they don't meet I'm sure they still have a chat room like Kakao Talk between them...

• Like 2

First time add article here..not sure if I break any rules here.let me know if it is inappropriate:)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/21/0200000000AEN20170421005200315.html

(Yonhap Interview) 'Acting helped me tap inner self': Park Hyung-sik

By Chang Dong-woo and Lee Jeong-hyun

SEOUL, April 21 (Yonhap) -- Park Hyung-sik of K-pop group ZE:A said Friday that his newfound success in acting has helped him search his inner self as both an artist and a person.

"I stumbled upon the question 'Who am I' when going through the mechanical motions as an idol musician. But later (through acting), the time came when I was able to seek my sense of inner self," Park said during an interview with Yonhap News Agency in southern Seoul.

The star, who recently appeared in JTBC's hit show "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon" explained he learned it was "important to maintain a sense of one's self after passing through that phase in life."

Singer-musician Park Hyung-sik poses for the camera during an interview with Yonhap News Agency on April 21, 2017, in southern Seoul. (Yonhap)

Singer-musician Park Hyung-sik poses for the camera during an interview with Yonhap News Agency on April 21, 2017, in southern Seoul. (Yonhap)

"I think I'm in a stable phase now. My mind isn't wandering any longer."

Idol singers have been dipping their toes in acting for quite some time, but Park is inarguably one of the standout stars among his peers.

Following his music debut in 2010 through ZE:A, the 27-year-old has built up a formidable TV drama resume starting with "Nine: Nine Time Travels" in 2013 to "Do Bong-soon," which recently ended to critical and commercial success.

Park said he felt as if his acting matured from KBS 2TV's period series "Hwarang," where he played the young King Jinheung during the Silla Kingdom (57 B.C.- A.D. 935).

"Before I had difficulty expressing what I had in my head. But since 'Hwarang,' I've got the feeling that I'm moving forward from my past experiences."

"Do Bong-soon" was Park's first main lead in a TV show. Obviously, much of the show's success was hanging on his performance. Park said he heavily relied on fellow lead actress Park Bo-young psychologically.

"During script readings, Park's presence was really huge for me," Park said, adding, "Bo-young was like a teacher to me."

"We became close personally, but I was also amazed by her acting. I learned a lot from her."

Park's work in "Do Bong-soon" earned him the nickname "king of romcom." The star said he wants to try out other genres too.

"I'm pondering trying something with a strong melodramatic story. I also want to act in a show in which close male buddies cuss at each other and get into trouble," Park laughed.

odissy@yna.co.kr

(END)

• Like 3

I am very proud and happy for his achievements so far...soar higher Park Hyung Sik ^_^ ..just continue to be humble and keep your feet on the ground...Based on his recent interviews,I can tell he has matured...will continue to pray for you..

funny though, this is how I felt too when my brother graduated with flying colors...a proud noona fan of Park Hyung Sik ^_^:D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lovephs said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/hyungsik-believes-it-was-heavens-will-that-zea-did-not-succeed

Reading this article and it hurts so much that I can't help but cry for him :(

It is what people always say "everything happen for a reason and when u hit rock bottom, you can only go up" 

53 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

I am very proud and happy for his achievements so far...soar higher Park Hyung Sik ^_^ ..just continue to be humble and keep your feet on the ground...Based on his recent interviews,I can tell he has matured...will continue to pray for you..

funny though, this is how I felt too when my brother graduated with flying colors too...a noona fan of Park Hyung Sik ^_^:D 

Hahaha me too, a noona fan of Park Hyung Sik. Really want to see him fly higher and higher. 

4 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

Yup ripped jeans are definitely trending and it's been a while now. Not sure if the trend will ever die as I see more and more people wearing super ripped jeans. The "beggar" fashion is in too, tees with holes but costs a bomb for example.

You're right, the one he wore is a better one because I've seen him wore worse lol...but then he's been wearing ripped jeans since debut that I'm not really complaining (or maybe I'm immune because my other bias is obsessed with ripped jeans too, atrocious ones which look like if you snip a tiny teeny bit at the sides it'll transform into shorts)

I dont think it will end soon, the trend seems to get hotter and hotter. Me myself is a fan of ripped jeans, so i am probably bias like yourself :) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

UAA never disappoints in handling their artists security when travelling overseas...UAA did a great job in handling Park Hyung Sik's airport exit last night..kudos to his manager hyung as well...Park Hyung Sik, from the pictures and some other fan account, he was brought inside an office and they had him go to another exit..

