♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Park Hyung Sik And Jeon So Nee Must Save One Another In New Romance Drama “Our Blooming Youth”

Park Hyung Sik And Jeon So Nee Must Save One Another In New Romance Drama “Our Blooming Youth”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Our Blooming Youth” has unveiled its romantic main poster!

“Our Blooming Youth” will tell the love story of Lee Hwan, a crown prince suffering from a mysterious curse, and Min Jae Yi, a genius woman falsely accused of murdering her family.

Park Hyung Sik will star as Lee Hwan, the prince who must clear Min Jae Yi’s name, while Jeon So Nee will play Min Jae Yi, the gifted woman who will remove Lee Hwan’s curse.

In the newly released poster, the couple shares an intimate moment hidden away in the library, where they are free to be themselves as they search for answers inside the books there. Min Jae Yi has shed her disguise, while Lee Hwan has cast aside his royal robes. As Lee Hwan gets closer to Min Jae Yi, the nervous expression on her face suggests that her heart has skipped a beat.

Meanwhile, the caption emphasizes the danger in which both Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi find themselves—and how they must rely on one another to survive. The caption reads, “I need to protect you, and you [need to protect] me.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-Jeon-So-Nee-2.jpg

The producers of “Our Blooming Youth” remarked, “We will tell the story of how Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi join forces to search for the hidden truth. In the process, they will be able to learn the meaning of true love and friendship.”

“What is the truth that they are searching for, and how much will they grow during their journey?” they went on. “Please look forward to finding out [by watching the drama].”

“Our Blooming Youth” premieres on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562486wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-jeon-so-nee-must-save-one-another-in-new-romance-drama-our-blooming-youth

• Like 1

*** I have re-watched Wooga Squad reality show again. I really enjoyed watching In the Soop: Friendcation” because it gives me a glimpse into the Korean celebrity friend-group known as Wooga Squad. What happens when you bring BTS’ V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik & Peakboy together? You get the Wooga Squad. This is a very great idea from V because here in this show it’s apparent just how close the five of them are. As matching schedules is a tough job for the five active artists, Choi Woo Shik and Park Hyung Sik agree to join as per their own timelines. The guys eventually forget the cameras and relax into relatable conversations about their friendship, work and aspirations. They even talk about their start, what drew them to each other and keeps them in contact amidst demanding schedules. The guys dig deep giving each other advice. Short-lived because it’s only 4-EPs reality show but pleasant to watch, maybe it’s compelling because of the infectious laughter or perhaps because it feels so sincere and unexpected. Either way, if you’re into any of these celebs (and even if you’re not), it’s an enjoyable and easy few hours watching these five guys get real somewhere in this show. Visiting the beach in winter made them more emotional. Interestingly, the cast refers to each other with their real

names instead of stage names. :rubchin:

Park Hyung Sik Is A Cold Prince Harboring Deep Pain In “Our Blooming Youth”

Park Hyung Sik Is A Cold Prince Harboring Deep Pain In “Our Blooming Youth”

tvN’s new romance drama “Our Blooming Youth” has unveiled stunning new stills of Park Hyung Sik to get viewers excited to see him in his starring role come February!

“Our Blooming Youth” will tell the love story of Lee Hwan, a crown prince suffering from a mysterious curse, and Min Jae Yi, a genius woman falsely accused of murdering her family. Park Hyung Sik will star as Lee Hwan, the prince who must clear Min Jae Yi’s name, while Jeon So Nee will play Min Jae Yi, the gifted woman who will remove Lee Hwan’s curse.

Lee Hwan is a young prince with a feisty and arrogant attitude. He is gifted in martial arts and and can remember things after only seeing them once, but a ghostly book carrying all of the curses in the world is out to get him. He must overcome his curse in order to prove to the court that he is capable and worthy of leading the country, and he is determined to make it through the challenges looming overhead.

The newly released stills show Lee Hwan going about his daily life, reading day and night in order to become a true intellect who can lead his people as well as improving his skills as a warrior by partaking in activities like archery. However, a particular shot shows him appearing to be grimacing in pain, and viewers are left to wonder what his curse is and if he’ll truly be able to make it through.

park-hyung-sik-2.jpegpark-hyung-sik-3.jpeg

Spoiler

park-hyung-sik-1.jpeg

The producers of “Our Blooming Youth” commented, “Through this project, you’ll be able to see Park Hyung Sik’s diverse charms that you can’t find anywhere else. Please pay close attention to his detailed portrayal of the story of Lee Hwan, who harbors a deep wound below his cold exterior.”

