♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

47 minutes ago, anazs said:

he might be staying for a few days after the event. hoping for more updates from him :wub:

Ohhh i know which hotel is that! 

I cant wait to see the pic and video of the event. Wish i were there! 

Poor PHS, just landed and need to go straight to the show. Hopefully he get to relax abit in sg if he is going to stay for few days.

• Like 3

Shout out to @xscalsve who is getting the opportunity to meet Park Hyung Sik on stage at the Singapore fanmeet for Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!!! She was lucky to find somebody to give her the pass to meet PHS on stage~ She's at the event right now, which is going on, but hasn't gone up to meet PHS yet.. All the fans and including her are so lucky they get to see PHS up close :bawling: One day he'll come to America and I will see him.... One day.........

@sebastian27

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, lovephs said:

OMG its live on Viu singapore waahhhhh

Yup.. PHS and PBY just retreated to backstage after the awkward photography session. The event is a bit messy, in my opinion. Security wise is good, but PHS and PBY were left clueless where to stand and what's to do. 

Stay on.. there's still the fan signing and photography session.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yup.. PHS and PBY just retreated to backstage after the awkward photography session. The event is a bit messy, in my opinion. Security wise is good, but PHS and PBY were left clueless where to stand and what's to do. 

Stay on.. there's still the fan signing and photography session.

Unfortunately i did not see the part i only saw when they going back stage.. there is no translator?

4 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Lol. They are using the word "isteri" (wife) too. :o Yup.. any Koreans we run into, there's a high possibility they are either Park, Kim or Lee. 

Oh.. this is Ellen Park of UAA? She came with him personally?  I didn't see his manager hyungs this time. 

I think the guy sitting in front is his manager hyung ^_^:) ..

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Unfortunately i did not see the part i only saw when they going back stage.. there is no translator?

Yup, I think the missed out translator too. Messy... It seems awkward between PHS and PBY.

It's break time now and PHS and PBY will make appearance again. The crowd is singing to SWDBS's song. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bobolovemomo said:

There is no translator at the event? They how they communicate with the fans? 

If no translator, no wonder they become awkward because they have no clue on what to do and where to stand

Hope there will be one later, during the signing, if no... hul!!

Video is paused for the break too.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yup, I think the missed out translator too. Messy... It seems awkward between PHS and PBY.

It's break time now and PHS and PBY will make appearance again. The crowd is singing to SWDBS's song. 

yeah noticed too PHS and PBY were awkward saw a vid somewhere..hope there is a translator or else it will be very messy and awkward in there the whole time.

10 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

I think the guy sitting in front is his manager hyung ^_^:) ..

The man is wearing an ear piece so he must be an attendant at the airport. not his manager although there is a resemblance.

Noticed the screaming goes louder everytime they stand close to each other even though they are awkward hahahah

how funny when the MC refer them Mr and Mrs Park wahahhaah