♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** Good Data Corporation shows an insight into the Korean entertainment industry by providing a weekly ranking of the most talked actors and dramas in Korea. In this article, we will be tackling the actors and dramas that are hot topics in Korea in March's 5th week.   :popcornjackson:

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean TV Dramas for the 5th week of March.

1. "Taxi Driver 2"

2. "Joseon Attorney: A Morality"

3. "Divorce Attorney Shin"

4. "The Real Has Come!"

5. "Oasis"

6. "Pandora: Beneath The Paradise"

7. "The Secret Romantic Guesthouse"

8. "Our Blooming Youth"

9. "Woman In A Veil"

10. "Apple of My Eye"

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch Dramas Dominating Discussions In March's 5th Week

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between March 6 and April 6.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Lim Ji Yeon
  2. Lee Do Hyun
  3. Lee Je Hoon
  4. Cho Seung Woo
  5. Song Hye Kyo
  6. Cha Joo Young
  7. Shin Ye Eun
  8. Seol In Ah
  9. Shin Jae Ha
  10. Jang Dong Yoon
  11. Baek Jin Hee
  12. Park Sung Hoon
  13. Yeom Hye Ran
  14. Han Sun Hwa
  15. Lee Ji Ah
  16. Jeon So Nee
  17. Pyo Ye Jin
  18. Woo Do Hwan
  19. ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik
  20. WJSN’s Bona
  21. Lee Chae Young
  22. Chu Young Woo
  23. Kim Min Seok
  24. Ryeoun
  25. Han Suk Kyu
  26. Lee Jang Woo
  27. Baek Sung Hyun
  28. Choi Yoon Young
  29. Kim Sung Kyun
  30. Oh Chang Suk

credit : soompi news

*** "Our Blooming Youth" is included on the list who dominated this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas.   :Woah:

1. SBS “Taxi Driver 2”
  2. MBC “Joseon Attorney”
  3. JTBC “Divorce Attorney Shin”
  4. KBS2 “The Real Has Come!”
  5. KBS2 “Oasis”
  6. tvN “Pandora: Beneath the Paradise”
  7. SBS “The Secret Romantic Guesthouse”
  8. tvN “Our Blooming Youth
  9. KBS2 “Woman in a Veil
  10. KBS1 “Apple of My Eye”

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas-1.jpg

• Like 1

(Updated) Top 12 JTBC Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever

- Please note that these ratings are the highest ratings ever reached, not the dramas' total average ratings.

7. "Strong Woman Do BongSoon" - 9.7%

(Updated) Top 12 JTBC Dramas With The Highest Ratings Ever

The rom-com follows a woman born with supernatural powers and a tech CEO who seeks her protection as he is a target by an unknown individual. Starring Park BoYoung and Park HyungSik, the funny and interesting series also ranks number 5 on this list with 9.7% viewership ratings.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-12-jtbc-dramas-with-the-highest-ratings-ever/

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Share Closing Comments Ahead Of “Our Blooming Youth” Finale

Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, And More Share Closing Comments Ahead Of “Our Blooming Youth” Finale

The cast of “Our Blooming Youth” has bid farewell to the drama!

“Our Blooming Youth” tells the love story of Lee Hwan, a crown prince suffering from a mysterious curse, and Min Jae Yi, a genius woman falsely accused of murdering her family. Park Hyung Sik stars as Lee Hwan, the prince who must clear Min Jae Yi’s name, while Jeon So Nee plays Min Jae Yi, the gifted woman who will remove Lee Hwan’s curse.

With only one episode left before the drama ends, cast members Park Hyung Sik, Jeon So Nee, Pyo Ye Jin, Yoon Jong Seok, and Lee Tae Sun have shared their gratitude to viewers and shared their closing remarks.

First, Park Hyung Sik, who shows both kindness and charisma as the cursed Crown Prince Lee Hwan, commented, “Memories from almost a year of filming [the drama] come back to mind. I was happy to be able to live as Lee Hwan. Through Lee Hwan, I was able to grow as an actor and as a person. I sincerely want to thank the viewers who cry, laugh, and stay together with us until the final episode.”

Jeon So Nee, who plays Min Jae Yi, remarked, “I was happy to be able to build a close relationship with the actors and staff through playing Min Jae Yi and Go Soon Dol. I really liked the experience of living in the Joseon [period]. I would like to thank the viewers who watch til the end despite the story having complicated incidents and relationships.”

