Quantcast
mysignisflower

♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 Official Thread ♣

Find Out Koreans Desired Cast For Remake Of Popular Webtoon “A Good Day To Be A Dog”

In 2019, more than 17 webtoons had been announced to be remade on dramas and the popular webtoon “A Good Day To Be a Dog” also called “Lovely Again Today” (in Korean “오늘도 사랑스럽개”) is on the list! It is a romance fantasy webtoon by Lee Hey. It tells the story of a woman that has been cursed to change to a dog every night and a guy who is afraid of dogs. She tries to remove the curse.

Fans of the webtoon are waiting for the announcement of the cast and are already thinking of which actors and actresses the cast should be composed of. Here is the cast that Koreans desired for the drama for the main four characters, “A Good Day To Be a Dog”.

3- Lee BoKyum (English version: Lee BoGum)

Lee BoKyum is also a teacher at the same High School as HaeNa and SeoWon, he is in charge of history. He is the kind and talkative type. He also knows how to joke around. He is also popular among female students, HaeNa too liked him.

Park HaeJin and Park HyungSik were mentioned for the role.

lee-bokyum-park-Hyungsik.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-koreans-desired-cast-for-remake-of-popular-webtoon-a-good-day-to-be-a-dog/

• Like 1

*** I heard that he had submitted his application for military police service and plans to enlist within the next few months. Sigh......... His agency confirmed reports of him applying to serve in the military police department of South Korea’s Capital Defense Command for his mandatory military service. He's currently waiting for the application’s result.  If he is not accepted, he is planning to enlist as an active-duty soldier at the end of May. However, should his application pass, he will reportedly enter as a military police officer on June 10. Hyung Sik can still fully participate in all of the promotions for his debut feature film "Jurors", which will begin its cinema run on May 16. I feel sad about this news........... ^_^

Park Hyung Sik Shares Excitement About His Big Screen Debut

37df64f4dec348d3bc0d8983459a7d0d.jpeg?s=

Park Hyung Sik has revealed his thoughts about his upcoming first feature film.

On April 8, the press conference for the movie “Juror 8” was held at CGV in Apgujeong. “Juror 8” will tell the story of South Korea’s first trial by jury, which took place in 2008.

Park Hyung Sik will be starring as Kwon Nam Woo, a determined young entrepreneur and one of the eight ordinary people who ends up serving as a juror for the trial. The character he will play is someone with a great sense of righteousness in him, persistently asking questions and raising doubts during trials. He will be acting alongside a strong group of actors including Moon So RiBaek Soo JangKim Mi Kyung, Yoon Kyung HoSeo Jung YeonJo Han ChulKim Hong Pa, and Jo Soo Hyang.

At the press conference, Park Hyung Sik commented, “I couldn’t sleep. I am nervous but also excited. I am relieved that there are many senior actors here with me today. Even during the filming [of the movie], they gave me a lot of help and support. I hope that you will all look forward to this movie as we put in our full effort while filming.” He humbly added, “I think it is bit too much for me to take the leading role in a movie at this point. For the time being, I hope to learn a lot from working with senior actors.”

Park Hyung Sik revealed that he learned about the jury system through this project. He articulated, “I have never had the chance to experience the jury system so far, so it was difficult at first, but I have learned a lot through this film.” He added, “I once acted as a genius lawyer in the KBS drama ‘Suits.’ However, this time I am playing the role of a juror. I believe I will be able to show a contrasting side of me that is different from what I have portrayed in my previous project.”

Hong Seung Wan, the director of “Juror 8,” shared, “I found out about Park Hyung Sik when I saw him on television. He appeared to have a sense of purity and innocence. Kwon Nam Woo’s character may seem frustrating to those who are skilled at maneuvering social life. I thought this role would suit Park Hyung Sik, and this was confirmed after meeting him in person.”

Moon So Ri commented, “Park Hyung Sik is a pure, stunning, and handsome young man. I was worried that the pure image he conveys might stick out [in the movie], but as the filming progressed, he really became Kwon Nam Woo.”

