♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

3 minutes ago, anazs said:

hahhaha! it that his first time wearing that? how about his previous fm with zea and WHTMF? 

Cut your post sorry :D   not the first time i saw some fancams of his during fs wearing it but he still has the same reaction. Some things never change, he never change :lol:

2 hours ago, enilec_15 said:

think he want to "die" when the fans asked him to put the floral crown on his head, that "want to faint" reaction hahaha

He has always that reaction lol seen almost if not all of his fancams :D

• Like 5

5 hours ago, leipark said:

willowmyst- you are right he can wear anything and make it look hot and sexy; I don't know if I will still be able to move on from being his fan.  I did not want to watch strong woman because i thot it is the same with WLFKBJ but how wrong i was because i got the chance to know Park Hyung Sik.

No one here move on from PHS lol so you are welcome here :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, willowmyst said:

Oh hang around long enough, you'll catch hyungsikness real quick. It starts slow, you are asymptomatic in the beginning, but soon you start feeling the symptoms: telltale signs are: stuck on the forum, backreading to get links of past shows, new dedicated PHS ig account since your personal one is starting to be all about him, and yes, following him in ig. Just a few initial symptoms of being "sik" Lol. :D Its all in good fun.

Haha. I supposed I do have some symptoms, but not at your levels...

I watched SWDBS first, and saw him then. Couldn't believe he was in Heirs cos I watched that drama. He was totally different. I was curious how he could change so much in just few short years.. he look so different then and now. I couldn't watch Heirs again because I truly dislike the drama.

I tried High Society, but stopped after 3 episodes or so. I can't stomach the messed up and non-existent storyline of HS. Couldn't understand his character, or the leading lady, or any of the 4 main leads.

Next I tried Hwarang, and found him charming. But yeah, Hwarang also wasn't that great a drama. But I supposed better than Heirs or HS. 

Then I watch Nine. Dint like the leading actor in Nine. Ending was confusing, and although many said PHS was great there, I find it okay only. Not the best, not too bad.. maybe cause PHS really look nothing like the lead actor. Haha.

Most recently I finished What Happens to my Family. I think that was an awesome drama. The whole storyline, cast, etc. Everything was great there. I wonder why I missed this drama. Maybe the 53 episodes scared me off at first, but after watching, it dint seem that many. :) If anyone haven't watch this, I highly recommend it! 

I'm not into ig, have a nonexistent account just to check up on Daehan Minguk Manse, and now I can't even remember the pw. Lol. Guess will have to rely on you gals to supply any 'breaking news' in this thread! 

By the way, this is out of topic but, recently I started watching The Best Hit drama, starring Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Si Yoon. Anyone watching? I find it Super funny. Do catch it if you aren't. Haha.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sik1116 said:

No one here move from PHS lol so you are welcome here :)

once hyungsikness, forever hyungsikness :) (oh my, i just realized that i can type 'hyungsikness' as fast as my own name!) :lol: that's how i summarize my hyungsikness syndrom in this thread :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

Haha. I supposed I do have some symptoms, but not at your levels...

Most recently I finished What Happens to my Family. I think that was an awesome drama. The whole storyline, cast, etc. Everything was great there. I wonder why I missed this drama. Maybe the 53 episodes scared me off at first, but after watching, it dint seem that many. :) If anyone haven't watch this, I highly recommend it! 

i agree with you. it was a beautiful drama. i fell in love with Cha DalBong :rolleyes: 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, willowmyst said:

This made me LOL. I guess only HS can really pull off the gangsta pj look, huh?? Sure looks yummy on him.:wub:

ctoo

Anything looks good on PHS... would have been better if he was Just wearing the bottom part... :blush:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, anazs said:

Thanks so much for the translation. usually there are some beautiful souls out there who will sub the clips in YT. i will just wait ^_^ patiently..

i'm jealous on how he looked at her, that honey eyes and shy smile urghh :huh: overall sweetness towards his fans, i'm getting diabetes :rolleyes:

unless he comes to my country, i don't think i am able to go to sk for fangirling :bawling: what a sad life :dissapointed: 

that kissing..may i join you? hhahahahahh! at least you have someone to talk to when both of us are in jail :lol:

i already suffer from heart problem when i start to know him, so i don't need to do check up hehehhh :tongue: i will just bring my pills in case hyungsikness attacks :rolleyes: coz he will not cure, he will make it worse :D

hahhaha! it that his first time wearing that? how about his previous fm with zea and WHTMF? 

