♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, jechoi1 said:

For those of you debating whether or not to watch WHTMF, check out this short video.  It's from a magazine shoot that he and Nam Ji Hyun did (I believe the drama aired) and it shows how sweet and cute they are.  It was so long ago, but I imagine there was a HUGE Titanic-size ship during this drama as well.  I know that the couple did promotions, ads and CF's during and after the drama.  Just goes to show that all ships sink or sail away eventually.

LOLOL huge titanic-size ship!!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

that's my fave scene too... and the one where he kissed NJH said that kiss is the seal for their contract...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcEmyDFT7k

i love it when he stole kisses from her..so cute :tongue:

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

You mean Bang Bang apparel? It's an old one, after he did High Society.

Check out the new one with Yoo Ah In, I think it's in this thread. :wub:

Oh!! So he's the one who brought PHS from his old agency (where PHS was bullied by other trainees) to SE? 

Yes its the same hyung it seems like it was his father who arrange the guy to be with him because he really wants to be a singer so when he got bullied from previous agency and that same hyung applied to SE coz se was hiring manager back then he took phs with him to audition and luckily he passed the audition.

Bang bang he has been doing this since 2015 and that photo above is recent was taken if im not mistaken around january this year.

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's really a good drama, very high rating. If I remember correctly, they even got a reward vacation to Jeju.(I don't know why some article mentioned SWDBS is his first reward vacation).

My favourite scene is when Nam Ji Hyun kissed him when she's drunk, then passed out before he can reciprocate. Oopps sorry for the spoiler for anyone who haven't watch it. :wink:

1426140720_867015.jpg

0b68a41d3f6d981ca3054983e859d688.jpg

Cr : Newsen    (Kim Hyun Joo's skin is really daebak!)

1238bb6dd4ca91b27c9379d3ef619e0b.jpg

Cr : PHSWorld

Translation must be wrong maybe he was saying first reward vacation outside korea..jeju is technically part of korea or im wrong??

13 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Waking up in the morning and phs updated his instagram again made me so happy :heart: no boring day ahead..he is spoiling us with updates hope his other personality will not come out soon hahaha

Haha other personality? I wonder what that is haha :)

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

do you know what is the old agency where he was bullied? i do not any idea...

He was ask but he prefer not to name as he said it was not the agency's fault so he does not want have issues.

5 minutes ago, alluredmystery said:

Haha other personality? I wonder what that is haha :)

His computer game addict self hahaha when he switch to that there will be no update for a while again..

2 minutes ago, anazs said:

have you guys watched this NG scene from SWDBS?

http://cafe.daum.net/dobongsoondvd

i have daum account so i can view the vid. not sure whether you need an account to watch.

not sure also about the copyright. but no warning about taking still pics, vid or gifs out from there.

if they allow, would love to share here with you guys :)

Is this the one where bs told mh not to follow her?

14 minutes ago, anazs said:

LOLOL huge titanic-size ship!!! :lol: 

i love it when he stole kisses from her..so cute :tongue:

Was actually in the njh and phs thread before haha but i forgot my pw and the thread is not active anymore the last post was 2015.

20 minutes ago, lovephs said:

His computer game addict self hahaha when he switch to that there will be no update for a while again..

Is this the one where bs told mh not to follow her?

yes after that cafe hug :wub:

• Like 4

There is one in yt but i share at swdbs thread instead of here coz some might not like it here.

Off topic: was reading comments on phs ig and found a comment said that his face is a much better scene than the scenery he just posted and i just died laughing at that comment..some are so good with cheesy lines too not just minmin haha

2 minutes ago, lovephs said:

There is one in yt but i share at swdbs thread instead of here coz some might not like it here.

Off topic: was reading comments on phs ig and found a comment said that his face is a much better scene than the scenery he just posted and i just died laughing at that comment..some are so good with cheesy lines too not just minmin haha

Hahaha :D

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lovephs said:

don't we all agree that his face really is so much better than any scenery....that's why we have this thread... that's why we are all here....hahahaha....

• Like 7

@sebastian27 He's never mentioned what was his old agency. But I think we can rule out SM or YG because he mentioned he turned them down before. It must be awkward for the bullies to see PHS where he is now. -_- Hmm.. but maybe the bullies are doing great too, who knows.. :cry:

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

Translation must be wrong maybe he was saying first reward vacation outside korea..jeju is technically part of korea or im wrong??

Yes, maybe. Nowadays, we can't trust translation 100%. There's a lot of their Jeju vacation photos, they seemed to be really enjoying themselves.

