♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

8 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Thank you @Ainee Etp. Gosh, I am so happy that finally he revealed himself as the King but your mentioning on the preview tarnish my excitement. Why can't they go easy with him?

I feel the same.

SMJ is like getting beaten to pulp, turned over and then beaten again.

Can't they give him a moment to breathe? I am losing respect for SW as this episode progress. I know he loves AR but all his fight is for AR, AR and AR. I don't think he cares for anyone anymore now - not Suho, not Hwarangs and certainly not SMJ. 

• Like 6

Humm what i can say.all i waiting for smj revealed to a king.but it happened last minute. :bawling:anyway i hope next weeks ep will not disappoint.my king smj look sad in next ep.

Edited by beccakhin
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

Im angry on How they wrote SMJ character. In History, He is such a great character. I hope the last 2 episodes wont dissapoint us<_<

SW can have AR to himself and just leave SMJ alone for the throne. :wacko:

Haha he already got the girl, and now he wants the throne? Leave poor SMJ alone!

1 hour ago, jjoy84 said:

thank for the live recaps @Ainee Etp!

why did they have to kill hs??!!!! so sad... :bawling:

isn't this supposed to be a romcom? why does this drama keep on giving me makjang feels? :bawling: isn't the writer happy with always putting aro in danger? why did she have to kill hs now?!!!

I never watched a drama that is makjang, but Hwarang kind of gives off that makjang vibe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Is anybody else done with Hwarang and just waiting for it to be over so we can move on to seeing Park Hyung Sik in a romance-comedy drama, paired up with Park Bo Young? :D Because I am so ready for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon to air and excited.

Based on the teasers, I am already loving the chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik. They already proved their amazing chemistry together in the photo shoot :love:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ferily said:

Is anybody else done with Hwarang and just waiting for it to be over so we can move on to seeing Park Hyung Sik in a romance-comedy drama, paired up with Park Bo Young? :D Because I am so ready for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon to air and excited.

Based on the teasers, I am already loving the chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik. They already proved their amazing chemistry together in the photo shoot :love:

Me! Me! Me! :D

Although I am not ready to bury SMJ yet. 

• Like 5

@ferily count me in as well. it seems to me that park hyung sik has this incredible ability to produce amazing chemistry with his co stars. only silver lining with hwarang is that i got to know park hyung sik and the other hwarang boys because of it. we also got to know that if ever he gets cast with go ara in a future project that they'll have amazing chemistry.

it's so frustrating that hwarang turned out this way when it started out really well. the first few episodes had potential, it was really fun and now this?! it seems like the drama has a bipolar disorder! how can it be lighthearted at the start and end up as makjang?! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ferily said:

Me too. I can't endure the pain of seeing him in pain and the pain is not even worthy. Watching SMJ's character arc being destroyed is just too much for me to stomach. And as someone at DB pointed out, this is the great King Jinheung we are talking about with the title "great" earned out of people's respect and admiration on the King for what he had done to his people and not being given to just any king.

Anyway, it amazed me that there are so many video tributes on Sammaekjong floating on youtube. I can say it (freely here, yay!!!) that he took the largest slice of cake when come to attention and love from this drama. I frankly don't see much tributes on the other characters, though (unless my googling is not so efficient perhaps).

But this video here is definitely one of the best. The background music from the anime Inayusha goes along with the tough and heartbreaking journey of SMJ to the throne. Gosh, Park Hyung Shik is simply mesmerizing :wub:.

• Like 7

@lyserose Gosh.. I didn't realise the background music is from Inuyasha until you mention it. Inuyasha BGM always sound so sad.

I just notice that Hwarang is going to be the only drama with low domestic rating for PHS. All his previous dramas (although not being the lead) had good ratings (or at least in the same time slot with other drama), didn't they? I mean excluding the cameos.

• Like 4

I don't want Hwarang to end because I want to see PHS as the King.. but the plotline really does not attract me again now.. just keep watching Hwarang because of PHS now... I just read in Hwarang thread that most of PHS fans are in their 30s/40s.. hehehe.. count me in then.. :phew: 

• Like 4

@ferily count me in! hwarang is frustrating to watch but i will not drop it... i'm trying my best not to, like i don't watch videos with engsub cause i might lost interest watching the whole ep... i watched ep 17 and 18 immediately during my free time without looking so much on spoilers...

But i'm really more excited to see Strong Woman... and i agree, there chemistry is already there. The scene where PHS smiled looking at Bo Young dancing, yikes :wub: that's cute.... But i also have concern, i hope i will not have 2nd lead syndrome there since the second lead is also pretty cool... ahhahaha. i'm not yet visiting the Strong Woman thread, i will when the drama hit me hard hahaha, i'll see there chingus... :)

• Like 5

Yesss, really waiting for Strong Woman DBS now!! After watching HS, I think I can manage to watch PHS in modern era *still choose him as SMJ than him in HS. Hahaha.  PHS in HS is cute.. but too cute for my usual preference actually :D Well, seems that he will be more mature in Strong Woman anyways.. I think PHS and PBY will be a great couple. I still can't get over her cuteness with Jo Jung Suk in Oh my ghostess. She is so cute. I think two cute person in one drama will be so funny and entertaining! 

• Like 6