Agree. I think the PHS's hyung managers are well trained from ZE:A's days, plus this is not the first time they arrive in Bali. Previously PHS and Dong Jun had photoshoot event in Bali. 

7 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

Its up to the manager actually if they want vip treatment.PHS manager is quite scary that i think he is even scared of him lols

Yah, the bigger hyung is their manager since ZE:A's training days. I still remember when he punished all ZE:A members after he found a pack of cigarette.:wacko: He has a bouncer feel on him. Understandable because the CEO of Star Empire (I read somewhere) is rumoured to be an ex-triad member. :tongue: The another hyung is cuter and friendlier, more like PHS's PA.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@lovephs that new CF of him, my heart skipped a beat :wub:. He is so damn hot in that CF. Now, i'm craving for a coffee too. Lol. Btw, thanks for sharing.

But after seeing him in that CF , Drinking coffee will never be the same again hahaha :blush:

Awww I have no doubt on his airport fashion whatever he wear he seems to carry well even the clothing in the wrap up party. 

And yes love his new coffee c.f. too! Wow hope he get more c.f. because that's where he can earn more :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

His super sexy voice though aarrgghhh i can't lols..PHS wearing same bracelet in this CF and during one of his interview.

OMOOO the CF! Makes me want to find that coffee haha. And his voice! I totally love his voice, deep and sexy lols

btw Primera is the skincare brand ?

3 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

OMOOO the CF! Makes me want to find that coffee haha. And his voice! I totally love his voice, deep and sexy lols

btw Primera is the skincare brand ?

Yes it is.

The interview about ZE:A is sad because you can see how much they struggled as a group.  There were 4 members that got popular in this order: Dongjun, Kwanghee, Siwan, and PHS.  I didn't watch too much of Dongjun and Siwan, but I noticed that Kwanghee always mentioned ZE:A on his appearances, as well as the other members of ZE:A.  So did PHS, especially on Real Men.  I always wondered why they didn't have him sing more (rather than Song Jinyoung the earlier episodes) or even when K.Will, Henry, and Park Geun Hyung joined the cast.  I wonder if it's because he would only sing ZE:A songs.  I know that he mentioned in one interview that he thinks he helped ZE:A get recognized a little because he kept singing their songs on Real Men.  The few Siwan interviews that I saw, I noticed that he didn't even mention ZE:A; it's like he was happy to be an actor and leave ZE:A behind.  I think in one interview, he even stated that becoming an idol was something he did in order to go into acting.  Kwanghee gets a lot of flack for his personality and because he claims to be jealous, but if you think about it, he's purposely bringing the conversation back to ZE:A.  PHS even mentioned once that Kwanghee did a lot to promote ZE:A, always taking a member along with him when he got invited to variety shows.  And if you're part of a 9-member group, imagine how hard that must be to try to share the spotlight with someone who is technically competition.

While the interview is sad, I'm going to take the last part as the best.  PHS says that he'll continue to sing, especially through OSTs.  I love it when actors/actresses participate in the OSTs and PHS has such a soothing voice.  It seems that a lot of the acting-dols choose to leave singing behind as they gain more recognition as actors.  Perhaps it's because they were never the best of singers in their group?  For whatever reason, it's great to see that PHS wants to continue singing, and here's hoping that UAA (which really manages actors) will be able to help him with this.  Also, I'm thinking that perhaps his next project will be a movie.  The reason?  Because UAA is, I believe, part of a larger conglomerate that has produced several movies.  I'm a little torn because I want PHS to get the professional recognition that comes from starring in a movie.  However, I'll miss seeing him on a weekly basis on television.

Also, I just recently realized how busy he has been.  I think he finished filming Hwarang in September 2016.  At least the drama finished and perhaps he finished earlier?  Then he started filming Strong Woman in October 2016.  And I know that leading up to the Hwarang filming, he was also doing a musical, a variety appearance, and training for Hwarang.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lovephs said:

His super sexy voice though aarrgghhh i can't lols..PHS wearing same bracelet in this CF and during one of his interview.

Omg, I love this CF~~ His voice is so gaah..

