♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

35 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

ohhh... what our imagination is doing to us....

let's start saving ... move to korea within the next five years (PHS is 25...so 5 more years before military...) and stalk him big time... we need to ask @xscalsve if she can join us... we will rent the smallest..cheapest apartment... we just need some place to put all our things.. eat at convenience store... you will be our translator...  i just know few korean words... we need to know where uaa is located... and get a hold of his schedule....so all our savings will just be for the stalking......hahaha... 

now that  PHS is in a new company... do you think there's an opening for an assistant or something? bring him his iced americano or hold his phone or his hand ....squeallllll,.,....

Lolll, you gals crack me up, :)

seriously anything and everything for phs

• Like 5

On 4/17/2017 at 6:49 AM, ferily said:

Haha, yes going to miss Park Hyung Sik as Ahn Min Hyuk so much... I actually am hoping he'll have some fanmeetings and fan tours! Even though I know he'll never come to my country....but still hoping he'll be active in that and go do tours~

I am very jealous of the Singapore fans as well because at least they get to see our puppy couple... Sigh....the day when Park Hyung Sik or any actor (That I like) comes to my country for a fan meeting is when it's the end of the world, which basically means that anyone coming to my country will never happen. I live in America so yeah... I do know we get all the kpop groups and everything, but we rarely get any actors like other Asia countries do... So I can't complain too much about living in America because at least we get kpop groups and KCON, while there's other countries that get neither.. I'm not complaining about kpop groups coming to America. I wish more actors would come though, cough park hyung sik cough.

Hi Ferily! Yes, me too. I'm hoping for his FM at least. BTW, i'm from Malaysia :)

I'm now craving for more latest update about him. I read that he's going to have a Primera event this coming 23rd April. So, we'll get new pics of him. His schedule seems quite pack this month. 20th to Bali for the reward vacation, 23rd is the Primera Event and 29th to Singapore to promote SWDBS drama.

Owww, don't be sad. Let's hope one day any K-actors will go there too for their fans meeting, especially uri Hyung Sik, who knows, right?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, BloodOrange said:

I know I'm quoting myself but there's something to add...I've realized that even tho he avoided talking about female celebrities in fear of rumours he's very open about being a fanboy of some female celebrities and is never shy to admit that. 

Hi hi, may i know who is the female celebrities that he is fan of? So curious on his preferences :) 

3 hours ago, aigo244 said:

I wish there will be news on him soon..:(  i like to see his Instagram followers progress everyday..just 5w ago it reached 1M, now 1.7M already..way to go PHS!:wub:

Yes his followers has been increasing tremendously since SWDBS. I followed him since it was only few hundred thousands. Now its almost 2M! Up up up PHS

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ferily said:

I remember when he only had 300k followers when I first started to follow him on Instagram and now he has almost 2M followers! I'm so proud of Park Hyung Sik now~ When he reached 1M, I was super happy for him :D

I remember someone celebrating his 1 million followers. PHS made me join Instagram after that post. If it was you, kumawo chingu :)

• Like 7

9 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Hi hi, may i know who is the female celebrities that he is fan of? So curious on his preferences :) 

Most of the observation was based way back in 2013...when he was in so many shows after his break through in Real Men. At the time he's quite crazy about girl groups since he's an army LOL. If you watch Real Men clips you'll see him go insane when girl groups performed at the base. Ailee was a memorable one, it was cute how he would rather hug her than win against her in immortal song...it was so cute but manly and heart fluttering at the same time aaaah this guy.

The next one that I know is IU, this was also in 2013. He shared that he listened her song to get in the mood for crying in his drama and he likes her (as a fan/likes her songs). When he told this IU was clearly flustered hahaha and then she said he's her favourite out of all the ZE:A members. He was also flustered he can't sit still ^_^

Ah I'm glad I found this thread, it was hard fangirling alone for so long...he was the "IT" boy since 2013 but there's no thread for him at all.

• Like 8

Running in to say hi! ParkHyungsik:

Only recently discovered PHS after watching Hwarang & Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. It was the press footage of SWDBS where I saw him standing next to JiSoo and said..."who is that?" 

What would be the next drama/content to watch of PHS that one would recommend?  

