♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

another interesting interview http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170427/84112655/3

two reporters' view on HS http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170427/84112657/3 

HS is a person born to be loved by everyone. People will be praising him left and right wherever he goes. Except for the two reporters back then, there's nothing bad I've ever heard of him. His parents did great job in raising their sons (from HS's talk, his bro seems like an affectionate son/bro too).

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, anazs said:

18094578_291566161296688_362934487376252

he's really giving us something to talk about :rolleyes::D

Hahaha he really does and im at work cant check updates that much...why do people have to work? Haha

55 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Hahaha he really does and im at work cant check updates that much...why do people have to work? Haha

haha..i'm one of the lucky people who can work from home..so pls don't get bored when you guys see me here often LOL

29 minutes ago, iamcassandra said:

just a quick question..is this a recent pic? :) thanks

quick answer hehe.. i have no idea but give me sometime to investigate *PI mode on* :ph34r:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, anazs said:

yes, they are still keep in touch. i knew it from here

MASTER in kissing? do better in future :wub: 

Thanks for the video! Master in kissing! A good one :) 

2 hours ago, anazs said:

haha..i'm one of the lucky people who can work from home..so pls don't get bored when you guys see me here often LOL

quick answer hehe.. i have no idea but give me sometime to investigate *PI mode on* :ph34r:

No no wont be bored seeing you here often! We need to keep the thread active and flying right :) 

• Like 3

Less than 24 hrs from the fan meet event in Singapore :) I better start doing the house chores..so later can focus on this thread for another airport fashion + fan meet pics and vids + 2M IG follower celebration :tongue:

• Like 4

Thanks for all the videos and updates Anazs and other friends. The interview with the English subtitles - section Tv was fun ! Hopefully there will be many new updates from the Singapore fan meet . Hope all our lucky fellow fans there get to interact with PHS in a good way . Please keep posting- got to go to work now! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, alluredmystery said:

I wonder if he's still in Hawaii. He should be on his way back or to SG right? R

He has to, or he won't make it.

It's just strange, usually they will arrive one day before the event, so the news of he arrives in SG should be out now, but no.. I think this time, they kept the schedule really secret.

edited - There's one flight from KoreanAir from Honolulu, interchange at Seoul to Singapore. Arrival at SG tonight 11.30pm.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, valentina72 said:

Thanks for all the videos and updates Anazs and other friends. The interview with the English subtitles - section Tv was fun ! Hopefully there will be many new updates from the Singapore fan meet . Hope all our lucky fellow fans there get to interact with PHS in a good way . Please keep posting- got to go to work now! 

most welcome! :D

18095950_1649320878431184_73069335088432

• Like 3

Heol what a day...hello guys :D phs spoiled us with photos for 3 days and today no news at all.

2 hours ago, anazs said:

NG scene from dvd SWDBS is out at YT :D so i can share here

Really want to buy but its too expensive i think dvd would have been less expensive

28 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Heol what a day...hello guys :D phs spoiled us with photos for 3 days and today no news at all.

Really want to buy but its too expensive i think dvd would have been less expensive

aside from that is no eng sub -_- so no way i'm gonna buy :tongue:

i've been wandering around Google and there is no news at all :( i'll wait until midnight. tomorrow is gonna be hectic i guess i will miss the event :bawling:

hope to see loads of him and him and him (did i say 'him' 3 times LOL) from you guys tomorrow :heart: love u guys hehee..

• Like 2

Before "Do intern" there was this hahahha

19 minutes ago, anazs said:

aside from that is no eng sub -_- so no way i'm gonna buy :tongue:

i've been wandering around Google and there is no news at all :( i'll wait until midnight. tomorrow is gonna be hectic i guess i will miss the event :bawling:

hope to see loads of him and him and him (did i say 'him' 3 times LOL) from you guys tomorrow :heart: love u guys hehee..

so you will missed the fun tomorrow?? we will keep this thread updated with loads of PHS photos and videos.:wub:

yeah there is no english sub but if ever they switch to dvd i will surely buy even if there is no english sub.the bluray is just to much

20 minutes ago, lovephs said:

I have not seen this version of Immortal Song before. Ahh.. his voice...meant to be Romeo. I think he can change his voice rather easily, it's his talent.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I have not seen this version of Immortal Song before. Ahh.. his voice...meant to be Romeo. I think he can change his voice rather easily, it's his talent.

I watch this episode too but that part where he was singing an opera  :) was cut when kbs uploaded on kbs world you can only see it in a raw version and someone did save the raw hence the video above..he is just too funny and you are right he can change his voice when it suit him and thats really awesome :) love him more and more :wub:

9 hours ago, lovephs said:

so you will missed the fun tomorrow?? we will keep this thread updated with loads of PHS photos and videos.:wub:

yeah there is no english sub but if ever they switch to dvd i will surely buy even if there is no english sub.the bluray is just to much

early morning here. i will just try to stalk if i have time (gosh, i think i'm gonna make time for that! ^_^)

i saw this. i do understand indonesian, but this..hehee..honestly, i'm lost in translation :D

edit: he arrived with Kyo's Manager(she's also CEO of UAA) :o:wub:

p/s: is that him really? looked like him but..:blink: (i need bigger screen)

edit: just saw your update, so, it's really him :blush:

• Like 4