Also I've noticed he has been wearing that bracelet frequently. Anybody know what it is?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

The interview about ZE:A is sad because you can see how much they struggled as a group.  There were 4 members that got popular in this order: Dongjun, Kwanghee, Siwan, and PHS.  I didn't watch too much of Dongjun and Siwan, but I noticed that Kwanghee always mentioned ZE:A on his appearances, as well as the other members of ZE:A.  So did PHS, especially on Real Men.  I always wondered why they didn't have him sing more (rather than Song Jinyoung the earlier episodes) or even when K.Will, Henry, and Park Geun Hyung joined the cast.  I wonder if it's because he would only sing ZE:A songs.  I know that he mentioned in one interview that he thinks he helped ZE:A get recognized a little because he kept singing their songs on Real Men.  The few Siwan interviews that I saw, I noticed that he didn't even mention ZE:A; it's like he was happy to be an actor and leave ZE:A behind.  I think in one interview, he even stated that becoming an idol was something he did in order to go into acting.  Kwanghee gets a lot of flack for his personality and because he claims to be jealous, but if you think about it, he's purposely bringing the conversation back to ZE:A.  PHS even mentioned once that Kwanghee did a lot to promote ZE:A, always taking a member along with him when he got invited to variety shows.  And if you're part of a 9-member group, imagine how hard that must be to try to share the spotlight with someone who is technically competition.

While the interview is sad, I'm going to take the last part as the best.  PHS says that he'll continue to sing, especially through OSTs.  I love it when actors/actresses participate in the OSTs and PHS has such a soothing voice.  It seems that a lot of the acting-dols choose to leave singing behind as they gain more recognition as actors.  Perhaps it's because they were never the best of singers in their group?  For whatever reason, it's great to see that PHS wants to continue singing, and here's hoping that UAA (which really manages actors) will be able to help him with this.  Also, I'm thinking that perhaps his next project will be a movie.  The reason?  Because UAA is, I believe, part of a larger conglomerate that has produced several movies.  I'm a little torn because I want PHS to get the professional recognition that comes from starring in a movie.  However, I'll miss seeing him on a weekly basis on television.

Also, I just recently realized how busy he has been.  I think he finished filming Hwarang in September 2016.  At least the drama finished and perhaps he finished earlier?  Then he started filming Strong Woman in October 2016.  And I know that leading up to the Hwarang filming, he was also doing a musical, a variety appearance, and training for Hwarang.

I think it is not accurate to say that Siwan did not promote ZE:A. Siwan mentioned ZE:A in the past but was shot down because the host did not know some of the members and they are not interested in him talking about ZE:A. Of course, he talks more about Kwanghee and Hyungsik. He talks about Kwanghee because Kwanghee always fake their "rivalry image" and Hyungsik because they are best buddies. 

Dongjun also did his best promoting ZE:A. Kwanghee was seen promoting ZE:A most because he has great variety skills and he always attend variety shows. Hyungsik said he felt bad and sorry because Kwanghee tried so hard getting their names out there but their members are just not good at talking/variety shows. 

And Siwan did not enter the industry in order to go into acting. Siwan loves singing and he had no intention of going into acting until he got the role in Moon Embracing the Sun. He is definitely into acting more now but he also said that ZE:A has not disbanded. They hope to reunite in the future. In fact, Kwanghee is the one who said he did not wish to continue as a singer. 

Hyungsik finished filming Hwarang in September . Strong Woman started filming in November. He rested for a long time after High Society since Hwarang was supposed to start filming in Dec 2015 but they only started filming in Mar 31. He wasted a lot of time waiting for Hwarang and hence he was so busy in 2016 filming Hwarang and doing the musical at the same time.   

I want Hyungsik to succeed as an actor but I really like seeing him in variety shows and I miss him performing on stage. I hope he gets to act in a movie too. Even though I know he won't be the lead, I hope he gets an interesting role. :)

7 hours ago, ferily said:

Omg, I love this CF~~ His voice is so gaah..

Also I've noticed he has been wearing that bracelet frequently. Anybody know what it is?

Image result for gucci blind for love bracelet

Are you talking about this bracelet? He's been wearing for quite sometime. I don't pay attention to all these but I have seen fans saying it is a Gucci Bracelet. Siwan has one too. These two brothers even had the same LV handphone casing. :D

• Like 9