Glad To know that you are willing to share the cell with me...  With the kissing part... i will go first...ok? Hehe.... i need to confirm if he really is a good kisser... and how soft is that lips.... promise not to bite... (i hope) hehe:wub::lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

Glad To know that you are willing to share the cell with me...  With the kissing part... i will go first...ok? Hehe.... i need to confirm if he really is a good kisser... and how soft is that lips.... promise not to bite... (i hope) hehe:wub::lol:

But, but, but...biting is the best part! :blush: **runs hiding

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sik1116 said:
Hahaha cute ... he wears lipstick?:lol:

hahaha..i thought he only wears lipbalm or gloss but lipstick?? :lol:

6 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

LOL by all means.plz..i'm sure he is. when u get such opportunity, u have to do what u have to do :tongue: don't hold back! i will just close my eyes and enjoy :lol:

2 hours ago, willowmyst said:

hahhahaah!! if he really does, i'm afraid we stuck LOL i'm not letting go!! :flushed:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Desvlo said:

A deadly flirt

Annyeong! Just like most here, I can't move on from him. I'm on my terminal stage of HyungSikness and fully accepted that there's no cure to it (it's not like I tried to seek treatment for it though -_-

Why would you? It is so much fun to have HyungSikness... when you wake up... look at video of PHS... while at work.. sneak a look at his iG... before going to bed... look for videos online that focuses on PHS....:blush::wub::lol:

6 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I know... biting is so much....awww... :tongue::wub::lol: hehe... but i need to restrain myself ... if i want to see him again... :wub:

• Like 4

Dae, jeoneun Hyung Sik ibnida. (Yes, I'm Hyung Sik)

ije, yeonseup kutnaseo...suksoro dora subnida (Now, practice has just ended...going back to our hostel)

Chamul chaja gateyo (think I'll need some sleep)

nun do chim chim hago (eyes too, feels prickly)

shikgo.. chamul charo... gabyeoltegotsumnida (bathe...then sleep..think I'll need to do that)

Anyong... (bye)

note: lots of comments from ppl beside him saying he looks sleepy, is he ok, and kwanghee 's voice saying just go in (to hostel, I supposed)

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Dae, jeoneun Hyung Sik ibnida. (Yes, I'm Hyung Sik)

ije, yeonseup kutnaseo...suksoro dora subnida (Now, practice has just ended...going back to our hostel)

Chamul chaja gateyo (think I'll need some sleep)

nun do chim chim hago (eyes too, feels prickly)

shikgo.. chamul charo... gabyeoltegotsumnida (bathe...then sleep..think I'll need to do that)

Anyong... (bye)

note: lots of comments from ppl beside him saying he looks sleepy, is he ok, and kwanghee 's voice saying just go in (to hostel, I supposed)

Thank you for translating.. this is an old video.. when he was still filming real men... 

thanks again.... 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

Thank you for translating.. this is an old video.. when he was still filming real men... 

thanks again.... 

this video clip is from this program..  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19tyao_eng-130728-ze-a-on-blind-test-180-degree_people

Pardon me if this has been shared before :) ..

need to do some backreading to catch up.. haven't been able to visit here due to work schedule..thank you ladies for the lovely pictures..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

The pop up guy pic on bottom right: the guy mentioned, his ears are handsome! Lol... 

think this is a funny comment.

my guess is right because of that arrow pointing at his ears :lol: must have talked about his elf ears :D

• Like 3