♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, enilec_15 said:

what's he doing with so many stuffed toys? !!

Maybe is someone elses stuffed toys, haha! 

"What I'm thinking, will be exactly what you have in mind" :tongue: 

1 hour ago, anazs said:

like finally :bawling: black hair :)

i'm so ready.. just my ig notification is not cooperating this time :huh:

Maybe you try uninstalling and reinstall, could help perhaps

• Like 5

On 6/20/2017 at 10:56 PM, enilec_15 said:

what's he doing with so many stuffed toys? !!

I think his fans like to give him plushies. As far as I know, the yellow chick was given to him during the recent French Cafe's autograph signing session. His fan mentioned it in her instagram

• Like 4

Awesome day indeed, with updates! Hope he keeps them going. We are in drought and every little updates keep my lil ole heart happy.

EXcited about the Japan. Is it true bangkok isnt happening? I read somewhere coz his schedule too busy? Hope that means a small project which is taking up his time (not necessarily a drama but more than a cf??)

Ooh, @valentina72it would be awesome if he makes it stateside!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Awesome day indeed, with updates! Hope he keeps them going. We are in drought and every little updates keep my lil ole heart happy.

EXcited about the Japan. Is it true bangkok isnt happening? I read somewhere coz his schedule too busy? Hope that means a small project which is taking up his time (not necessarily a drama but more than a cf??)

Ooh, @valentina72it would be awesome if he makes it stateside!

So far no confirmation on Thai FM! Hoping it's not cancelled or postponed as Thailand is definitely nearer than Japan for me! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xscalsve said:

So far no confirmation on Thai FM! Hoping it's not cancelled or postponed as Thailand is definitely nearer than Japan for me! 

Sigh, I will continue to live vicariously through you then, as traveling to see him is near impossible right now. Maybe if he ever makes it across the great Pacific and extend his fan service to his other international fans, I might get lucky seeing him in person. ~sigh....

sooo handsome!

Edited by willowmyst
added pic
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Sigh, I will continue to live vicariously through you then, as traveling to see him is near impossible right now. Maybe if he ever makes it across the great Pacific and extend his fan service to his other international fans, I might get lucky seeing him in person. ~sigh....

sooo handsome!

his eyes are killing us :astonished: 

new vid ctto

• Like 3

7 hours ago, xscalsve said:

Anyone from Taiwan here, PHS Taiwan FM confirmed :

cr : hkourlovephs IG

I've been meaning to ask, since I heard about the fm in Bangkok was cancelled. Was there a poster or announcement just like the Japan and Taipei events? Honestly I don't recall seeing one. There was a mention pages ago of someone saying it but I've been looking to find official source for it. I wonder and am a little anxious because if the Bangkok one was "officially" announced just like the other two, the possibility of the others getting cancelled too also exist. :( Granted I am far from being able to attend, but it means another opportunity missed seeing him in a fm. Can anyone shed light about Bangkok?

On 6/21/2017 at 9:49 AM, xscalsve said:

I just back read and found you answered my question posted before. :tongue: Thank you, btw

• Like 3

i have just come across this. I have been searching for HS singing Someday, the VOS song where he was part of the official MV. A very good friend shared the youtube link of the full clip. I am over the moon! His tenor suits the chorus really well!:heart:

ctoo

Here's the ig links for those who can't get the yt to play:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVqRwzlAyhy/?taken-by=buyong_e.o

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVqSN9AAXP7/?taken-by=buyong_e.o

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVqSZRUAO5a/?taken-by=buyong_e.o

:heart::heart:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I've been meaning to ask, since I heard about the fm in Bangkok was cancelled. Was there a poster or announcement just like the Japan and Taipei events? Honestly I don't recall seeing one. There was a mention pages ago of someone saying it but I've been looking to find official source for it. I wonder and am a little anxious because if the Bangkok one was "officially" announced just like the other two, the possibility of the others getting cancelled too also exist. :( Granted I am far from being able to attend, but it means another opportunity missed seeing him in a fm. Can anyone shed light about Bangkok?

I just back read and found you answered my question posted before. :tongue: Thank you, btw

@willowmyst actually there is a list in Bkk events schedule and was informed by PHS Thai fans and some on IG that there will be an event and was also shared by one fellow participant here.

never saw the ad though and it's likelihood cancelled now with Taiwan and Japan FM confirmed. 

I wanna cryyyy...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

@willowmyst actuallt there is a list in Bkk events schedule and was informed by PHS Thai fans and some on IG that there will be an event and was also shared by one fellow participant here.

never saw the ad though and it's likelihood cancelled now with Taiwan and Japan FM confirmed. 

I wanna cryyyy...

Thanks for thr info. I'm sad too. One less appearance!

ctoo

• Like 4

There are many short clips so i chose one. Hyungsik attended Park Hyo Shin's fan meeting today. He is really the ultimate fanboy. If his schedules allow, he always attend Park Hyo Shin's concert. Now he is even his special guest in his FM.

Hyungsik always says he wants to sing with Park Hyo Shin, I hope Park Hyo Shin will grant his wish one day. Perhaps his upcoming fan meeting? 

Even though they know each other so well and even go out together, Hyungsik is still such a fanboy of Park Hyo Shin. Too cute. Btw, Hyungsik's team won and his team got the gold medal. Those fans whom are seated at his zone all received free popsicles. 

0063Ld9Bgy1fgwh3iyyyij31kw0w0gvv.jpg 

Spoiler

• Like 7

Thank you Amanda_HS for the update.  I just noticed that this thread has become quiet nowadays...

I just would like to ask one thing, I have been searching a lot about HYUNGSIK especially about articles and fans of ZE:A and I just observed that  there are ZE:A fans (maybe not all)  who don't seem to appreciate that PHS is getting a lot attention from international /new fans... I don't really get it but it seems like they are not that supportive of HS as an actor/solo artist but they seem to be accepting Siwan as such.  I do not want to create an issue here but I think Amanda_HS can enlighten me?

PS:  sorry in advance but I do not mean to offend the ZE:A fans... as a matter of fact I am slowly getting to be interested in their songs and I am beginning to like some of them.  I find MINWOO cute too and I personally love KWANGHEE's personality.

• Like 3