1 hour ago, lovephs said:

Lol!!!! PHS must be blushing if he read this comment! Remind's me of Yoo Chang Soo's cheesy line, "How are you going to refund for the vegetable that I had already ate? Or should I just give myself to you?"

I quit SWDBS thread already, but probably will go back on 29th to check on some Singapore event pictures.

@enilec_15 Sorry, my mistake. As lovephs pointed out, it's a CF earlier this year. Another batch of Bang Bang CF.

• Like 8

Wow, I haven't been active on this thread and it jumped to 6 pages already! Haha, this thread is moving so fast!~~ I see alot of new faces on the thread too.

On 4/25/2017 at 8:21 AM, jenn96 said:

This will be my first time watching a drama as long as WHTMF. Is it really worth watching?

His character in the Heirs is so cute and hilarious:lol:

Chingu, 100 percent recommend watching that drama! It's a very very good drama and worth watching.. The story of the drama is well-written and overall really good. I think it was @lovephs who mentioned this, but you'll end up liking the drama, not because of PHS, but because of everything else about the drama and the storyline. PHS, his name is Cha Dal Bong in the drama, is really cute with Nam Ji Hyun's character, Seo Wool. They are a very cute couple and I enjoy their relationship :D So hurry chingu and go watch that drama! (I, myself, still need to finish the drama too :sweatingbullets: I got up to episode 20ish and stopped watching, but I already know what happens in the drama and everything because I skimmed through 20-53 hehe... I actually started watching that drama when it was about to end...and that's when I discovered PHS~)

15 hours ago, athena22 said:

ARE you serious or do i have Eye sight problem??? This thread reached 50 already... OMG I guess I missed tons of fun here...

@Era Ferawati Thank you so much chingu I just saw the pics you posted from primera event...cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

WOW so many new faces in the thread.. chingudeul I guess you are having good time here fan-girling about PHS..hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508

I just found these HQ pics of PHS in airport ...admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

CR:http://falconimages.net/tag/ParkHyungSik

I just couldn't resist posting these...:wub: 

@sebastian27 hope your folders is getting filled with PHS's pics these days...

will meet you guys frequently very soon probably after 2 weeks or so..  *runs to study* studying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862(this was my break after a week ... stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252 )

Omg chingu~~ Welcome back!! You do not have an eye sight problem, this thread is moving very fast since there are more and more people joining.. I didn't visit this thread for awhile and it jumped 6 pages forward already!

I hope your studies are going well! Keep on studying hard and do well, Fighting!!

@deaagummy First off, welcome to the thread!! Come join us with all the fangirling over him and gushing over him in this thread, hehe... Also I agree with what @jechoi1 @Ainee Etp @lovephs said and do not think Park Hyung Sik smokes as well.. I know that the Instagram photo of Park Hyung Sik and Ji Soo with the cigarette plate in between the chairs went around, and somebody said that he smokes. In my opinion, I don't think Park Hyung Sik smokes at all. I don't want to go assuming all kinds of things just because of that one photo, unless somebody said themselves that they clearly saw Park Hyung Sik smoke. PHS doesn't come off as that type of person though. Like many people on this thread said, he is or was an idol in ZE:A. He grew up learning how to be an idol. I know Park Hyung Sik is pretty careful with his image, but at the same time he is really kind and sweet in real life. He does care about himself and his body as @Ainee Etp and @lovephs mentioned. I don't think he would do something like that to his body.

Anyways, I was pretty shocked when I heard Park Hyung Sik was in Hawaii!! I mean I didn't even hear about this from anybody... Such a surprise. I guess he's there for a photoshoot or something~ Chingus, he's closer than me now... His timezone is 3 hours behind me...! I'm so close to him, yet so far.

Haha anyways, it looks like he's going to stay in Hawaii for awhile and fly to Singapore for the fanmeeting, right? Hmmm, anyone on here going to the fanmeeting in Singapore?

• Like 8

And also if ever he has change and decided to start smoking lols i will not hold it against him coz their job is quite stressful so i will not love him any less coz of it.

Woah this thread is flying. Only one day and its already few pages! And so happy to see PHS updated his IG. I am glad that he update his IG quite frequently, so even if he is not in a drama yet, we still can get an eyecandy to cheer us up :) 

i guess the new agency really good in fighting good projects for him too! Fly fly PHS

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lovephs said:

can't deny that fact :D fans just know how to tease him LOL hope he had a good time reading the comments hehee

• Like 4