♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

HS was reading something out, then later mentioned about his grandpa.

HS saying that he's planning to make a path too (I think). SW put his arm over him and saying he will walk together with him. HS is on cloud nine.

SMJ is still in the classroom alone. Pa Oh finds him and told him something.

BR and SY are over the fence,dating!!

BR is soft and cutie pie at this moment, SY placing her hands on his face and swoop for a kiss.

• Like 4

BR is in the room, happily looking at the pouch that SY gave. Suho came in gravely saying that their fathers will not allow them. BR asking if he is worry about him, Suho says he's worry about SY. 

HS received a box, opens it and found a message. He finds Dan Sae and the box is actually meant to be pass to Dan Sae. HS doesn't know the content and Dan Sae refused to let him see the content. HS was distracted by SW walking by and runs to him.

Dan Sae rethinks back what his grandpa told him. Dan Sae is objecting to the matter. Grandpa HS is asking Dan Sae to poison someone in the Hwarang. The box contains the poison.

• Like 4

Dan Sae went to find SW who is practicing wooden sword, claiming he has something to say to him. Is the poison to kill SW???

Yes, it is. He spread his sword with poison. He ask for a sparring with SW. SW is shocked by his aggressiveness.

SW noticed something's not right and shouted at him but DS continues to attack. NOOOOO... HS witnessed the fight.

Turns out HS did peeped into the box and found a note for DS - "Must Kill". He figured out the meaning and jumped between SW and DS.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Dan Sae went to find SW who is practicing wooden sword, claiming he has something to say to him. Is the poison to kill SW???

Yes, it is. He spread his sword with poison. He ask for a sparring with SW. SW is shocked by his aggressiveness.

I'm not liking where this is heading....omo..omo... And  then ..HS !..I just don't want to say it aloud.....but those K-netz predictions....aigooo:o

• Like 3

SW brought HS's body into the classroom full of Hwarangs and Master WH. YW is deeply saddened. Master WH confirmed that HS is dead. 

DS is alone in a shed, tried to kill himself with a broken ceramic. SW stopped him just in time.

SW gave him a letter to read and left. It was a letter from HS to grandpa, telling him that he will make a path for himself. (So sad... just about when he wants to be a responsible adult)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's so sad not, HS is turning white while SW is struggling to bring him to a doctor. HS (I think) is begging on behalf of his brother. He dies in SW's arm!!

richard simmons...I knew it !! Just din't want to say it loud !!:bawling:

• Like 3

Hwarangs are holding a funeral for HS and everyone is in tears. 

Grandpa HS is grief stricken.

Queen is talking to the guard (she got new lipstick?). Guard is disuading her from something but she refused to hear.

YS seeks her audience. What he said shocks the queen. Soon all the Park officials rushed into the room and I think they are asking her to step down.

• Like 4

AJG is back to the capital and Master HK meets him. AJG looks devastated.

It's even worse when HK informs him that AR is made a Wonhwa. HK is asking him if he will join him in making his son a king.

AR is not that bad in the palace. She gambles with the palace maid. OMO! The punishment is hitting the loser's forehead with finger. So much fun until the princess interrupted.

• Like 4

thank for the live recaps @Ainee Etp!

why did they have to kill hs??!!!! so sad... :bawling:

isn't this supposed to be a romcom? why does this drama keep on giving me makjang feels? :bawling: isn't the writer happy with always putting aro in danger? why did she have to kill hs now?!!!

• Like 5

Princess told AR something about SW. Princess is blaming AR for SMJ's matter.

AJG goes to the palace and confronting the queen on AR as Wonhwa. "Is your son really the one that should sit on the throne?"

Queen is shocked when AJG told her that SW is HK's son, the future king of Silla. 

AR is prepared into her Wonhwa outfit. So was the princess.

• Like 4

SMJ is discussing with Master WH about YS. I think WH is urging him to act fast (cause he knows what SW is going to do now?)

A ceremony is going on at a temple-like place with the potrait of previous Wonhwa. Princess thinks back the conversation she overheard between the queen and the guard. 

Princess accused AR of causing/bringing danger to SW.

AR is deeply affected by her words and remembers all the time SW almost got himself killed for her. (HEY, DID YOU FORGET SMJ TOO?)

• Like 4

SW arrived at the temple. SW is walking towards him and AR seeing someone aiming an arrow at him. She rushed to block the arrows. She is gravely hurt but we don't know if she's dead.

Queen is on the throne room and facing pressures from the official.

The door opens and SMJ marches in his royal garb. YAY!!!

YS looks like he's going to pee in his pants.

SMJ announcing himself.

"I AM KING OF SILLA. JIN HEUNG."

END.

• Like 5

PWAHAHAHAHA......why name the drama 'Hwarang' if the writer was going to just go back and forth between SW and Ahro and their love saga......making it more of a love story rather than a poet warrior fraternity ( as the drama initially suggested)..... PHS is simply put in the background without any character growth....:crazy:

• Like 4

Just now, Ainee Etp said:

Although I am happy when SMJ walked in announcing he is the King, now that I have saw the preview I am not happy at all.

I was wishing for a coronation filled with awe and blessings from the officials and Hwarangs.

IKR !! But, I sort of knew that no one would be as welcoming to see SMJ take the throne. Basically, no one wants to see him being the KING ! How can I now not feel for SMJ ? He needs support and people say he has no self-confidence. Look at the number of his detractors!!

• Like 3