♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

27 minutes ago, sik1116 said:
@athena22 I dont know about them but for me I can officially say just like you; had died and gone to heaven :lol:.. those photos I want to  :bawling: coz I'm so happy.

Dead, to heaven and revive again! I propose that we can have a teleport button like Pokemon, anywhere he goes, we'll be there, well behaved and good! 

:tongue: 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, xscalsve said:

Dead, to heaven and revive again! I propose that we can have a teleport button like Pokemon, anywhere he goes, we'll be there, well behaved and good! 

:tongue: 

So is  it safe to say that we are all dead here coz of him? hahaha Yesss to that Pokemon teleport button, where is it when we need one? but I doubt though if we will behave accordingly when we are there with him?? :D

@Desvlo story of our lives :D and this is the type of illness that we will never look for cure lol.
@sebastian27 Babysik in his chubby cheeks and some awkward stage :)..was laughing so hard where he was trying to stay awake what a cute puppy he is.
@anazs a lil more practice with our hangul :D and we will not try to guess what they are saying anymore :tongue:

@iamcassandra welcome back :) yeah real life sucks lol; Thanks for the video you just shared I don't think it's been shared here before with english sub.:heart:
@blackberrypie Thanks again for the translation as always you are an angel, soompi should put angel emoji here :D^_^

• Like 6

@athena22

thank you as always.... this will be added to my enormous collection... many, many thanks to you...

we are all dead here from his hotness and super sexy aura....

we need to have selfieS with PHS, hold his hands, ask for back hug, give him a back hug, hug, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the lips... ok...died again.... 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

we need to have selfieS with PHS, hold his hands, ask for back hug, give him a back hug, hug, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the lips... ok...died again.... 

Sorry to cut your post. Yes to above! In the meantime, I'm perfectly agreeable to mail my phone so he can take all sorts of selfies and send it back to me (return postage included by certified mail--precious item now)

ctoo

• Like 4

5 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Sorry to cut your post. Yes to above! In the meantime, I'm perfectly agreeable to mail my phone so he can take all sorts of selfies and send it back to me (return postage included by certified mail--precious item now)

ctoo

Wow... that would be good.. provided that you write a request/instructions that PHS selfies must included all parts that are shielded by clothes and undergarments.... hehe (wicked wink) :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

PHS photos everywhere but still missing him :bawling: IG live please Hyungsik ahhhh :bawling:

ahhh..concert without mobile phone to record videos..just enjoy the songs and close-up look at hyungsik :heart:

other than photos, i want news update. hope to hear something before his fm :(

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

PHS photos everywhere but still missing him :bawling: IG live please Hyungsik ahhhh :bawling:

ahhh..concert without mobile phone to record videos..just enjoy the songs and close-up look at hyungsik :heart:

other than photos, i want news update. hope to hear something before his fm :(

• Like 2