♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

I just noticed this guy (one of the Hwarang - Suho's soccer team) is in Sirius too! :blink: No wonder I found him to be so familiar.

Also, DoBongSoon is the 3rd time Master Woo Reuk had worked together with Hyung Sik. 

7321fb1aecfe56657a56222c2e972d42.jpg

"You pretend not to know me since you're out of Hwarang?"

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

I just noticed this guy (one of the Hwarang - Suho's soccer team) is in Sirius too! :blink: No wonder I found him to be so familiar.

Also, DoBongSoon is the 3rd time Master Woo Reuk had worked together with Hyung Sik.

The bad guy from Sirius... so that's why his face looks familiar...

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Still no news of PHS's new contract/agency.. He has two dramas going on and this is the best time for him to get CFs. He's indulging himself in playing online game now, I guess he's enjoying the freedom after busy filming Hwarang and DBS.

Haha wait, how do you know he is playing online games? :lol:

• Like 4

On 2/14/2017 at 10:13 AM, ferily said:

I never watched a drama that is makjang, but Hwarang kind of gives off that makjang vibe :sweatingbullets:

I agree w/that chingu. I stopped watching a few weeks ago, when they were going to kill some villagers.:crazy:It's not that I don't like makjang(when it's done well) but not in this drama 

@Ainee Etp Thank you so much for doing recaps in this thread:blush:When it's done I'll know what parts to skipnaughty.png Because I don't want to miss out watching PHS in this drama

Hbp1FD7.png?1

Even though they seem to be treating my poor Sam Maek Jong badly crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif I can't wait for Friday!

• Like 5

@Era Ferawati Such beautiful photos of Park Hyung Sik :love: Thank you for sharing!

Hwarang ends tomorrow....but gosh Strong Woman Do Bong Soon comes out this Friday. I am so so excited for PHS's new drama to come out! I love the storyline and the personality's of the character, and Park Bo Young is in it as well :D The height different between the two of them is too adorable and they have amazing chemistry~

• Like 4

Park Hyung Sik Releases Thoughtful And Cheerful Statement As “Hwarang” Comes To An End

Hyungsik_1478658536_3.jpg

Like fellow cast member Choi Minho, Park Hyung Sik has also released a statement regarding the ending of KBS2’s “Hwarang.”

In the statement, Park Hyung Sik said, “I remember very clearly that our director, the crew members, and my fellow actors all suffered a lot because of filming during the hot summer; however, I smile when I think of that summer because it is filled with very good memories for me. I feel that I was very lucky to have met the people that I did through this drama. ‘Hwarang’ is all the more special to me because of the happy memories I have from working on this project.”

The actor continued, “As it was my first attempt at a period drama, I worked all the more diligently and, even though I do have regrets about not being able to express everything I wanted to through the role, I am encouraged by the love and support I received through it. I will work even harder to return as a better, more powerful actor.”

He cheerfully wrapped up his statement by sincerely thanking “Hwarang” viewers and said, “Let’s love more in 2017! I love you all!”

Park Hyung Sik will be making a return to the small screen on Friday, February 24 at 11 p.m. KST through the first episode of JTBC’s “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” Anticipation for the drama is high as Park Hyung Sik’s chemistry with co-star Jisoo has already been making waves amongst fans.

• Like 6