♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation”

“In the SOOP” has unveiled a second sneak peek of the Wooga Fam’s upcoming spin-off!

The latest edition of the HYBE reality show, which has previously starred BTS and SEVENTEEN, will feature the famous squad of real-life friends known as the Wooga Fam: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy.

In the newly released teaser for “In the SOOP: Friendcation,” the five friends gather in a conference room to plan their four-day trip to Goseong in Gangwon Province. Park Seo Joon exclaims, “I think this is crazy!” and Peakboy asks, “So this is pretty much all going to be spur-of-the-moment, right?”

Meanwhile, V says reassuringly, “Just trust me. That’s all you need to do.”

The clip then moves on to glimpses of the Wooga Fam fishing, skating, and having a blast in an indoor swimming pool during their trip together. Later, as they hang out by a campfire, they reflect on their friendship and how it came about.

Choi Woo Shik observes, “Come to think of it, if we hadn’t played that game that one time, we wouldn’t have met each other.” However, Park Hyung Sik disagrees, “No, we would have still found one another somehow.”

As they go on to open up to one another, the friends point out, “We’ve actually never asked each other things like this before,” before adding, “It’s nice talking about these kinds of things.”

“In the SOOP: Friendcation” premieres on July 22, and it will air jointly on JTBC (at 9 p.m. KST) and Disney+ (at 11 p.m. KST).

Check out the new teaser with English subtitles below! 

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation” | Soompi

On 7/14/2022 at 3:55 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation”

“In the SOOP” has unveiled a second sneak peek of the Wooga Fam’s upcoming spin-off!

The latest edition of the HYBE reality show, which has previously starred BTS and SEVENTEEN, will feature the famous squad of real-life friends known as the Wooga Fam: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, and Peakboy.

In the newly released teaser for “In the SOOP: Friendcation,” the five friends gather in a conference room to plan their four-day trip to Goseong in Gangwon Province. Park Seo Joon exclaims, “I think this is crazy!” and Peakboy asks, “So this is pretty much all going to be spur-of-the-moment, right?”

Meanwhile, V says reassuringly, “Just trust me. That’s all you need to do.”

The clip then moves on to glimpses of the Wooga Fam fishing, skating, and having a blast in an indoor swimming pool during their trip together. Later, as they hang out by a campfire, they reflect on their friendship and how it came about.

Choi Woo Shik observes, “Come to think of it, if we hadn’t played that game that one time, we wouldn’t have met each other.” However, Park Hyung Sik disagrees, “No, we would have still found one another somehow.”

As they go on to open up to one another, the friends point out, “We’ve actually never asked each other things like this before,” before adding, “It’s nice talking about these kinds of things.”

“In the SOOP: Friendcation” premieres on July 22, and it will air jointly on JTBC (at 9 p.m. KST) and Disney+ (at 11 p.m. KST).

Check out the new teaser with English subtitles below! 

Watch: BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik, And Peakboy Talk About Their Friendship In New Teaser For “In The SOOP: Friendcation” | Soompi

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this. “In the SOOP: Friendcation” has shared a third teaser. This show premieres on July 22, and it will air jointly on JTBC (at 9 p.m. KST) and Disney+ (at 11 p.m. KST).   :twerk2:

video source : soompi news

• Like 1

*** I love the EP1 of the show. I love the part where Seo-joon, Peakboy, and V stop for lunch. There we’re treated to a bunch of close-ups of each dish they order, from pork belly slices to potato pancakes to heaping bowls of noodles… and great food. Looking at the trio eating,  I was starving.  So COOL that they all have matching outfits, matching sweats and all. .The guys decide to add labels to their sweatshirts with their names and nicknames they make up on the spot: Seo-joon is “clown,” Peakboy is “giant,” (he’s tall!) and V is “world star.” They find these new-found monikers hilarious, and decide to write them in even bigger lettering on everyone’s backs, along with their birth year.  I also love the part where they all curled- up together in bed for a nap. I find the part hilarious when they're in the game room playing Go board. There is a punishment for the loser, of course: the classic forehead flick. Peakboy ends up on the receiving end twice in a row, and the three were on the floor LOL - Looking  at all of them, I actually witness the bonds of friendship being strengthened. Looking forward to the next EP when Woo-shik and Hyung-sik are in the mix too.   

*** It's so good to watch the show because they continue to show their candid and natural selves, putting a smile on my face. Finally, the five boys are coming together in EP2. In this EP they’ll go fishing on a ship based from the preview I've watched. This EP will be available TONIGHT July 29th at 11 PM KST.   :Fist1:

*** I love the EP3 of "In The Soop : Friendcation". especially the part during bedtime. They can’t bear the thought of sleeping in separate beds, so they carry their mattresses to the floor to make one giant bed with room for all. Adorable. This is also where V sheds some tears as he explains that he has regrets from the previous year. They also have conversation about their goals and dreams. This show definitely feels warm and lovely to me. The best conversations watching this show are while they're driving and lying in bed.   :kaching3:

• Like 1

*** Sigh.........I feel a little sad & bad that the viewership ratings of  'In The Soop: Friendcation' has been decreasing since its premiere. The 3rd episode that aired on August 5th recorded the lowest viewership ratings of 0.9%, according to Nielsen Korea. Despite its star-studded cast the show has been failing to record high viewership ratings. The show premiered back on July 22nd, with average viewership ratings of 1.3% (nationwide). Fortunately, the show has been receiving positive feedback from viewers, though. They say that the show is actually fun to watch and say that the low viewership ratings might be because of other shows that air in the timeslot. It might be that the show is available on Disney+ so it's possible that the show receives lower viewership ratings on TV. Is it? Despite..........I'm keeping up with the show.    :heart1:

20220808_030816_384_0.jpg

*** Episode 3 of In the Soop: Friendcation had Wooga Squad members enjoying their fun movie night together. Park Seo JoonPark Hyung Sik, PeakboyV and Choi Woo Shik watched Our Beloved Summer together while having cold beer with fried chicken. Choi Woo Shik went, “You don’t have to watch my drama,” as everyone put on his series, but he soon changed his mind and jokingly said, “You can’t fall asleep, okay?” 

Hyung Sik commented, “Oddly for me, I have a harder time expressing how I feel inside during my daily life. But I feel like I can relieve those feelings while I’m acting.”   :loveu:

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208052131350310

*** In an interview with Wikitree yesterday August 8th, Im Si Wan revealed the secret behind the video of him and Park Hyung Sik that recently went viral across online in social media. Specifically, it is a video of what happened at the 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards held on July 19th. On this day, Park Hyung Sik went on stage together with AOA member Seolhyun as presenters for the Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress awards. At that time, a scene capturing him filming Park Hyung Sik with his phone was shown and became a hot topic of discussion. He looks so happy seeing Park Hyung Sik on stage - hahaha - In the interview, he explained why he filmed Park Hyung Sik and he said that he saw him looked  nervous that’s why he took a video so he could tease him about it. He also revealed that he sent the video to Park Hyung Sik right away.   :coolshades: :Megalol:

park hyung sik

photo source : Kbizoom

7 K-Drama Actors Fans Would Love To Go On A Cafe Date With (Part 1)

Cafe dates are often seen as a right of passage for any kind of relationship or friendship. Sipping on your favorite drinks, munching on delicious pastries and foods, while talking about engaging in fun and exciting conversations, cafe dates are perhaps one of the best kinds of dates as with the ambiance, it seems to foster a deeper connection amongst couples and friends.

It might be safe to say that K-Drama actors are the ideal type that many would love to date. Charming, elegant, handsome, talented, and with an aura that exudes a level of warmth and comfort that many appreciate, these attractive points they possess make them the standard to many fans. Having the opportunity to go on any kind of date with your favorite actor might seem like a dream come through and with the cafe date being the theme of this article, these actors, with their personalities, all seem like the perfect match for this kind of date.

3. ZE:A's Park HyungSik

7 K-Drama Actors Fans Would Love To Go On A Cafe Date With (Part 1)

When many fans speak about or make reference to the man of their dreams, perhaps ZE:A's Park HyungSik makes that list as he is the very epitome of the word. The "Happiness" and "Soundtrack #1" star is one who continues to win hearts with his amazing acting skills, endearing personality, and strikingly handsome looks. He is funny, smart, and witty. A cafe date would be best with the talented acting-dol as you will definitely treat you to a fun time. Be sure to make him spill the tea on ZE:A and if they will ever make a comeback though.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• Like 1

*** According to streaming platform Disney+ yesterday August 10th, the reality show “In the Soop: Friendcation”, is seeing extremely large reception in the entire Asia region, topping the charts in nations like Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Japan. In Taiwan, the media and major magazines also added to the hype by constantly releasing related articles and SNS content. In Indonesia, a large ad balloon could be spotted flying over Jakarta. Malaysia is also filled with media articles and large outdoor advertisements, billboards, as well as online ads. The final episode of “In the Soop: Friendcation” is scheduled to be

released tomorrow August 12th.   :hypehype:

in the soop

photos source : Kbizoom

*** Korean Content Streamer KOCOWA Celebrates Their 5th Anniversary by Releasing Five of the Top Korean TV Shows Available Exclusively on KOCOWA appand on their channel on select partners such as Prime Video, Roku and Comcast. KOCOWA makes Korean TV accessible to new viewers by showcasing the Top 10 current series, featuring an impressive lineup of addictive hits, including  "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth".   :emmm: