♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 3/27/2017 at 11:19 PM, athena22 said:

Well actually @Era Ferawati she is the picture search power house... I don't know from which nook and corner of DC she gets all those pics and GIFS.. She really knows that site very well.. info-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862510

On yesterday's event i went to search some spoilers for upcoming episodes of SWDBS then I stumbled upon those photos from yesterdays event..embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Yeah me too i had severe case of nose bleeding watching that.... I'm thinking i'll make HD gif out of it and try to use it as cover photo..:lol:

I don't know how many of you remembered Cha Dal Bong when you saw this scene.. 

Esp those eye expression... CR: @Era Ferawati

Yesss, his eye expression in that scene does really look like Cha Dal Bong :D

On 3/28/2017 at 10:13 AM, jechoi1 said:

Lately I've been watching the Immortal Songs episodes where ZE:A appears.  They're easily found on youtube, and the best part is that it's broadcast on KBS so it's available on youtube with quality English subs.  Only issue is the intermittent advertisements.  But one of their last appearances is one where Nine Muses performs with them.  It's a special where singers bring a friend on the show.  So what's interesting about this particular episode is that it shows PHS' evolving image.  In the earlier ones, PHS always appeared on Immortal Songs with his black hair pulled off his forehead and he looks almost bare-faced.  In this particular episode (they sing Turbo's Twist King) PHS's hair is dyed lighter and it's taking on the High Society look.  You can also see the heavy makeup (not as heavy as some of the other performers, but it's a marked contrast to what he looked like before where he appeared almost bare faced).  Unfortunately, I think he was super busy around this time because he actually has a very limited role in ZE:A's stage performance.

The part that's interesting about this episode is that ZE:A gets picked as the first group to perform.  And the members comment about how it's the first time that they've had to go first.  And PHS starts to comment and he puts his fingers in/near his mouth and reverts back to a nervous image.  Even the MC comments on how the pressure of going first is making PHS go back to his pre-CF image.

If any of you are looking for PHS stuff to look at, I strongly recommend this particular episode of Immortal Songs.  The earlier ones show adorkable PHS and this one shows him as cool PHS.  He even looks really cool in the music performance, but you'll have to look for him because he has little singing time in it.

I absolutely love ZE:A's performance in Immortal Songs, and thought they did an amazing job performing. You can really hear their vocals, and they're all just so talented at singing. Once again, it's sad that they are so underrated because they have amazing vocals. When I watched Immortal Songs, I thought they did such a great job performing. I wish ZE:A move up more though :(

Btw, all of the videos that are posted on this thread... Is it bad that I already watched most of them? :sweatingbullets: eheh...Let's just say when I discovered Park Hyung Sik in What Happens To My Family, I literally tried to watch every video out there that PHS is in... Still trying to do so now...throw any recommendations at me, hehe.. I'll take cute, adorable, handsome, sexy, and etc... PHS videos any day :D 

• Like 5

Dead with all these Park Hyung Sik photos...

8 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

Sr.dc

These photos of PHS in his new CF are absolutely stunning! I'm going to steal these photos....

6 hours ago, athena22 said:

@Amanda_HS and @jechoi1 Thank you so much cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498 I realized i hadn't watched that episode of real men.Thank you so much for giving the episode as well as airing date too... 

BANG BANG COLLECTIONS WITH UEE

CR:LOGO

once again thanks for info..cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Ah, I love the photoshoot with UEE and Park Hyung Sik~~ They look good together in the photos, plus it's a High Society reunion!!

• Like 4

I have just finished watching Romantic & Idol, I don't like it very much. They put a bunch of young people together and pairing them up like that, sure someone is going to get hurt (who went over serious).

Poor Hyung Sik, it's his first variety show without his members and he's so quiet. All the girls sidelined him and didn't thought of him as a candidate. Nam Ji Hyun? I don't think she seriously like him, but Hyung Sik is the one who consistently choosing her, so she either just play safe (so she won't be eliminated by other guys) or I think she feels sorry for him. Like she said, she's sure Hyung Sik will choose her, but he is not sure if she will choose him.

The part when Hyung Sik looks sad and lonely, I don't think it's because he's jealous, but more like thinking what's he got to do in the show. He seems to worry about being blended into the background. He's not good in interacting with the girls so he sticks with his first date and his stylist dressed him wrong (except for the last final section), makes him look even more docile quiet. The gray cardigan and gray sweater pants ...was like something I will wear when I am sick at home.:tongue:

I feel uneasy looking at beloved Hyung Sik being almost non-existent there and got dissed by Mir.

But Romantic & Idol probably was the eye opener for him to realise that he needs to be proactive and knows how to grab screen time. He improved tremendously since then and it's almost unbelievable that he is now a successful charismatic actor. I bet the girls are now like "Wow.. that's the previous quiet Hyung Sik-i?" In just 4 years! Even the voice is now different!

2017's Park Hyung Sik is 'gold' from head to toe.

• Like 10

Annyeong everyone.  I am a big fan of PHS from his drama with NJH. I don't remember the name.  I feel even when he is casted as second lead, he steals the show.  He is a really charming actor.  I felt he stole the show with both NJH and LJH IN high society.  I did not see hwarang though but heard good reviews on him and he was wasted in that character.  In SDBS, he is stealing the show.  I am actually smitten by the way he stares at DBS and the way he calls her "Bong soon ah", omg my heart flutters.   I hv so much to write about him.  Since I m sending this from my phone, its difficult to   type.  I ll come back with a detailed analysis and review of him later.  I am really enjoying his current drama.  Fighting!!!!!

• Like 7

On 3/27/2017 at 11:56 PM, ferily said:

I agree that Park Hyung Sik has shown he has the ability to play different roles. In Nine and Sirius, he had quite serious roles, and that was when he first started acting! I think he did a good job in those two dramas, and if he did a serious role now, I think he'll do even better! I actually want to see Park Hyung Sik in a more serious and darker role in the future. Right now he is in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and it's a romance/comedy drama, which by the way he is doing a fantastic job at playing Min Hyuk. He is doing a really good job in romance comedy. However when SWDBS ends, for his next drama, I hope he tackle on a more serious role :)

I think Park Hyung Sik will enlist to the military when he is 30 years old. He mentioned to Ryeowook in Celebrity Bromance that he'll work as long as he could and then go to the military~ He is at his peak with his career at the moment so I don't think he'll be going to the military any time soon :) My goal is to see Park Hyung Sik before he enlists to the military...!! Once again, struggles of international fans....

He nailed it Nine Times Time Travel, I was very surprised to learn it was one his first roles. I think he will wait to enlist too. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

He nailed it Nine Times Time Travel, I was very surprised to learn it was one his first roles. I think he will wait to enlist too. 

My goal is to see Park Hyung Sik before he enlists to the military. Clearly everybody can see my passion for Park Hyung Sik and see how much I want to meet him in real life.. ( @athena22 @sebastian27 @Era Ferawati @Ainee Etp)

When he came to New York a couple of years ago, I barely missed him because I left NY during that time... Just think, I could've run into him....maybe...probably not..

• Like 6

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON EPISODE 11 RECAP

Episode 11 Recap :

We are back to the confession night, with Bong Soon rushes into her house, and bumps right into the eavesdropping Mama. Clearly, Mama had not catch the confession as she is peppering Bong Soon, the reason Ahn-son-in-law to visit them at night. Bong Soon irritably tries to send her back to bed without success, as Mama persistently wants to know Min Hyuk’s age, ahem, for fortune telling.

SWDBS-11.jpg?resize=640%2C283

Min Hyuk reaches home with untelling face. Flashback to earlier confession : Bong Soon was caught unprepared but she didn’t reject him. Instead, she requested for some time to confirm her feeling, and escaped into her house.

Untitled-10110.jpg?resize=640%2C359

Bong Soon is not as steady as Min Hyuk, has insomnia and reminded of Min Hyuk agreed to give her some time to think, but prompted to be fast so that she can come to him ASAP. As if Bong Soon is not stress enough, she receives two texts, both Guk Doo and Min Hyuk wants to watch a movie with her tomorrow. Bong Soon buries her head under the blanket in frustration.

Continuing at  http://www.eatophilia.com/k-drama/strong-woman-do-bong-soon-episode-11/
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, ferily said:

My goal is to see Park Hyung Sik before he enlists to the military. Clearly everybody can see my passion for Park Hyung Sik and see how much I want to meet him in real life.. ( @athena22 @sebastian27 @Era Ferawati @Ainee Etp)

When he came to New York a couple of years ago, I barely missed him because I left NY during that time... Just think, I could've run into him....maybe...probably not..

I feel you... :cold_sweat:

• Like 5

Hi guys

I'm happy to found this private place for Park Hyung Sik and I'm pround of PHS being an actor :D

His acting in SWDBS completely persuade me, however I was surpised with his role in NIne despite of his very first role ever. Young Hyungsik was talented and I think he and pther PD knew that already :) I like his character in Sirus so much, 1 actor in 2 characters and I have never been difficult to recognise who was Eun Chang and who was Shin Woo. His eye told me clearly :) and I really appreciated that.

Therefore I am looking forward that PHS will have good further oppertunities to not only proving his capacity but also improving his acting career. And it should be a character in a film/movie despite of a small role. I would like to see him in a cinema. With an actor having some standing out movies (Am I too much greedy haha) is  a successful career and will be respect, right :) It will be a steady career. Then he could enlist to army serive, I will wait him to comeback with a mature image and be offered with many heavy role which required experences and maturity :D 

Anw having a nice week, guys. Calm down and count remain days! Just 5 days left!!!

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Anyone has the link to subbed One Day Three Meals with Park Hyung Sik, please... I can't find it.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's subbed anywhere. The problem is that nobody bothers to sub Three Meals a Day since it isn't a popular variety show and not many people watch it. I think you'll only be able to find the RAW version out there, and if you do find a subbed version for the variety show, it'll be for the more recent episodes and not the episodes with PHS in it :(

3 hours ago, suhao00 said:

Hi guys

I'm happy to found this private place for Park Hyung Sik and I'm pround of PHS being an actor :D

His acting in SWDBS completely persuade me, however I was surpised with his role in NIne despite of his very first role ever. Young Hyungsik was talented and I think he and pther PD knew that already :) I like his character in Sirus so much, 1 actor in 2 characters and I have never been difficult to recognise who was Eun Chang and who was Shin Woo. His eye told me clearly :) and I really appreciated that.

Therefore I am looking forward that PHS will have good further oppertunities to not only proving his capacity but also improving his acting career. And it should be a character in a film/movie despite of a small role. I would like to see him in a cinema. With an actor having some standing out movies (Am I too much greedy haha) is  a successful career and will be respect, right :) It will be a steady career. Then he could enlist to army serive, I will wait him to comeback with a mature image and be offered with many heavy role which required experences and maturity :D 

Anw having a nice week, guys. Calm down and count remain days! Just 5 days left!!!

Welcome to the thread :D You are free to join us fangirling over Park Hyung Sik~

• Like 6