Juror 8” will premiere on May 16.

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

The Press Con for <Jury>

Looking so good!!:dizzy: (credit shrimp from hyungsik.kr)

D3mkyuUUIAABbpw.jpg

Spoiler

D3mlgvqU8AUPGoT.jpg

D3mlhTcUYAAEvHp.jpg

D3wbsW3UcAAzHTW.jpg

D3wVJRJUEAAsvD_.jpg

Some clips during the presscon

More <Jury> related clips here in our playlist :D

Interview after the pc with Park Hyungsik and Moon Sori

https://www.vlive.tv/video/121451

Article translation from http://news1.kr/articles/?3591613

D3nrjRMU8AEGnUE.jpg

• Like 1

Park Hyungsik and Moon Sori had an interview for a program ‘connect! Movie World’ which will be aired this Saturday 10.55am KST on SBS.

Official Poster released

D3rPwXSU8AARe6q.jpg

D3rPxKyV4AA5-bx.jpg

D3rPxzNUcAAgBv3.jpg

Jury Bus Ad!!

D3sEW6nU4AAqnHY.jpg

Photoshoot for mags has started hehe

D3uIfIvV4AAEKNT.jpg

Spoiler

clingy boy with Jury movie director

D3w7gFoWAAEJmwt.jpg

D3w7g1wXsAAW4fH.jpg

D3ysUylUcAAzEMI.jpg

• Like 1

PARK HYUNGSIK INTERVIEW WITH MOON SORI SBS MIDNIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Bvlgari is preparing an event for him too in conjunction with their popup store opening!

We'll be seeing u more! :wub:

The nearest event for him is paparecipe event on the 21st April 2019.

His schedule here https://www.hyungsikness.com/schedule

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, anazs said:

Bvlgari is preparing an event for him too in conjunction with their popup store opening!

Hi anazs, thanks for sharing the videos. Can't wait for his upcoming movie + the Bvlgari event. I wonder if he's the spokesperson for this brand or just one of the guests for this event. :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, anazs said:

Hi, do you know if there's going to be a live transmission of the events? Now the fans are not allowed to stay after the musical, and it was the only time we get to see something, at least us international fan we counted the days just to get a glimpse of him, it's quite sad, even though I understand is for his safety

• Like 1

8 K-Dramas That Prove Taking The Bus Is The Most Romantic Way To Travel

6ba092d18d344eff8fdc66e109262689.jpeg?s=

Yep, you heard us right. If you want to live like a K-drama character and fall in love while you’re at it, you’d best be taking the bus.

We know, it sounds like one of those weird pieces of drama logic that don’t make sense in real life. Buses are always late, crowded and, weird-smelling. It’s not exactly romantic to find out you just sat on chewing gum. But maybe K-drama characters are onto something. When you travel by bus, you’re forced to get up close and personal with the people around you. It’s a chance to make new connections in ways you never imagined.

Next time you’re riding the bus, remember these iconic K-drama bus scenes and let them give you courage. Maybe today’s the day you’ll say hi to that beautiful stranger on your commute, or maybe it’s finally time to confess to the friend who always shares your seat.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

8. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

park-hyung-sik-park-bo-young.gif

Sometimes a late-night bus ride gives you the perfect opportunity to get deep and become closer. That’s where Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) and Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) find themselves after a long day of corporate plotting and amusement park thrills. Poor Min Hyuk has just been betrayed by the brother he loved, and Bong Soon spent the whole day trying to cheer him up. In typical Bong Bong/Min Min fashion, they bicker a little and tease each other a lot, but it ends with a pinky promise to never be sad alone. It’s a low-key moment but it feels pivotal. Before they got on the bus, they were friends and coworkers. But now they’re heading into true love territory, and this bus ain’t turning back any time soon.

Check out the first episode of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, willenette said:

Hi anazs, thanks for sharing the videos. Can't wait for his upcoming movie + the Bvlgari event. I wonder if he's the spokesperson for this brand or just one of the guests for this event. :P

Hello!!!

