♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** "Soundtrack #1"  has only four episodes and the final episode I guess we will see Eun Soo confess her feelings for Sun Woo. Will they end up lovers? Hmmm… The show is slow-paced and really just about Eun Soo realizing her best friend is in love with her.   :blush:

52 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** "Soundtrack #1"  has only four episodes and the final episode I guess we will see Eun Soo confess her feelings for Sun Woo. Will they end up lovers? Hmmm… The show is slow-paced and really just about Eun Soo realizing her best friend is in love with her.   \

Yes that is what I am hoping :).

• Love 1

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas To Make Your Heart Flutter

One of the many reasons K-Dramas have achieved the overwhelming success they now enjoy is their portrayal of human feelings and emotions on a scale so grand that it allows viewers to identify themselves with the characters and even live vicariously through them.

K-Dramas create a fantasy that you do not want to get out of, and in most cases, it's the romances that keep us hooked. Here are my picks for the top 10 K-Dramas to make your heart flutter!

photo1463071.jpg

"Strong Woman Do Bong-soon"

If you like a kick of action with your romance, "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon" is the drama for you! Starring Park Bo-young as a supergirl and Park Hyung-sik as her lovestruck boss, this drama will leave you in fits. At the same time, a crime thriller lurks behind it all, which is enough to keep you hooked. "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon" is a complete package if I've ever seen one.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

4 American-European Series That You Might Have Loved As K-Dramas: 'Criminal Minds,' 'The World of Married,' 'Suits'

Adaptation and remakes of stories from other existing works are quite normal in the industry. For example, "Boys Over Flowers," "Princess Hours," and "Good Doctor," have a lot of versions from different parts of the world.

But did you know that some of the K-Dramas that you might have loved are derived from stories based on other cultures? 

Here are four of the top notch dramas that were based on amazing series from the US and Europe!

1. 'Suits'

4-american-european-series-that-you-migh

Due to its popularity and potential in the South Korean entertainment industry, broadcast network KBS decided to remake "Suits" on their own.

Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun, popular actors with outstanding skills, led the drama. Thanks to them, the show enjoyed a huge success, scoring an average viewership rating of 11% in its final broadcast

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124612/20220413/4-american-european-series-loved-k-dramas-criminal-minds-world.htm

American legal drama "Suits" dominated television from 2011 to 2019 with a total of nine seasons.

*** I'm happy that the final episode of Soundtrack #1  ended on a happy note. (EP4) Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee confirms their feelings with a sweet kissa and the show ends with the two joyfully reunited, this time as lovers. Although they spend the year miles apart, they manage to keep in touch regularly as if nothing has ever happened. One day, Sun Woo comes back to Korea due to a sudden change of plans.   :heart2:

Kdrama-Soundtrack-1-ep-4-ending_-1536x10

photo source : Disney Plus

***  "Soundtrack#1" tickles my heart. The plot are all designed to focus on Eun Soo and Sun Woo’s “love story. Their  chemistry and performance are the most vital. In that sense, both shows flawless chemistry that exceeds expectations.  :kaching3:

220407-%EB%B0%95%ED%98%95%EC%8B%9D-%ED%9

• Like 1

Top 10 JTBC Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever

TV Network JTBC is one of the most popular networks whose dramas have gotten global recognition for their interesting storylines, great locations, and famous actors.

Here are the top 10 dramas with the highest ratings on the network.

5. "Strong Woman Do BongSoon" - 9.7%

Top 10 JTBC Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever

JTBC

The rom-com follows a woman born with supernatural powers and a tech CEO who seeks her protection as he is a target by an unknown individual. Starring Park BoYoung and Park HyungSik, the funny and interesting series also ranks number 5 on this list with 9.7% viewership ratings.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-jtbc-dramas-with-the-highest-ratings-ever/

• Like 1

10 K-drama series to binge-watch this long weekend break

Despite the eased restrictions amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many Filipinos may still want to quietly spend the Holy Week at the comfort of their homes. And if you are still wondering what to do for the long weekend, you may capitalize on this break to binge-watch new series or catch up with some of your favorites. 

Here are just some of the K-drama series you can watch on Netflix, Viu, and streaming platforms this Holy Week. 

Happiness

Starring: Han Hyo-joo, Park Hyung-sik, and Jo Woo-jin
Where to watch: Netflix

Taking cues from hit series “All of Us Are Dead,” this show is an apocalyptic thriller set in a high-rise apartment building where an infectious disease breaks out. The building will be sealed off, leaving the tenants struggling to survive and trusting no one in their place. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : ABS-CBN.com

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/15/22/10-k-drama-series-to-binge-watch-this-long-weekend

*** Sigh......."Soundtrack#1 wraps 4-EP run.....in just a blink of the eye. For me, the leads had exhibited strong chemistry and the drama is good. It's just that there were some scenes where her acting is quite bland. It's just unfair to say that the cast didn't bring their best. The drama also has a pretty cinematography. PHS looks good in the drama. He still served.....doesn't disappoint at all. I adore PHS and will always support whatever his works are. I'd watch this again,

despite the slow pace. Disney is good - Aside from Netflix, I also have a Disney subscription.   :popcornjackson:

*** 'Happiness' has entered the Top 10 TV Shows list on Netflix! According to Flix Patrol, tvN/TVING's original drama 'Happiness' has entered the top 10 TV shows daily list on Netflix for the date April 14th, securing the 6th place. 'Happiness' aired from November 5th to December 11th, 2021, but just premiered on Netflix earlier this week on April 11th.   :blush:

20220415_012557_620_0.jpg

*** What was a perfect ending to a beautiful drama saw not just comments online but also viewership ratings as the drama "Soundtrack#1 claimed its top 10 spot on Disney+ in the second week of April. Please note that FlixPatrol has access to data from a huge majority, it does not have access to data from all the countries in the world. I've watched this drama & it's good.   :Megalol:

soundtrack-2.jpg

soundtrack-screenshot-2.png

source : https://flixpatrol.com/title/soundtrack-1/

• Like 1