Park-Hyung-Sik1.jpeg

Spoiler

Jeon-So-Nee1.jpeg

Pyo Ye Jin shared her closing remarks while recalling back to her memories of playing Jang Ga Ram, saying, “I put a lot of effort to show viewers what a lovely and wonderful person Jang Ga Ram is because I care so much for the character. Thank you for supporting both Jang Ga Ram and ‘Our Blooming Youth.’ I think this [drama] will remain in my mind for a long time as a project that contains good memories with great friends.”

Yoon Jong Seok commented that he learned valuable lessons from playing the role of Lee Hwan’s best friend Han Sung On, someone who has everything but could not win the heart of Min Jae Yi. Yoon Jong Seok added, “As an actor, I was happy to play such a good character and do so alongside good people. Thanks to [this drama], I was able to grow a bit more. In the future too, I will continue to be an actor who meets you through good projects.”

Spoiler

Pyo-Ye-Jin1.jpegYoon-Jong-Seok.jpeg

Finally, Lee Tae Sun, who adds life to the drama through his eccentric and playful character Kim Myung Jin, remarked, “Through meeting and becoming Kim Myung Jin, I, Lee Tae Sun, was able to become a little brighter and a little purer as a person. I am grateful and would like to thank everyone who has been with us for such a long time [during the drama’s airing] and to the viewers who give lots of love to ‘Our Blooming Youth.’ This was ‘Gom [Bear] Myung Jin,’ Lee Tae Sun signing off.”

Spoiler

Lee-Tae-Sun1.jpeg

Here are the ratings for Episode 11 :).

“Oasis” Remains No. 1 In Ratings + “Our Blooming Youth” Continues Steady Ahead Of Series Finale

“Oasis” Remains No. 1 In Ratings + “Our Blooming Youth” Continues Steady Ahead Of Series Finale

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth,” which airs its final episode on April 11, scored 3.7 percent for its second to last episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579222wpp/oasis-remains-no-1-in-ratings-our-blooming-youth-continues-steady-ahead-of-series-finale

*** Viki has always been one of my main sources for watching K-dramas.  I love "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon".  :heart3:

37 Most-Rated K-Dramas Of All Time On Viki

Viki has been bringing K-drama lovers quality content for many years now. The love and appreciation that viewers have for an inclusive platform that is able to provide accessibility to various shows has been endless. With the long history of Viki and K-dramas, there are certain titles that prove to be consistently popular. These K-dramas have garnered over 100,000 ratings each, showing that these dramas have been the most popular among Viki users over the years. Here are those 37 dramas!

Ratings updated on April 3, 2023.

5. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (2017)
248,885 ratings / ★9.7

park-bo-young-park-hyung-sik.jpg

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” stars Park Bo Young as an aspiring game maker who was born with super strength. She meets Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik), the CEO of a game company, who happens to be in need of a bodyguard. He ends up hiring Do Bong Soon with the added bonus of letting her develop a game while she works for him.

This is the Park-Park couple that people will never get over. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik were quite possibly the most adorable K-drama leads of all time, which is why it’s no surprise that the series is one of the most popular on Viki.

The way in which Ahn Min Hyuk gazes at Do Bong Soon while wearing his heart on his sleeve is almost too much for rom-com fans to handle!

Watch “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” here:

Watch Now

14. “Hwarang” (2016~2017)
157,878 ratings / ★9.7

hwarang-.jpeg

“Hwarang” tells the story of a group of knights who are very pretty and also fight very well. When Aro (Go Ara) meets Moo Myung (Park Seo Joon), the two develop a romantic relationship. But Moo Myung is best friends with Aro’s older brother, and since her brother passes away, the meeting between Moo Myung and Aro is much more emotional. Then you have the Crown Prince, Sam Maek Jon (Park Hyung Sik), who charms his way into Aro’s heart. Although she does find him intriguing, she can’t help but fall in love with Moo Myung.

Many will know “Hwarang” for the obviously visually appealing eye candy that we were blessed with. The cast line up was almost too hard to believe as you had Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, SHINee’s Minho, and BTS’s V in the mix. It’s also the origin of how the Wooga Squad came to be. The series was a delight to watch mainly because of the bromance, but the love triangle and character development of Moo Myung was also worthwhile. You’ve really got nothing to lose with this one!

