Quantcast
mysignisflower

♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 Official Thread ♣

***  I knew this day is coming but, I feel sad seeing PHS enlisting now. He has enlisted in the military TODAY, June 10.  Park Hyung Sik entered the Nonsan Army Recruit Training Center in South Chungcheong Province, where he will receive basic military training for five weeks. Upon his completion of the basic training, he will fulfil his mandatory military service as an active duty soldier in the military police department of the Capital Defense Command. Watch a video of Park Hyung Sik entering the training center : He cut his hair now, wearing a crew-cut. Be safe always Hyungsik! I will miss you! ^_^

Video credit : soompi news

• Like 2

K-Drama Actors Whose Intense Kiss Scenes Made Us Blush

While the status quo has changed a bit in recent years, Korean dramas tend to play it safe when it comes to physically intimate scenes.

This means that the kiss scene, as the height of romantic intimacy, is the crucial turning point in any K-drama relationship.

Kisses in K-dramas can be surprising (cue the classic wide-eyed reaction from the female lead), creative with props (the toast scene from “Pinocchio,” anyone?), or accidental (the classic “fell down on top of someone’s lips” cliché). The best of them, however, are sweet and tender and romantic, making all the hours we’ve invested into the characters’ love story worth the wait.

In addition to our previous list, here are seven actors who have made us blush with their intense kiss scenes:

Park Hyung Sik

park-bo-young-park-hyung-sik.jpgpark-hyung-sik-park-bo-young.jpegpark-hyung-sik-lim-ji-yeon.jpg

Sometimes it can be hard for idols-turned-actors to truly turn up the heat in a kiss scene, but this veteran actor has no such problem.

Park Hyung Sik’s kiss scenes with Park Bo Young struck just the right balance between adorable and blush-worthy, and the actor proved that he has the chops to create even more intense kiss scenes in “High Society.”

Check out his cute romance with Park Bo Young in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!”

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** So far, we heard nothing anymore of the details of his enlistment ceremony. I'm happy that he will soon serve the position that he's interested and good at, which is in the Capital Defense Command Force as a Police. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** So far, we heard nothing anymore of the details of his enlistment ceremony. I'm happy that he will soon serve the position that he's interested and good at, which is in the Capital Defense Command Force as a Police. :P

Thanks for being here updating!!! i hope i can make time to be here too..to update till he comes out :heart:

yes no ceremony..but lots of fans and reporter were there to send him off..

and even though he looked nervous, he greeted everyone with smile..

one of the reporters was his colleague in 'real men'! he hugged him hehe

2019061014243565500.jpeg

more photos of this news outlet here http://isplus.live.joins.com/search/photo_list.asp?kwd=박형식

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anazs said:

Thanks for being here updating!!! i hope i can make time to be here too..to update till he comes out :heart:

yes no ceremony..but lots of fans and reporter were there to send him off..

and even though he looked nervous, he greeted everyone with smile..

one of the reporters was his colleague in 'real men'! he hugged him hehe

more photos of this news outlet here http://isplus.live.joins.com/search/photo_list.asp?kwd=박형식

Hi anazs, thanks for sharing this. It is the rule that the admission ceremony opens to the public unless you request & wish to enlist quietly. The same thing upon discharge,  if you want your discharge to happen discreetly, there will be nothing special. Celebrities usually hold a brief photo session and press conference ahead of entering the gates of the training camp. :P

*** His bromance with Park Seo Joon is still going strong! During Actor & Chatter, Park Seo Joon opened up about the latest news between his close friendships with Park Hyungsik! He revealed that he was finally able to get in touch with Park Hyungsik now that he recently finished his basic training in the military. He contacted PSJ through their group chat with friends. He said that there were 4,300 messages waiting for him in their chatroom alone. Wow, those were many messages to read on. He said that he had a ceremony for the end of his basic training. As a standard, there’s an army training completion ceremony after (4) weeks of training. After training, you’ll be given a leave or day-off for some days before you begin your military service. After this they are assigned to posts and roles. Sigh............spending two years in the barracks or wherever during MS is taxing for anyone not looking to pursue a career in the military.

I hope he maintains to be healthy! I hope he finishes his duties safely. His fans are awaiting for his return. Return safely!   :P