“Our Blooming Youth” premieres on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1562566wpp/park-hyung-sik-is-a-cold-prince-harboring-deep-pain-in-our-blooming-youth

• Like 1

*** The newly released stills show Lee Hwan improving his skills as a warrior by partaking in activities like archery. However, a particular shot shows him appearing to be in pain.  I wonder what his curse is and if he’ll truly be able to make it through. “Our Blooming Youth” will be available with subtitles on Viki.   :twerk2:   This is reminding me of "Hwarang".

park-hyung-sik-3-1536x1024.jpeg

park-hyung-sik-1-1536x1024.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0006572205

• Like 1

8 K-Dramas To Watch If You Want To See More Of 'The Glory' Star Lim Ji Yeon

She's a cast member of Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area!

8. High Society (2015)

Jang Yoon Ha (Uee) will do anything to escape the marriage her affluent family arranged for her. She switches roles with Lee Ji Yi (Ji Yeon), who actually dreams of marrying into a rich clan. While at first unsure, Ji Yi learns to fall in love with Yoon Ha's supposed husband-to-be Yoo Chang Soo (Park Hyung Sik). Meanwhile, Yoon Ha dabbles into an unexpected romance of her own.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/lim-ji-yeon-dramas-sa4958-20230114-src-preview?ref=home_feed_3

• Like 1

Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, And Yoon Jong Seok Are Irreplaceable Companions In “Our Blooming Youth”

Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, And Yoon Jong Seok Are Irreplaceable Companions In “Our Blooming Youth”

tvN has dropped character stills of Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, and Yoon Jong Seok!

Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. “Our Blooming Youth” stars Park Hyung Sik as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi. On top of this, Pyo Ye Jin, Lee Tae Sun, and Yoon Jong Seok transform into supporters who will assist and help the crown prince and Min Jae Yi to overcome their fate.

Pyo Ye Jin takes on the role of Min Jae Yi’s only friend and investigation partner Ga Ram. After Min Jae Yi saves her from being sold to another person, Ga Ram decides to serve Min Jae Yi as her master. As per Min Jae Yi’s order, Ga Ram becomes a disciple under the eccentric nobleman Kim Myung Jin (Lee Tae Sun) and follows him around.

pyo-ye-jin.jpeg

Lee Tae Sun plays the role of Ga Ram’s teacher Kim Myung Jin. Despite his high social status as the youngest son of Yeonguijeong (a high official in the Joseon Dynasty), he is known to be the most eccentric person in Joseon, but he has a hidden ambition to become Joseon’s first coroner.

lee-tae-sun.jpeg

Last but not least, Yoon Jong Seok plays Lee Hwan’s good friend and Min Jae Yi’s fiancé Han Sung On, a well-rounded sergeant with an upright personality. He is shocked when Min Jae Yi gets accused of being the real culprit of a murder just a few days before their wedding.

Spoiler

yoon-jong-seok.jpeg

In the midst of all this, the newly released stills capture a glimpse of the special chemistry between the characters. The scene of Ga Ram dressed up like a man while looking over the wall together with Min Jae Yi makes viewers smile.

Spoiler

pyo-ye-jin02.jpeg

In the next still, Ga Ram is making a thumbs-up gesture toward her teacher Kim Myung Jin with a humorous expression, sharing a glimpse of their unique teacher-disciple relationship.

Spoiler

lee-tae-sun02.jpeg

In another still, Han Sung On is smiling in his official uniform while having a conversation with Lee Hwan, hinting on their relationship that goes beyond that of a lord and servant. Anticipation is high for the chemistry of the five characters who will work together in achieving the same goal of finding the truth.