He is the spokesperson coz bvlgari released cfs of him to promote their perfumes. and bvl also sent him bday gift and bday cake on his bday ^^ you can refer here at bvl kakao channel https://pf.kakao.com/_pIxkxcxd/34296143 there are photos (latest photos)

• Love 1

On 4/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, essyminmin said:

Hi, do you know if there's going to be a live transmission of the events? Now the fans are not allowed to stay after the musical, and it was the only time we get to see something, at least us international fan we counted the days just to get a glimpse of him, it's quite sad, even though I understand is for his safety

sorry for the late reply :bawling:

as u know he personally requested to meet fans on the last day of the show and there was no live stream for the bvl event.

last sunday was papa recipe event and there was a IG live stream at papa recipe ig (but they didn't save it to their IG :angry:

will try to be here as soon as there is update :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, bohmi said:

cr. as tagged

Hi bohmi, thanks for sharing this.  They appeared on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show.” yesterday. Moon So Ri talked about her first impression of Park Hyung Sik. She said that from the first day of filming, he called her "noona" & he’s the first to ever call her that. hahaha - He said that Moon So Ri helped him a lot during shooting because he got nervous. “Juror 8” premieres on May 15. Can't wait to watch the movie!  Fighting!  :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*** This May, Park Hyung Sik will be appearing as a special host in a variety show My Ugly Duckling. I heard that he recently finished filming for this. As far as I know he will be the youngest guest to appear in this famous variety show.  He has charming visuals. This show is fun and touching. For those who don’t know - My Ugly Duckling follows the lives of celebrities while their mothers are giving commentaries in the studio. I'm happy for all the blessings that come his way but feel sad & bad at the same time because he may be set to enlist end of May or on June. His last project will be this feature film "Jurors", which is to be released on May 15. Can't wait! :P

• Like 1

Hello everyone! It's my first time to post here. Hope to be more participating in this thread. Anyway, his enlistment date has finally been confirmed. Sooo sad, but I wish him all the best.

Park Hyung Sik Confirms Military Enlistment Date

Apr 29, 2019
by D. Kim

Park Hyung Sik’s military enlistment date has been confirmed.

It was revealed earlier this month that he had applied to serve in the military police department of the Capital Defense Command, and if accepted, he will enlist on June 10.

On April 29, United Artist Agency announced, “Park Hyung Sik is enlisting on June 10. He applied for the military police department of the Capital Defense Command earlier this year, and he was recently informed of his acceptance.”

The agency added, “Prior to his enlistment, Park Hyung Sik will carry out scheduled activities including promotions for the film ‘Juror 8.'”

“Juror 8,” which is Park Hyung Sik’s big screen debut, is set to premiere on May 15.

Source (1)

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1320783wpp/park-hyung-sik-confirms-military-enlistment-date

11 minutes ago, anna0622 said:

Hello everyone! It's my first time to post here. Hope to be more participating in this thread. Anyway, his enlistment date has finally been confirmed. Sooo sad, but I wish him all the best.

Apr 29, 2019
by D. Kim

Park Hyung Sik’s military enlistment date has been confirmed.

It was revealed earlier this month that he had applied to serve in the military police department of the Capital Defense Command, and if accepted, he will enlist on June 10.

On April 29, United Artist Agency announced, “Park Hyung Sik is enlisting on June 10. He applied for the military police department of the Capital Defense Command earlier this year, and he was recently informed of his acceptance.”

The agency added, “Prior to his enlistment, Park Hyung Sik will carry out scheduled activities including promotions for the film ‘Juror 8.'”

“Juror 8,” which is Park Hyung Sik’s big screen debut, is set to premiere on May 15.

Source (1)

Hi, welcome, yes it's sad, but we are so proud of him, and wish him the best! ☺️

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Any information about the enlistment day?

Any sending off and location of the enlistment sending?

Also, where do you all find out about his schedule for the bvlgari fan signing events?

Apologies for the multiple questions.

Regards