DZvXkm2VoAAsjdn.jpg

DZvXlTWU8AIDBzm.jpg

DZvXmAXUMAA05oV.jpg

if u guys are lazy to read, can watch the trans here:

• Like 3

update for suits

New concept poster!

DY5tfp2WkAAasas.jpg

Hyungsik was seen filming outdoor. Owner of the photos said that Hyungsik is tall. His face is so white, with fresh charm & very handsome. Source: fancam from Naver blog kcherry99

DZivzRbUQAIX6Ho.jpg

DZiv0UjV4AEGx9t.jpg

Hyungsik and Ko Sunghee were seen filming at subway station Credit dcgall

DZGl8xVU8AEVGD2.jpg

DZGl8xUVoAAIeRv.jpg

another fancam

Go Yeonwoo house for Suits filming!!

Credit photo from dcgall

DZSKlMFU0AA-tyM.jpg

DZSKmGWU0AEwlaV.jpg

DZSKm_RV4AAsrVh.jpg

DZSKoMLUQAE19x-.jpg

DZSLLbhVwAA23sb.jpg

DZSLMRgVoAAlUg0.jpg

• Like 4

hello, guys!! excited for this drama since i like Suits series and PHS. :)

Haven't seen lots of Kdramas really. I remember only getting interested in seeing Jo In Sung dramas since I saw him on Memories of Bali many years ago. lol. Recently, Lee Jong Suk was added to my list because I think he's a great and charismatic actor; and his dramas have really good scripts. Then Park Hyun Sik after watching High Society in mere curiosity. I endured watching that drama just for his character's arc and love story. I think he's very charming and natural on screen, very likable. same feeling I got from LJS. Just done watching Strong Woman Bong Soon, and he's adorable in that as well. He does comedy well, but I'd rather see him on serious dramas since that's really my thing (well that's just me anyway). 

Looking forward to this drama and PHS. Mike Ross is a great character, and I'm glad PHS was chosen to play him in this version. :heart:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, rurukenshin said:

hello, guys!! excited for this drama since i like Suits series and PHS. :)

Haven't seen lots of Kdramas really. I remember only getting interested in seeing Jo In Sung dramas since I saw him on Memories of Bali many years ago. lol. Recently, Lee Jong Suk was added to my list because I think he's a great and charismatic actor; and his dramas have really good scripts. Then Park Hyun Sik after watching High Society in mere curiosity. I endured watching that drama just for his character's arc and love story. I think he's very charming and natural on screen, very likable. same feeling I got from LJS. Just done watching Strong Woman Bong Soon, and he's adorable in that as well. He does comedy well, but I'd rather see him on serious dramas since that's really my thing (well that's just me anyway). 

Looking forward to this drama and PHS. Mike Ross is a great character, and I'm glad PHS was chosen to play him in this version. :heart:

Hello!! welcomeeee~ 

please drop by often and post here okay! hehe..

and also for Suits update (for all casts) you can join us here:

• Like 2

On 4/4/2018 at 9:04 AM, sebastian27 said:
support food and drink to HyungSikkie from our dear friends dearhyungsik 

Stylist for Suits updated her ig. she was so nice..she posted hyungsik pic for us fans!!:D

(him in pic5)

DZ3ghdIU0AAm6ED.jpg

DZ3gg1ZVwAA8zce.jpg

he looked hyungry haha. hope he ate alot! according to the stylist. there was no restaurant nearby the shooting area so they were so happy when the food arrived.. Congratulations dearhyungsik!! :)

• Like 2

Hyungsik sent a tteokbokki food truck to actress Kim Hyunjoo at the filming site of her new drama Miracle That We Met. She is Kangshim, his noona in WHTMF.

noona posed in front of the food truck

DZ-mUXnVQAAOzJM.jpg

Kim Hyunjoo sent the same tteokbokki food truck to Hyungsik at the filming site. 
It was raining early in the morning when they arrived. hehe..

Hyungsik updated his ig to show appreciation to noona 

caption: 

The food truck sent by Hyunjoo noona is very popular.
There is no food left. Why is my family so nice?!
Thank you noona.

