♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Personally, I hope that PHS gets a new stylist with his move to UAA.  Are ripped jeans really back in style now?  I didn't notice until I kept seeing them on PHS.  Maybe he finds them comfortable to sit in because the rips in the knees means that they don't pull when he sits down with his long legs?  But, if his goal is to start changing his image from idol to actor, then I think he needs to stop with the ripped jeans.  Plain old skinny jeans would have worked well, even for his AMH character, with the long overcoats and turtlenecks.  Mixing these more formal items with the ripped jeans just looked odd to me.  And the ones he wore to the airport aren't just ripped, they are missing entire pieces of fabric.  Plus, I'm not really a fan of his hair at times.  His hair during his 1N2D appearance was not my favorite and he wore that same look during certain press conference events.  Personally, he should go back to either his HS hair (or something similar) or one where his hair is more pushed off his forehead.  When they do the heavy bangs across his forehead and almost covering his eyes, it makes him look like an emo teenager, especially because that's the look he wore during his earlier ZE:A days.

As for his skinny factor, my personal belief is that he's actively dieting and watching what he eats.  He did say before in an interview that when they were younger, he luckily did not gain weight while his brother did.  But, the reality is that idols have always been on strict diets.  After all, other than Shindong of Super Junior, has there ever been another overweight idol?  You hear about the diets that female idols are on, so why not the guys?  But beyond the "regular" diet that is probably normal to them by now, PHS also admitted to changing his diet for High Society and he's probably been sticking to that since then.

While I also want him to rest and take care of his health, I hope he doesn't rest too much.  He's got so much upward momentum right now that he needs to keep building on.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Personally, I hope that PHS gets a new stylist with his move to UAA.  Are ripped jeans really back in style now?  I didn't notice until I kept seeing them on PHS.  Maybe he finds them comfortable to sit in because the rips in the knees means that they don't pull when he sits down with his long legs?  But, if his goal is to start changing his image from idol to actor, then I think he needs to stop with the ripped jeans.  Plain old skinny jeans would have worked well, even for his AMH character, with the long overcoats and turtlenecks.  Mixing these more formal items with the ripped jeans just looked odd to me.  And the ones he wore to the airport aren't just ripped, they are missing entire pieces of fabric.  Plus, I'm not really a fan of his hair at times.  His hair during his 1N2D appearance was not my favorite and he wore that same look during certain press conference events.  

Dear, lols so sorry to say this but ripped jeans are really trending not only in Korea but in worldwide. You will see that on basically all the celebrities be it female or male. Let me put some pic here for your reference.

IMG_2126_zps3na1kech.jpeg

Cr from Lee Jong Suk IG

IMG_2124_zpstpvnfq9d.jpegCr Park Seo Joon IG

IMG_2127_zpsjihwmswn.jpeg

CR Gdragon IG

i just put up a few here but if u go google, most of the celebrities would have worn it. The one that PhS worn here is actually the better one, there are many more worse ripped to the extend the jeans are like falling apart lols :) 

and hopefully PHS have a nice holiday trip to Bali. Really hope the fans there will let him enjoy the trip and rest well :) 

• Like 4

Btw i just browsed through instagram, it seems that PHS has a lot of security guard surrounding him when he reached Bali. Meanwhile Park Bo Young and jisoo doesnt have. So for Bo Young and Jisoo they had hard time getting through the fans. But for PHS was very easy. Did i see it wrongly? 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Dear, lols so sorry to say this but ripped jeans are really trending not only in Korea but in worldwide. You will see that on basically all the celebrities be it female or male. Let me put some pic here for your reference.

Thanks for sharing pic from other celebrities! Yeah agree with you..PHS wear a better one.. or is it because its PHS who wore it? :blush:

10 hours ago, lovephs said:

Yeah he loves spicy food :) have you guys saw him on infinity challenge eating spicy food? 

yes!! i think i'm done watching all the recent variety show with him as guest B)

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

Btw i just browsed through instagram, it seems that PHS has a lot of security guard surrounding him when he reached Bali. Meanwhile Park Bo Young and jisoo doesnt have. So for Bo Young and Jisoo they had hard time getting through the fans. But for PHS was very easy. Did i see it wrongly? 

No i think PBY and Jisoo went out in a normal exit that's they had difficult time they wanted to go out anonimously but i guess fans still spotted them. PHS management decided to use vip exit so less people bothered him. It was good that they did coz had they came all of them same exit some might get hurt coz there is no barriers. Security is not just for celebs but fans also..stampede is a scary thing to happen..if you saw vid of law of the jungle cast got mobbed at the airport u will understand why management try to secure their artist.

32 minutes ago, aigo244 said:

Thanks for sharing pic from other celebrities! Yeah agree with you..PHS wear a better one.. or is it because its PHS who wore it? :blush:

yes!! i think i'm done watching all the recent variety show with him as guest B)

Hahaha we are so into him that whatever he does is just perfect

1 hour ago, aigo244 said:

I think its because PHS wore it hahaha. Maybe we are just being biases here lols.