• Like 7

11 hours ago, bobolovemomo said:

Yes his followers has been increasing tremendously since SWDBS. I followed him since it was only few hundred thousands. Now its almost 2M! Up up up PHS

He is the ultimate fanboy of Park Hyo Shin. He always attends his concert, always promotes Park Hyo Shin's album, always sings Park Hyo Shin's song during FM. I find it cute that he is still so crazy about Park Hyo Shin despite them being friends now.  

As for female celebrities, I think i know what are the possible names but to be honest, I don't think he is a big fanboy of any female celebrities. Maybe he admires some from time to time, but i don't think he is a big fan of any. 

When he mentioned he liked Amanda Seyfried, he couldn't even remember her name, but he liked her role in the movie. Siwan mentioned Amanda Seyfried too. 

He clarified it was a rumour that he liked Eunji.

He is not a fan of AOA Hyejeong despite mentioning her name in 2 Days 1 night. They are friends so he probably thinks it is safe to mention her, just like how Siwan always mentions Eunji. 

He is impressed with Ailee's talent but I think he exaggerated his admiration for her during Immortal Song. 2013 is the year when he tried very hard getting into variety persona. He mentioned it was hard and tiring to be funny and entertaining. He prefers to attend reality-variety because he can be himself and there is no need for him to be funny. I guess this is also one of the reasons why you don't see him often in variety shows now.  

As for IU, i think he just likes some of her songs.  

For actress he would like to work with, many years ago he mentioned Song Hye Kyo because he loved That Winter, the Wind Blows. He also mentioned Kim Go Eun in another interview. Although during that time, he also couldn't remember her name, he just said the actress who acted in the movie. 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, lovephs said:

http://m.vlive.tv/video/2045/ZEA-Park-Hyung-Sik-in-Singapore-박형식-in-싱가포르

PHS in singapore :D I'm not sure if someone already shared this here but i still want to post it :D

I can't thank you enough for posting this here :D .....very timely post..was very tired from work but this vlive video made me smile :):)^_^ 

Park Hyung Sik is very charming and attractive...refined and polite person..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

He is the ultimate fanboy of Park Hyo Shin. He always attends his concert, always promotes Park Hyo Shin's album, always sings Park Hyo Shin's song during FM. I find it cute that he is still so crazy about Park Hyo Shin despite them being friends now.  

As for female celebrities, I think i know what are the possible names but to be honest, I don't think he is a big fanboy of any female celebrities. Maybe he admires some from time to time, but i don't think he is a big fan of any. 

When he mentioned he liked Amanda Seyfried, he couldn't even remember her name, but he liked her role in the movie. Siwan mentioned Amanda Seyfried too. 

He clarified it was a rumour that he liked Eunji.

He is not a fan of AOA Hyejeong despite mentioning her name in 2 Days 1 night. They are friends so he probably thinks it is safe to mention her, just like how Siwan always mentions Eunji. 

He is impressed with Ailee's talent but I think he exaggerated his admiration for her during Immortal Song. 2013 is the year when he tried very hard getting into variety persona. He mentioned it was hard and tiring to be funny and entertaining. He prefers to attend reality-variety because he can be himself and there is no need for him to be funny. I guess this is also one of the reasons why you don't see him often in variety shows now.  

As for IU, i think he just likes some of her songs.  

For actress he would like to work with, many years ago he mentioned Song Hye Kyo because he loved That Winter, the Wind Blows. He also mentioned Kim Go Eun in another interview. Although during that time, he also couldn't remember her name, he just said the actress who acted in the movie. 

Yes I remember that interview where he said Jo Insung is his rival hahahah that's why when BS change the picture in the laptop of Insung Photo i suddenly remember him fanboying over SHK :grin:

8 hours ago, iamcassandra said:

read this today about Park Hyung Sik's new agency 

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/park-hyung-sik-joins-uaa-104600364.html

sounds like a big and one of the leading entertainment production company in Korea...

His agency is the same agency that manage Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah in. If i remember correctly, it is not very big but it manage these two big Name, so must be pretty good. Hopefully they will manage PHS well :) 

4 hours ago, lovephs said:

Yes I remember that interview where he said Jo Insung is his rival hahahah that's why when BS change the picture in the laptop of Insung Photo i suddenly remember him fanboying over SHK :grin:

Maybe is thay why he join same agency with Song Hye Kyo? Lols lols just my wild imagination though haha

• Like 5

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What would be the next drama/content to watch of PHS that one would recommend?  

You can watch High Society and The Heirs. But in the heirs, he only got a small supporting roles, but his character is so cute haha

• Like 4