Spoiler

yoon-jong-seok02.jpeg

“Our Blooming Youth” will premiere on February 6, 2023 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki. Watch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563073wpp/pyo-ye-jin-lee-tae-sun-and-yoon-jong-seok-are-irreplaceable-companions-in-our-blooming-youth

• Like 1

Watch: Park Hyung Sik Proclaims His Wholehearted Faith In Jeon So Nee In “Our Blooming Youth” Teaser

Watch: Park Hyung Sik Proclaims His Wholehearted Faith In Jeon So Nee In “Our Blooming Youth” Teaser

Our Blooming Youth” has dropped a new teaser!

tvN’s upcoming historical drama “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. Park Hyung Sik stars as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee stars as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi.

The newest teaser previews the heartwarming relationship between Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi as they become each other’s lifeline. The Crown Prince tells Min Jae Yi with confidence, “That’s allowed. You may do so. Try it.” As they gradually grow closer, the lonely Lee Hwan shares with a smile, “To you, who will become my first citizen, I will allow everything.”

Watch the teaser here!

“Our Blooming Youth” premieres on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563206wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-proclaims-his-wholehearted-faith-in-jeon-so-nee-in-our-blooming-youth-teaser

• Like 1

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Our Blooming Youth” has dropped a new teaser!

tvN’s upcoming historical drama “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse. Park Hyung Sik stars as Crown Prince Lee Hwan and Jeon So Nee stars as a genius woman named Min Jae Yi.

The newest teaser previews the heartwarming relationship between Lee Hwan and Min Jae Yi as they become each other’s lifeline. The Crown Prince tells Min Jae Yi with confidence, “That’s allowed. You may do so. Try it.” As they gradually grow closer, the lonely Lee Hwan shares with a smile, “To you, who will become my first citizen, I will allow everything.”

Watch the teaser here!

“Our Blooming Youth” premieres on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563206wpp/watch-park-hyung-sik-proclaims-his-wholehearted-faith-in-jeon-so-nee-in-our-blooming-youth-teaser

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing the third teaser for its upcoming sageuk, "Our Blooming Youth."  IDK but, this feels like similar to Love In The Moonlight, just putting it in a new form.  :heart2beat:

• Like 1

An Australian K-Drama Fan Talks About Why She Loves K-Dramas And What Draws Her Into Them

Mel said about K-Dramas: "K-Dramas just seem to have a richness and complexity within characters and storylines that most Western series seem to lack. The attention to detail is astounding and the traditional.

f637735209129747269-scaled.jpg

What genre of K-Dramas are you mostly watching?

Gee – I’m not sure I could pigeonhole myself into just one! I probably started with Romance, but also enjoy Action and Historical. The funny thing about K-Dramas is that I think it starts a little bit like a guilty pleasure that I wasn’t really sharing with anyone, but then after speaking with friends and colleagues, I realised just how many others were also watching. Finding others who had enjoyed series that they could recommend based on their own watching experience has been my main way of finding series. After "Twenty-Five Twenty-One", I’m slightly wary of School Dramas or anything that mentions "Coming-of-age" in the synopsis. The rollercoaster of emotions I experienced watching those series cannot be put into words, which speaks volumes of the outstanding acting and cinematography. I’m still recovering a little bit! Watching "Hwarang" quite early on in my foray into K-Drama was also useful, because I began to track specific actors (Park HyungSik, anyone?!!?) and I felt a little more knowledgeable.

Would you say you are a K-Drama addict? How many do you watch a week? Do you prefer ongoing dramas or binge-watching?

Time is still a major impediment to my K-Drama watching, but I think those around me would say I am an addict, unfortunately (or fortunately!). My balance is more work-life-K-Drama. On my holidays I tend to be able to binge watch them because I choose Historical or Zombie dramas that hook the rest of my family in as well… counts as ‘family time’, that way. Definitely K-Dramas like "Happiness "(Park HyungSik again) and "Kingdom" have converted my family and at least one of my friends. Otherwise, the watching becomes my down time; that does change depending on what is happening in the drama itself though! Sometimes I feel like I’m just compelled to keep watching!

Can you give us your top 3 K-Dramas and why you love them?