40 minutes ago, lovephs said:

No i think PBY and Jisoo went out in a normal exit that's they had difficult time they wanted to go out anonimously but i guess fans still spotted them. PHS management decided to use vip exit so less people bothered him. It was good that they did coz had they came all of them same exit some might get hurt coz there is no barriers. Security is not just for celebs but fans also..stampede is a scary thing to happen..if you saw vid of law of the jungle cast got mobbed at the airport u will understand why management try to secure their artist.

Hahaha we are so into him that whatever he does is just perfect

Ahhh no wonder PHS can go out easily while park bo young and jisoo having a hard time. Especially park bo young, she is already so small, must be difficult for her. But why they dont let jisoo and park bo young use the VIP exit too? It seems a lot less crowded

• Like 3

I

1 hour ago, bobolovemomo said:

UAA never disappoints in handling their artists security when travelling overseas...UAA did a great job in handling Park Hyung Sik's airport exit last night..kudos to his manager hyung as well...Park Hyung Sik, from the pictures and some other fan account, he was brought inside an office and they had him go to another exit..

Park Bo Young was already seen wearing mask even when they're still in Korea though..maybe she's not in a perfect condition after all those interviews and other schedules after the drama ended..hope she could rest and recharge...considering her leg injury, best if her management had her go to a different exit as well..I hope Park Bo Young would change her agency one day..they never know how to take care of her...

• Like 3

I wonder if PHS walk on normal exit...am sure he can't move an inch.  Am envy to lucky fans who got to meet him at airport even after long flight he still throw a smile to his fans and wave at them...he really love his fans. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

I think its because PHS wore it hahaha. Maybe we are just being biases here lols.

Ahhh no wonder PHS can go out easily while park bo young and jisoo having a hard time. Especially park bo young, she is already so small, must be difficult for her. But why they dont let jisoo and park bo young use the VIP exit too? It seems a lot less crowded

Its up to the manager actually if they want vip treatment.PHS manager is quite scary that i think he is even scared of him lols

2 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

I wonder if PHS walk on normal exit...am sure he can't move an inch.  Am envy to lucky fans who got to meet him at airport even after long flight he still throw a smile to his fans and wave at them...he really love his fans. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Hahaha I'm afraid they would ruin his sponsored outfit :) 

7 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

I

UAA never disappoints in handling their artists security when travelling overseas...UAA did a great job in handling Park Hyung Sik's airport exit last night..kudos to his manager hyung as well...Park Hyung Sik, from the pictures and some other fan account, he was brought inside an office and they had him go to another exit..

Park Bo Young was already seen wearing mask even when they're still in Korea though..maybe she's not in a perfect condition after all those interviews and other schedules after the drama ended..hope she could rest and recharge...considering her leg injury, best if her management had her go to a different exit as well..I hope Park Bo Young would change her agency one day..they never know how to take care of her...

@iamcassandra @lovephs

I have guessed that its his new agency UAA that did a good job taking care of him. Yes i saw that he is inside the office, probably the VIP office. He took a good decision by moving to UAA. 

Park Bo Young seems unwell though, how can the manager still let her go through the normal exit :( . It really shows how different her agency from PHS agency. But nonetheless i hope they all have a great time and enjoying their reward holiday :) 

btw i saw an article that says PHS chose UAA because of Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah in. Dont know how reliable is that. :) 

6 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Hahaha I'm afraid they would ruin his sponsored outfit :) 

Probably the ripped jeans would be really ripped and torn into two lols

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Yeah, i saw this too. I think that's a VIP exit for PHS. He looks calm and relax compared to JiSoo and PBY. How i wish all of them went through the VIP exit. They must be really tired due to long flight. Sigh..

BTW, i hope HS will have a good rest in Bali since according to his schedule, he'll be going back earlier than others because of the Primera Event. His schedule is quite tight this month.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

@iamcassandra @lovephs

I have guessed that its his new agency UAA that did a good job taking care of him. Yes i saw that he is inside the office, probably the VIP office. He took a good decision by moving to UAA. 

Park Bo Young seems unwell though, how can the manager still let her go through the normal exit :( . It really shows how different her agency from PHS agency. But nonetheless i hope they all have a great time and enjoying their reward holiday :) 

btw i saw an article that says PHS chose UAA because of Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah in. Dont know how reliable is that. :) 

Probably the ripped jeans would be really ripped and torn into two lols

Maybe its true coz he is big fan of those 2 and he really like YAI and YAI likes him too hahaha so i think bromance coming up hahaha

42 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Its up to the manager actually if they want vip treatment.PHS manager is quite scary that i think he is even scared of him lols

I'm very happy to see that he still have same managers now..both managers from SE are with him last night, the one in Adidas gray jacket pushing the airport cart and the big guy holding PHS as they exit last night..

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Maybe its true coz he is big fan of those 2 and he really like YAI and YAI likes him too hahaha so i think bromance coming up hahaha

He already expressed it before that he would love to be in the same drama with Song Hye Kyo :) ..and admire YAI's works as well...

• Like 3