Yours faithfully, Chestnut (referring to his little hair like chestnut) lol

Hyungsik also sent a churros food truck to Director Lee Hyungmin and Writer Baek Mikyung at the filming site of Miracle That We Met drama. 
They are the director and writer for SWDBS.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 12:28 AM, ferily said:

I was on YouTube and this video of Park Hyung Sik popped up, and I never seen it before!

Reveal hidden contents

Actually now that I'm posting these videos, there's a whole bunch of them... I'm thinking he might've been a cast for awhile in this show? I'm not sure what this is though, it's my first time seeing this...

i think it's called Pineapple TV?

hi, i've been looking for the Eng sub for these videos, but we cannot find any. Maybe it is good that us, HYUNGSIKNESS team can translate this to our co-hyungsik fans out there? I found the videos but they are like 1 minute long only . http://tv.naver.com/fineappletv

The girl from the description is a fan, and it was her birthday. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marsean27 said:

hi, i've been looking for the Eng sub for these videos, but we cannot find any. Maybe it is good that us, HYUNGSIKNESS team can translate this to our co-hyungsik fans out there? I found the videos but they are like 1 minute long only . http://tv.naver.com/fineappletv

The girl from the description is a fan, and it was her birthday. 

Hello! we will try our best to do it..coz of time constraint :( we cannot translate fast..

team has started to be busy because Suits is coming real soon..so we will concentrate more on Suits translations.

i hope you guys can be patient okay..:)  Thanks so much :D

• Like 1

Just now, anazs said:

Hello! we will try our best to do it..coz of time constraint :( we cannot translate fast..

team has started to be busy because Suits is coming real soon..so we will concentrate more on Suits translations.

i hope you guys can be patient okay..:)  Thanks so much :D

sure sure sure, no worries! :) Of course Suits is a priority.. It was just a thought for HYUNGSIKNESS to be the 1st to translate few of his old videos as many are requesting.

I am really happy I am part of this group .. Kudos to the admins of Hyungsikness :) 

• Like 1

haha! HYUNGSIKNESS...luv it. I think i'm suffering from it. I've been binging on PHS' dramas lately. My mom and I are currently watching Hwarang. I've been ignoring this drama because I've been reading negative reviews about it. Those reviews made me really think that it sucked big time. But since I'm so bored and craving for another PHS drama to watch, i've finally decided to watch it. I just told myself to endure a bad story, and just fucos on PHS beautifulllllll face. I watched the last 5 episodes, and surprisingly, I actually liked it. Admittedly, didn't like the romance, but i definitely loved the bromance and Ji Dwi and Sun Woo's love story (yes, they're mah ship; and Ji Dwi and his throne of course). Now my mom and I are watching the entire drama, and we're both enjoying it.

PHS is so shippable.  His portrayal on his characters are so charming and convincing, that I'm actually seeing the character in the story, not him. I like him with all the girls he's been paired with so far. In every drama/story I watched, he really does appear smitten to each of his love interests...NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUITS!!!! I bet he's gonna be so manly in here...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, rurukenshin said:

haha! HYUNGSIKNESS...luv it. I think i'm suffering from it. I've been binging on PHS' dramas lately. My mom and I are currently watching Hwarang. I've been ignoring this drama because I've been reading negative reviews about it. Those reviews made me really think that it sucked big time. But since I'm so bored and craving for another PHS drama to watch, i've finally decided to watch it. I just told myself to endure a bad story, and just fucos on PHS beautifulllllll face. I watched the last 5 episodes, and surprisingly, I actually liked it. Admittedly, didn't like the romance, but i definitely loved the bromance and Ji Dwi and Sun Woo's love story (yes, they're mah ship; and Ji Dwi and his throne of course). Now my mom and I are watching the entire drama, and we're both enjoying it.

PHS is so shippable.  His portrayal on his characters are so charming and convincing, that I'm actually seeing the character in the story, not him. I like him with all the girls he's been paired with so far. In every drama/story I watched, he really does appear smitten to each of his love interests...NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUITS!!!! I bet he's gonna be so manly in here...

glad to have you onboard.... yes.. PHS does have chemistry with each and every co-star... be it man or woman.  hahahaha

waiting for Suits on apr 25... yes!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1