♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Trending party alert! For those who are in twitter. We will have trending party for Hyungsik first fanmeet. Please trend #HyungsikFanmeetingKorea on Sunday 5pm kst. Thank you everyone. Hoping to see his name on trending list on Sunday. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, puppyjjang said:

Trending party alert! For those who are in twitter. We will have trending party for Hyungsik first fanmeet. Please trend #HyungsikFanmeetingKorea on Sunday 5pm kst. Thank you everyone. Hoping to see his name on trending list on Sunday. 

Yay I might start using the hashtag from now :D

• Like 4

a visual summary of his fm activities...

ctoo

So last one is Japan in Aug. 29. Then fall/autumn starts. Wonder if he has other fms lined up. There are a bunch of asian countries still to visit: malaysia, philippines, singapore (as artist not tourism event), vietnam...and perhaps even hawaii?

Wonder if he thought of visiting Kevin, who last i recall reading, is back in Australia? If he is not planning on fall drama project, I hope, hope he would continue to do additional fms this year. *prays*

• Like 5

I can see Hyungsik really puts in effort to step one step closer to his fans. He invited those that are dearest to him and allows his fans to get a glimpse of the real PHS. 

He invited Park Hyo Shin, his idol and finally get to sing a duet with him in front of his own fans. 

DDu3NfiV0AERABE.jpg

He invited Siwan, his member and best friend. They even sang his ost together. Siwan bought a cake and selfie stick for Hyungsik. He said Hyungsik is cute when he is drunk. I will miss their interactions. 

DDvBkBQVYAAyVoi.jpg

He invited his childhood friends F4. This is the first time he has revealed his childhood friends. I am glad his friends are so supportive and willing to perform with him on stage. Their KTV session on stage is so cute. His friends even revealed that Hyungsik cried when he was rejected by a girl in the past. :tongue:

Spoiler

DDuxRtQVwAAAgWq.jpg

UAA already stated earlier that they will not accept any fan gifts. They did not sell any official products. UAA prepared some gifts for the fans. 

Spoiler

64aaa5c0gy1fh5ty3yfwej22c02c01ky.jpg

64aaa5c0gy1fh5ty7k693j22c02c0u0x.jpg

All pictures credit to owner

Saw a lot of fansite masters attended the FM. Waiting for their high resolution pictures and videos. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sik1116 said:

Whoever has the kind soul to translate this please please please :blush:

Introduction of Im Si Wan, then the lady MC asked Si Wan a QS after they are seated.

MC: SiWan said PHS's fm he must definitely come as a guest. Why?

SW: (jokingly seriously said) oh? Isn't this (someone else's name I am not familiar with) xx FM? (Proceeds to pretend to leave..)

HS: oh, it's ok. We will contact you... 

MC: Siwan-Si.. ahh..why like this.. (end of joke as all goes back to seats), Seat, seat.. so you said you definitely have to come?

SW: yes yes.

MC: is there a special reason?

SW: yeah. I only have about 10 days more (his military enlistment), and even so, HS contacted me and told me I definitely have to come, so I did. Why so because, not sure if HS remembers or not, in the past, we promised each other, when we have many fans and able to held our own fan meeting, we will attend each other's fm as a guest. Even if in other countries, we will go like a Travelling trip. So that's why, I must attend this time... 

-cut-

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

SW: yeah. I only have about 10 days more (his military enlistment), and even so, HS contacted me and told me I definitely have to come, so I did. Why so because, not sure if HS remembers or not, in the past, we promised each other, when we have many fans and able to held our own fan meeting, we will attend each other's fm as a guest. Even if in other countries, we will go like a Travelling trip. So that's why, I must attend this time... 

-cut-

So sweet. Thanks for the translation. But HS did not attend SW's FM. haha.  But that's because Star Empire already decided to make Imfact his guest so I don't think they have a choice in the past. Too bad Siwan would not be able to attend HS oversea FM due to his enlistment. :bawling:

• Like 8

Thank u for all the updates..:)  it is a good Monday for me seeing all the spam pics from HS' fan meeting,  A great treat in the morning.

I saw a post in twitter where he was asked when his next project will be and he said it will be this year??     I hope it is true... I am looking forward to his next project and can't wait to see him onscreen again

https://twitter.com/nani100115/status/881507598263918592

• Like 5

1 hour ago, soadako said:

Thank u for all the updates..:)  it is a good Monday for me seeing all the spam pics from HS' fan meeting,  A great treat in the morning.

I saw a post in twitter where he was asked when his next project will be and he said it will be this year??     I hope it is true... I am looking forward to his next project and can't wait to see him onscreen again

https://twitter.com/nani100115/status/881507598263918592

OMG a year ender drama hope this is true miss seeing him on my screen.

@blackberrypie thank you so much for the translation you really have a good soul :D how i wish the video was longer sigh but still thankful that there is.

Too many beautiful videos and photos of phs from fan meeting and i don't know where to start first lols.

• Like 5

Spoiler

Another version of him singing Hwarang ost. He was near to tears towards the end. 

Him singing with Park Hyo Shin. Apparently when filming Heirs, someone introduced Park Hyo Shin to Hyungsik after seeing Hyungsik listening to Park Hyo Shin's songs and searched for Park Hyo Shin's stuff all the time. He is a true fanboy. 

His duet with Siwan. I think Siwan is quite busy these days so I doubt he really can find a lot of time to practice with Hyungsik. Glad that despite him busy filming cfs, promoting for his movie and getting ready to promote his drama and preparing to tie up things before his enlistment, he still finds time to attend Hyungsik's FM.

I love their bromance. They tell each other everything

More clips can be found on youtube. 

• Like 6

Fangirling was so hard when we are where we are and PHS is in Korea.

many, many thanks to everyone that got crazy yesterday with me.. 

@xscalsve @willowmyst @sik1116 @anazs @athena22 @kdramachoseme @fusionzcold (did i forget anyone?.. sorry.. if i did...)

thanks for all the updates... photos, videos... we died multiple times yesterday .... green with envy but still dying of excitement....:wink::blush::D:heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sebastian27 said:

why is it that in the end part of this video.? i got teary eyed? 

He is such a humble and sweet guy. He was so touched he teared up! He must know how truly loved he is by all his fans and supported in all his endeavors :heart:

• Like 7