♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Woo...PHS's instagram has reached 1mil followers? I remember when Hwarang ends it's around 650-700K, right?

@Era Ferawati Me too, I can't think who is my favorite now.. SMJ or AMH? I read someone proposed just treat MH and BS as the next life of SMJ and Aro. He finally gets Aro in this life. 

SW is not here to save her from arrow err.. I mean bullets this time. It's SMJ who saves her this time. (Sorry I am like fanfic again..) 

• Like 6

@Ainee Etp hmm... good suggestion about the next life. from what i've seen in the 1st ep of SWDBS, aro and bs do have some similarities (both are sassy, and feisty). now i can't seem to stop picturing go ara as bs. LOL... she would not exactly fit the tiny part of the description of BS though, since she's taller than the average asian girl. also, just a random thought, PBY has the perfect height for hugging PHS, but Ara might have the perfect height for kissing him. weird thought i know, i was just re-watching the ep 6 of hwarang when the thought crossed my head.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

i know right??...:D

In the past many years ago when he was in Z.EA, I saw them during concert but I hardly paid attention to him..my bad..haha. I did watch some of his older dramas but I was very impressed with his role in What Happened to My Family-KBS. I didn't quite like Hwarang because of the plot-script but I followed through for PHS ^^

Now AMH is making me laugh in every episode and I love it !:tongue:

• Like 4

@WendyHo

the first time i saw PHS was in Sirius. He had a very small part almost all in episode one but his acting then was very good. Portraying twins is no joke. I was so impressed for his portrayal that i looked him up.. and was surprised to know that he's a singer in a boy band not really an actor. Then begins the hyungsikness... watch nine, whtmf, high society, heirs, (endured) hwarang for him. I even watch romantic idol. 

I was very glad that he is given the chance for the lead role. And so far for 4 episodes... he is nailing it.. expressive eyes, face... the comedic timing is good. And his chemistry with his co-star especially PBY and JS is off the chart. 

• Like 5

On 3/5/2017 at 3:05 AM, Ainee Etp said:

Woo...PHS's instagram has reached 1mil followers? I remember when Hwarang ends it's around 650-700K, right?

@Era Ferawati Me too, I can't think who is my favorite now.. SMJ or AMH? I read someone proposed just treat MH and BS as the next life of SMJ and Aro. He finally gets Aro in this life. 

SW is not here to save her from arrow err.. I mean bullets this time. It's SMJ who saves her this time. (Sorry I am like fanfic again..) 

Yess Park Hyung Sik reached 1 million followers on Instagram :wub: I remember when he only had 300-500k followers and now he has 1 million! Proud of him for coming this far with his popularity and acting skills~

16 hours ago, WendyHo said:

I must say PHS looks real good in SWDBS as Ahn Min Hyuk ^^ His acting has improved so much!

He is so handsome in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and I absolutely love his character, Ahn Min Hyuk, in that drama! :D His acting is really good now, well I mean I always believed in him and thought he is an amazing actor~

6 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

@WendyHo

the first time i saw PHS was in Sirius. He had a very small part almost all in episode one but his acting then was very good. Portraying twins is no joke. I was so impressed for his portrayal that i looked him up.. and was surprised to know that he's a singer in a boy band not really an actor. Then begins the hyungsikness... watch nine, whtmf, high society, heirs, (endured) hwarang for him. I even watch romantic idol. 

I was very glad that he is given the chance for the lead role. And so far for 4 episodes... he is nailing it.. expressive eyes, face... the comedic timing is good. And his chemistry with his co-star especially PBY and JS is off the chart. 

I first saw Park Hyung Sik in What Happens to my Family and I immediately fell in love with him when I saw in that drama. His acting is really good in that drama and does a great job portraying Cha Dal Bong :) Also he was acting with all his sunbae in that drama too.

After I saw him in his drama, I was hoping he would be a lead role in a drama, but he was casted in High Society and then Hwarang. He finally got his first lead role with Strong Woman Do Bong Soon :wub: I'm so proud of him for coming this far ^^ He is such a talented actor and very good at expressing himself, especially as an idol actor!

• Like 5

I am thinking that PHS may leave Z.EA afterall as their contract is up and bandmate Siwan is leaving..so I guess the group will disband or already disbanded. We are very glad that Hyung Sik is now focusing on acting since he is such a versatile actor. My friend told me that much as she likes him she gave up watching High Society because of the other male and female leads. I have yet to check out this one though ^^

Does anyone know if PHS has signed up with any new agency yet? I heard that his family is very wealthy and the father is a businessman.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, WendyHo said:

I am thinking that PHS may leave Z.EA afterall as their contract is up and bandmate Siwan is leaving..so I guess the group will disband or already disbanded. We are very glad that Hyung Sik is now focusing on acting since he is such a versatile actor. My friend told me that much as she likes him she gave up watching High Society because of the other male and female leads. I have yet to check out this one though ^^

Does anyone know if PHS has signed up with any new agency yet? I heard that his family is very wealthy and the father is a businessman.

Newest rumour is he might sign contract with United Artists Agency, home to Song Hye Gyo & Yoo Ah In. UAA responded that they had one talk but no decision has been made. Plum did not have talk with Hyungsik but Plum mentioned that many agencies are talking to Siwan and Hyungsik now. I think Hyungsik will make his decision after filming his drama. 

His dad is a member of board of director of Korea BMW 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Newest rumour is he might sign contract with United Artists Agency, home to Song Hye Gyo & Yoo Ah In. UAA responded that they had one talk but no decision has been made. Plum did not have talk with Hyungsik but Plum mentioned that many agencies are talking to Siwan and Hyungsik now. I think Hyungsik will make his decision after filming his drama. 

Oh how did you find out about this information? :o I figured Park Hyung Sik would leave Star Empire though... Kwang hee already left and now Siwan.. I wonder what's going to happen to the rest of ZE:A members though?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh how did you find out about this information? :o I figured Park Hyung Sik would leave Star Empire though... Kwang hee already left and now Siwan.. I wonder what's going to happen to the rest of ZE:A members though?

Naver news. I guess the rest of the members will have to search for other agencies too.

Yoo Ah In praised Hyungsik for his performance in High Society before. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

@Amanda_HS..thanks for the info. Let's hope PHS will join a reputable agency to enhance his acting career. Km Dong Jun from ZE:A is also currently acting in daily KBS drama Still Loving You. That makes it 3 members from ZE:A who are going into acting. I will definitely pay more attention to Hyung Sik henceforth ^^

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo’s Agency UAA Expresses Interest In Park Hyung Sik

Song Hye Kyo Park Hyung Sik

Park Hyung Sik might be considering Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo’s agency, United Artists Agency (also known as UAA), as his new home.

On March 7, a source from UAA stated, “It’s true that we are interested Park Hyung Sik and held a meeting with him. However, we have not progressed to signing a contract.”

Meanwhile, one media source previously reported that Park Hyung Sik was discussing plans for an exclusive contract with Song Hye Kyo’s agency after the termination of his contract with Star Empire Entertainment.

Park Hyung Sik, who recently became a free agent, has also been revealed to be in contact with Keyeast Entertainment. With UAA also expressing their interest, the singer-turned-actor seems to have many options for joining a new agency.

Which agency do you think Park Hyung Sik should sign with?

cr soompi

• Like 5