Watch “Hwarang” here:

Watch Now

23. “Happiness” (2021)
138,108 ratings / ★9.7

happiness-kdrama.jpeg

“Happiness” stars Park Hyung Sik as Jung Yi Hyun, a detective, and Han Hyo Joo as Yoon Sae Bom, a tactical agent of the Gyeonggi Police Station. The two were classmates in high school and end up in an apocalyptic situation with people are getting infected with a virus that turns them into zombie-like creatures. The two fight for their lives and for others.

This series is such a delight to watch. It not only gives you thrills from seeing the flesh-eating zombies chase the tenants in the apartment, but it also features a great love story. One of the best parts of this drama is seeing how much Jung Yi Hyun is willing to do for Yoon Sae Bom – those puppy dog eyes though!

Watch “Happiness” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of April 3-9, 2023

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-april-3-9-2023/

Monday, April 3      
Oasis 9 KBS 6.2%
The Secret Romantic Guesthouse 5 SBS 3.7%
Our Blooming Youth 17 tvN 3.9%

Tuesday, April 4      
Oasis 10 KBS 6.8%
The Secret Romantic Guesthouse 6 SBS 3.9%
Our Blooming Youth 18 tvN 3.8%

10+ Best K-Drama Couple Photoshoots, According To Netizens

Did your favorite K-Drama couple make the list?

Just as K-Drama couples fall in love onscreen, fans worldwide fall in love with the characters, often not wanting the show to end as they enjoy the onscreen couple’s chemistry.

While the storylines all end and the actors move on to different projects, the show and the promotional materials live on.

Recently, netizens on a popular Korean online community board reminisced about some of the best K-Drama couple photoshoots.

8. “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”

Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik are confirmed to reunite as their married Strong Woman Do Bong Soon characters for a special appearance in the upcoming K-Drama Strong Woman Gang Nam Soon. After looking back at these photos, the reunion can’t come soon enough!

Mlcg6OKc1gopqnex3RaYFlllZZ6WDDwqlLN5iO6Z

TFHLSYLbJQXH7zz8CuKm0Jzpup6bRyAtaGHgEJsS

9. “What’s With This Family?”

Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun stay close in their promotional photoshoot for the 2014 K-Drama What’s With This Family?

VkfnaKf5Ekj97mM-N-7ed5b7rSxKd1JMVaRORcxC

Spoiler

hftW2HCGGx1ktKCv3I-5mh0Q7j6xvt92syEKP_YJ

h-l7nBSPWXVC5bBJlE6EZfu2IhhCPKUwcTiE8IXH

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/best-k-drama-couple-photoshoots-netizens/

• Like 1

*** Who wouldn't fall in love with PHS as a handsome archer in "Our Blooming Youth"? He aims for his target and that's my heart. His visuals makes me swoon left and right! He looks so amazing! From the moment he appears on screen, he has my heart. Lee Hwan's ability to shoot in the drama makes it look as good as it gets.   :Ohboy3:

our-blooming-youth-park-hyungsik-1.png

park-hyung-sik-our-blooming-youth.jpg

photos source : Kpopmap

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 12 * Last episode* :).

“Our Blooming Youth” Ends On Highest Ratings Of Its Run

“Our Blooming Youth” Ends On Highest Ratings Of Its Run

tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” went out on a high note!

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of tvN’s “Our Blooming Youth” jumped to an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.9 percent. This is a 1.2 percent increase from its previous episode’s rating of 3.7 percent, wrapping up its 20-episodes-long series as No. 1 in its time slot among cable dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579498wpp/our-blooming-youth-ends-on-highest-ratings-of-its-run

Drama series with low-quality plot that are saved by quality cast and acting

Thanks to the cast and their acting, these dramas got fair ratings and many achievements. 

Hwarang

By gathering a stellar cast, such as Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik, “Hwarang” was thought to be foolproof.

However, once the drama was aired, it came under fire for a supposedly terrible plot, and much more for its historical wardrobe. 

Nonetheless, thanks to a natural acting style and a tremendous support from fans, “Hwarang” received a fair rating and many nominations for individual acting. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/drama-series-with-low-quality-plot-that-are-saved-by-quality-cast-and-acting/

• Like 1