This is pretty difficult to narrow down because I find the genres can be so diverse and are enjoyable for different reasons. I felt like "Soundtrack #1" was such a well-balanced series and ended really satisfyingly. "Hometown Cha Cha Cha" was another one that I felt had a good pace and wasn’t predictable at all (if you can overlook the overt product placement). You also can’t go past "Happiness" for the zombies!

mel-collage.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/an-australian-k-drama-fan-talks-about-why-she-loves-k-dramas-and-what-draws-her-into-them/

*** "Our Blooming Youth’ is all set to premiere next month, February 6 at 8:20 pm KST. The upcoming drama has recently dropped two new teasers. Both the teasers reveal the tense storyline. The latest teaser, which is the third one shows the blossoming relationship between the main characters. I hope we could get to see the good chemistry between them. This will be the 2nd time that I could get to see Jeon So Nee's acting. I've seen  her supporting role as Park Bo Gum’s friend in ‘Encounter’. This upcoming historical drama will be slotted in on the weekday time. It is rumored that this drama will be about twenty episodes in total.  :heart3:

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, Pyo Ye Jin, And More Tease Their Characters’ Stories In New “Our Blooming Youth” Posters

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, Pyo Ye Jin, And More Tease Their Characters’ Stories In New “Our Blooming Youth” Posters

Our Blooming Youth” has released gorgeous new character posters!

tvN’s upcoming historical drama “Our Blooming Youth” tells the story of a prince suffering from a mysterious curse and a genius woman who is accused of murdering her family members. Their romance develops through the process of the man saving the woman from her false accusation and the woman saving the man from his curse.

The character posters feature Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, Pyo Ye Jin, Yoon Jong Seok, Lee Tae Sun, and Heo Won Seo as six youth living in Joseon who are trying to find themselves while balancing fate and desire. While all the characters are working together towards the same goal, their posters introduce their individual stories and personalities.

Park Hyung Sik stars as the lonely and cursed Crown Prince Lee Hwan. His dignified appearance makes it clear that he is royalty, but his eyes glimmer with melancholy, raising questions about the curse he’s under.

Jeon So Nee stars opposite Park Hyung Sik as Min Jae Yi, a genius woman who’s been falsely accused of murdering her entire family. Her poster captures Min Jae Yi’s high spirits as she attempts to track down the truth. Despite this incredibly difficult situation, Min Jae Yi will not be easily deterred, no matter what obstacles she faces.

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpeg

Spoiler

Jeon-So-Nee.jpeg

Thankfully, Min Jae Yi has a trusty helper in Jang Ga Ram, played by Pyo Ye Jin. Boasting a friendship that transcends status, Jang Ga Ram is both Min Jae Yi’s only friend and loyal investigation partner who diligently assists in this murder case.

Yoon Jong Seok plays Min Jae Yi’s fiancé Han Sung On, who also happens to be Lee Hwan’s close friend. He is just as shocked as Min Jae Yi when she’s accused of being a murderer merely days before their wedding. Once the accusations force Min Jae Yi to go into hiding, Han Sung On is left without a way to know whether she is dead or alive. His poster teases his sad story, reading, “The descendant of a prestigious family who has everything, but who has lost love.”

Spoiler

Pyo-Ye-Jin-1.jpegYoon-Jong-Seok-1.jpeg

Lee Tae Sun portrays Kim Myung Jin, “Joseon’s biggest nerd who studies everything in the world.” He poses with a comical expression, previewing the fun he will add to “Our Blooming Youth.” While carrying out his secret mission of becoming Joseon’s first coroner, Kim Myung Jin will slowly develop a unique relationship with Min Jae Yi’s assistant Jang Ga Ram.

Lastly, Heo Won Seo takes on the role of Lee Hwan’s bodyguard Choi Tae Kang who closely follows the Crown Prince like a shadow. Choi Tae Kang’s tightly pursed lips and powerful gaze depict his dedication to remain loyal to Lee Hwan and protect him at all costs.

Spoiler

Lee-Tae-Sun-1.jpeg

Spoiler

Heo-Won-Seo.jpeg

“Our Blooming Youth” premieres on February 6 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563527wpp/park-hyung-sik-jeon-so-nee-pyo-ye-jin-and-more-tease-their-characters-stories-in-new-our-blooming-youth-posters

• Like 1

*** We're about to end the January, which means "Our Blooming Youth" is premiering on February 6. It will be here before we know it. This will be PHS's 1st sageuk lead so, I'm excited to check this out. I love the couples vibes from him and his female partner in the latest preview. Hahaha - he towers over her because she's so tiny but, they're so gorgeous together.   :blush: