♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** I'm beyond excited for this drama especially because it's been so long since I saw PHS on the screen. The posters are very NICE & intriguing and the teaser looks promising. Looking forward to this. I believe in PHS and I know they can complement each other with HHJ and turn in a great performance with his comeback project. Fighting!  :Fist1:

:shaq:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

ParkHyungSik reportedly has left UAA agency and joined a new agency P&Studio which is set up with his manager since ZE:A days.

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this. Ye, he has joined a new agency. He left UAA (United Artist Agency) last month. :Ohboy3:   Good Luck!   :twerk2:

0000278135_001_20211012153829575.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=437&aid=0000278135

*** PHS took a break from the K-Drama world due to serving in the military. Now, after discharged, he's making a comeback to the K-Drama screen. He's returning with a drama "Happiness". The last K-Drama we saw him in was  “Suits” together with Jang Dong Gun. It has been a long wait. The date has not been confirmed, but the drama is set to drop in the second half of this year (2021.) Can't wait.  :twerk2:

ahn.jpg

• Like 1

*** “Happiness” has shared a glimpse of Park Hyung Sik in character! It seems like the story of the drama is fresh and interesting. I hope that the methods of expressing his character here will be different from other dramas. I hope the drama will reach viewers in a new way. He looks so COOL in these character stills. “Happiness” premieres on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST. Can't wait!!  I hope this will be available in Viki soon.  :heart2beat:

park-hyung-sik-2.jpg

park-hyung-sik-1.jpg

park-hyungsik.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003788505

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik Transforms into a Smart Detective in Upcoming Thriller Drama ‘Happiness’

Park Hyung Sik Happiness Credit: tvN

Park Hyung Sik turns into a clever and courageous detective in Happiness.

Happiness is an apocalyptic thriller series that takes place in the near future. The drama will depict the desperate struggle for survival of those who are trapped in a closed-off, high-rise building.

Park Hyung Sik takes on the role of a brave and intelligent detective named Jung Yi Hyun, who used to be a promising baseball pitcher until he got injured in one of his games. With a sense of duty and responsibility, he always put others before himself to protect the public good, even in extreme situations where his life is at stake.

Park Hyung Sik Happiness Credit: tvN

Park Hyung Sik revealed, “The script was refreshing and became an eye-opener for me. When I first read the script, I felt this drama took a different path to approach the characters and their personalities. Because of the diverse characters and the wide range of emotional responses from experiencing the dramatic situations, I think it will give the viewers a whole new entertainment experience.

In order to really get across his character in the series, Park Hyung Sik focused on his physical training to pull off the action stunts. He said, “Jung Yi Hyun is a warm-hearted and cool-headed person. Sometimes he is simple, but other times he shows clear insights. If I should ever classify him into a good or evil, I think he is a lot close to a good person.”

Happiness will premiere on November 5th on TVING and tvN.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20211013092857487

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “Happiness” has unveiled a new poster. The newly released poster creates a strange sense of tension and fear. They seem to be chased by something, and they look back with apprehension.  I love the dazzling blue sky B/G. The producers teased, “This is a story of people trying to regain the happiness of ordinary life. It will interestingly portray how people change as the are locked in an apartment, surrounded by unknown fear, and become suspicious of each other.” I guess what they are saying here makes me understand a little bit why the drama title is

"Happiness". The drama will premiere on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST. :highonflowers:

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo-1.jpg

source : http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/327778

16 Hot K-Drama Kiss Scenes That Will Have Your Heart Racing

Who doesn’t love a passionate and steamy kiss scene topped with a lot of chemistry? Sometimes these kiss scenes happen later on in the series after the anticipation rises, so they’re that much more satisfying when they happen. A kiss scene is part of the K-drama equation, but there are those kiss scenes that are so hot and heavy that you replay them over and over and over again.

Disclaimer: List focuses on newer K-dramas and is in no particular order.

12. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

This adorable duo captivated viewers with their ability to appear totally in love with each other in the series “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.” Park Hyung Sik plays the CEO of a gaming company named Ahn Min Hyuk and Park Bo Young plays a girl with super strength named Do Bong Soon.

The best part about this adorable duo was the way in which their chemistry amplified their kiss scenes. Remember that kiss scene on the piano? The sultriness of it is what legendary kiss scenes are made of.

strong-woman-do-bong-soon.gif

Watch “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Dear Oppa: Indian fans reveals how Park Hyung Sik’s dramas influenced her life

dear_oppa_park_hyung-sik.jpg?width=752&f

Over the past few weeks, some endearing letters have made their way to our inbox. From letters for Start-Up star Kim Seon Ho to letters to pop band NCT, EXO and TXT, our inbox has been full of love. Now we’ve also received a letter for the multi-talented South Korean actor Park Hyung-sik. A fan from India named Suchismita Dattababi has reached out to the actors via our Dear Oppa segment.

Read her letter below:

Dear Park Hyung-sik oppa, 

I first saw you in strong women do bong soon. You were so adorable and cute in that drama I didn’t feel like you were acting. Then I saw you in hwarang and started rooting for you unknowingly. I have seen all your dramas and movies and short films including two lights but cha dal bong from "what happens to my family" influenced me. The constant struggles to find a proper job for yourself and never giving up on your dreams and giving a message it is okay to be a little late in achieving your dramas. I was eagerly waiting for your discharge from military and Looking forward to your next work "happiness".

Saranghaeyo oppa

Love 

Suchismita 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fans-reveals-how-park-hyung-sik-s-dramas-influenced-her-life-919561

*** The teaser begins with Park Hyung Sik’s face in the character Jung Yi Hyun as he asks someone on the call if they know Yoon Sae Beom (played by Han Hyo Joo). The rising of the infected people is taking over the building each day. ‘Happiness’ will air on tvN and TVING starting November 5 after the end of ‘Yumi’s Cells’ at 10:40 PM KST. I will surely watch this for PHS. :blush:

happiness_main.jpg?width=752&format=webp

photo source : Pinkvilla

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “Happiness” has shared a new sneak peek of Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo! Han Hyo Joo will play in the drama as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Park Hyung Sik is Jung Yi Hyun, a detective who is her former high school classmate and has feelings for her. She's all praises for PHS. She said that he is kind, and he’s the one who makes everyone around him feel comfortable. She leaned on him a lot during filming. I look forward to this drama. Meanwhile, Park Hyung Sik commented that Han Hyo Joo is extremely attentive and warm. He felt that she’s someone with a lot of affection for others. I hope they will have great chemistry together on the screen. “Happiness” will premiere on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST. The plot sounds interesting. Good luck to "Happiness". So excited to watch PHS on the screen again. :heart3:

FCBzBcVUYAMRnHK.jpeg

Han-Hyo-Joo-21.jpeg

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpeg

Spoiler

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willenette said:

*** tvN’s upcoming drama “Happiness” has shared a new sneak peek of Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo! Han Hyo Joo will play in the drama as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent in the Seoul Police Special Operations Unit, while Park Hyung Sik is Jung Yi Hyun, a detective who is her former high school classmate and has feelings for her. She's all praises for PHS. She said that he is kind, and he’s the one who makes everyone around him feel comfortable. She leaned on him a lot during filming. I look forward to this drama. Meanwhile, Park Hyung Sik commented that Han Hyo Joo is extremely attentive and warm. He felt that she’s someone with a lot of affection for others. I hope they will have great chemistry together on the screen. “Happiness” will premiere on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST. The plot sounds interesting. Good luck to "Happiness". So excited to watch PHS on the screen again. :heart3:

I think they'll have good chemistry because my intuition is usually good at these things. Everything HHJ said about Park hyun sik is 100 percent true. He has a very relaxed, friendly, kind atmosphere. Han Hyojoo is a pretty good actress, both have use facial expression so well, I'm looking forward to the drama.

• Love 1