♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

18 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

@Killa92 thanks for sharing! i love this BGM! this is the music played during the "What Happens Next?" scene right?

haven't seen SWDBS yet, but planning to soon. how was it? i was so excited to see it but when it was already available with eng subs, i hesitated. hwarang must have really broken my heart that much. it felt sort of like seeing your ex with someone new when you haven't really moved on yet. LOL... my SMJ × Aro shipper heart must be really in worst shape than i thought. i like him, PBY, and JS and am more than 200% sure that they'll have amazing chemistry. i'm just not sure if i'm ready to see that chemistry though. LOL... 

SWDBS is absolutely amazing off to the start and there are only two episodes out! I am super excited to see the romance between PHS and PBY because their chemistry in the drama is amazing. Their chemistry is sizzling and on fire! I already ship the two of them in the drama :wub: I also love the characters as well, because they aren't the typical male and female leads. They both have unique personality. Also you get to see more of Park Hyung Sik :wink: Many of the people from the Hwarang thread are now at SWDBS, haha. Feel free to join us too when you're ready :D You won't regret it!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ferily said:

SWDBS is absolutely amazing off to the start and there are only two episodes out! I am super excited to see the romance between PHS and PBY because their chemistry in the drama is amazing. Their chemistry is sizzling and on fire! I already ship the two of them in the drama :wub: I also love the characters as well, because they aren't the typical male and female leads. They both have unique personality. Also you get to see more of Park Hyung Sik :wink: Many of the people from the Hwarang thread are now at SWDBS, haha. Feel free to join us too when you're ready :D You won't regret it!

thanks @ferily! i really have no doubt they'll have amazing chemistry. will be camping out at the SWDBS thread as soon as i'm ready. :) is it crazy that i'm still wishing he and Go Ara will have another drama/movie together as leads, preferably a sageuk. LOL... i want them to redeem themselves from the mess that is hwarang.

by the way, i saw this vid in go ara's thread, it's an interview of the hwarang cast and they were all adorable, especially PHS. 

• Like 6

On 2/26/2017 at 4:08 PM, jjoy84 said:

@Killa92 thanks for sharing! i love this BGM! this is the music played during the "What Happens Next?" scene right?

haven't seen SWDBS yet, but planning to soon. how was it? i was so excited to see it but when it was already available with eng subs, i hesitated. hwarang must have really broken my heart that much. it felt sort of like seeing your ex with someone new when you haven't really moved on yet. LOL... my SMJ × Aro shipper heart must be really in worst shape than i thought. i like him, PBY, and JS and am more than 200% sure that they'll have amazing chemistry. i'm just not sure if i'm ready to see that chemistry though. LOL... 

After watching 2 episodes (Episode 2 is better than 1), yes, SWDBS is very good. It's different from Hwarang - no game of throne, no birth secret, no bone rank system. The romance side is very light weight at this moment but plenty of cuteness. Yet it's not slow paced as there is a serial killer on the loose!!  I am soooo looking forward for Friday. I wouldn't worry about getting bored, because as always, cable tv stations deliver very good story - Reply 1997, Signal, Vampire Prosecutor, TEN. Nine etc.

Go ahead... watch it.:)

• Like 6

I just recently noticed Hyung Sik through High Society, and the other dramas entailed. Currently at episode 14 of What Happens with The Family and episode 2 of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon :) Really think that the plot of SWDBS is quite tacky but I really like the comedy :wink: And Hyungsik's eyelashes :wub:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, ferily said:

This video popped up on my recommended list :D

Guess it's a very new one cause got the SWDBS yesterday's episode.

I had been searching for the drama Persevere Goo Hae Ra since I saw PHS's name on it as cameo but most of the drama links were already outdated. Thanks for sharing.. When can we see him playing a doctor next time? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Guess it's a very new one cause got the SWDBS yesterday's episode.

I had been searching for the drama Persevere Goo Hae Ra since I saw PHS's name on it as cameo but most of the drama links were already outdated. Thanks for sharing.. When can we see him playing a doctor next time? 

Yep, it was posted a few days ago! :lol:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

@jjoy84 still can't move on:lol: 

unfortunately... LOL... more so when i see clips of them being cute and adorable together... i did make progress though, was able to watch and finish the ep 1 of SWDBS. it was really cute and fun. :) chemistry is also good. i just did not get the same pull that i felt with smj and aro before.

• Like 4

Cha dal bong gifs:heart:

1488424798_zpsdkmf7vbt.gif

Spoiler

1488424799_zps9rgmxizu.gif

1488424798_zps3uinaaw5.gif

1485690038%201_zpsfyjhxgfk.gif

1485690038_zps4yqhyxcl.gif

1485690038%204_zpskf36gmk9.gif

1485690038%203_zpstbcgoqur.gif

@jjoy84 you know everytime i refresh DC's page and so happy found AMH's pics,i feel betrayed SMJ:lol:

SMJ special for me too,since he's the one make me falling love with hyungsik,but i love all his char in drama,all special,and AMH's char make it more perfect for me since he can make me laugh so hard:lol: even one of his gif make me butterfly:wub:(it's never happened to me,even with seung gi gifs:lol:)

this one:heart:

1488421023_zps58vveywl.gif

and bcos all AMH gifs,i realized he have a beautiful eyes(and when i told it to my friends,they're said where are you going this time,he is have a beautiful eyes:lol:)

Sr.dc

• Like 5