♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

4 hours ago, deaagummy said:

Hello i'm new to this thread and this is my first post. I'm new fan of PHS.  I love him after saw him at hwarang and even more love him at SWDBS. Nice to meet you all  :)

And i'm sorry for ask this but i read at IG that he was a smoker??

No he doesn't smoke.

As @jechoi1 mentioned, I watched the series Children of the Empire too, the manager didn't thought of PHS as a suspect (owner of the hidden ciggarette), only thought of Heechul and Jun Young. Heechul admitted to it, only that whole group was punished.

PHS is very aware of his body, I remember him telling Kwanghee to take care of his belly as idols should take care of their body. I think he will hold the same principle even as an actor now. And @Amanda_HS shared an article before, how he got devastated that his voice turned hoarse when he reached puberty, and took many precautions to take care of his voice. He values his voice, so I don't think he will smoke. And the same manager hyung still manages him, I don't think he will let him get the habit.

• Like 8

@Era Ferawati It's as if he read our complains that we couldn't see his face in IG, he gave us these IG photos.:D.

Wow.. in order to reach Singapore by 29th from Hawaii, I think he (or rather, his crew)  will need to start packing now. 18 hours time difference, he's going to have a hell of jet lag.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

No he doesn't smoke.

As @jechoi1 mentioned, I watched the series Children of the Empire too, the manager didn't thought of PHS as a suspect (owner of the hidden ciggarette), only thought of Heechul and Jun Young. Heechul admitted to it, only that whole group was punished.

PHS is very aware of his body, I remember him telling Kwanghee to take care of his belly as idols should take care of their body. I think he will hold the same principle even as an actor now. And @Amanda_HS shared an article before, how he got devastated that his voice turned hoarse when he reached puberty, and took many precautions to take care of his voice. He values his voice, so I don't think he will smoke. And the same manager hyung still manages him, I don't think he will let him get the habit.

it really is very unlikely that he smokes.... because he really is very conscious of his voice... but if ever.. as in IF EVER... does not matter to me... i will still like him. hahaha 

thanks @Era Ferawati for posting his new photos... just become aware of them thanks to @ferily 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

Hide contents

IMG_20170427_071129_zps8qqviaof.jpg

Sr.his IG:lol:

Sr.dc

my prob with messy hair and winked eyes :wub: that set of teeth, i don't think he is smoking. i respect him for that coz many actors smoke due to long schedule of shooting (sleepy/tired) but as @sebastian27 said, smoking or not, i still support him LOL

• Like 6

he's going shooting for The Bazaar mag

Translation:
He is the most pure soul among young men that I have met recently
#hawaii #Shape #thiscanbedone#bazaar #Theendoftheshooting#HappyIsland #Waterplants 
#magazines #bazaar

that compliment made my day :wub: 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, deaagummy said:

Hello i'm new to this thread and this is my first post. I'm new fan of PHS.  I love him after saw him at hwarang and even more love him at SWDBS. Nice to meet you all  :)

And i'm sorry for ask this but i read at IG that he was a smoker??

No he doesn't smoke doesn't even drink much.reason is that since after debut he started doing musical in 2011 and around that time he had difficulty coz his voice turned hoarse. His voice is really precious to him and up until now he never give up on having an all ballad album i think its not ambition anymore just a fulfillment on his part since zea did not succeed.

For those of you debating whether or not to watch WHTMF, check out this short video.  It's from a magazine shoot that he and Nam Ji Hyun did (I believe the drama aired) and it shows how sweet and cute they are.  It was so long ago, but I imagine there was a HUGE Titanic-size ship during this drama as well.  I know that the couple did promotions, ads and CF's during and after the drama.  Just goes to show that all ships sink or sail away eventually.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

No he doesn't smoke.

Hahaha true he is afraid of his manager..not really afraid i think he does really listen to him.. and its the same hyung who was with him even before he join star empire.

17 minutes ago, anazs said:

he's going shooting for The Bazaar mag

Translation:
He is the most pure soul among young men that I have met recently
#hawaii #Shape #thiscanbedone#bazaar #Theendoftheshooting#HappyIsland #Waterplants 
#magazines #bazaar

that compliment made my day :wub: 

Yeah me too..the compliment made my heart about to burst with happiness :wub:

The messy hair again arrgggghh and that wink is a killer lols

I extracted this from YAI thread :tongue: credit to @LoveBangWon

ARTICLE ON NAVER:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000725728&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170421

TRANSLATE ARTICLE (by sikseekers)

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1364335570290764

[naver] PARK HYUNGSIK "NEW AGENCY CONFIRMED, YOO AH IN INFLUENCED ME"

Posted on 3:31 PM by kei z
post response: +1,266
Untitled.png
original post: here

1. [+4822, -296]
Ah ha! Hyungsik really has excellent eyes. Yoo Ah In is the best actor within actors of his age group. He'll learn lots from himㅎㅎ

2. [+3875, -297]
That's right, there's no other people in his age group except Yoo Ah In who's such a great actor

3. [+2586, -137]
He'll do well wherever he does.. Like right now~^^

4. [+2424, -124]
Hyungsik ssi, if you act yourself and use your friendliness anywhere you go, you'd do well. I'll always support you

5. [+1891, -142]
Why do I only learned about Park Hyungsik now... I regret so much. Thank you for being in DBS!!!

6. [+419, -46]
He'd do much better being in a small, but reputed agency with people like Yoo Ah In and Song Hyegyo than a company jammed packed with actors~ There's so many actors choosing Yoo Ah In as their role model

7. [+357, -44]
Yoo Ah In is a good actor, They have Park Hyungsik, Yoo Ah In and Song Hyegyo, such a nice company

8. [+380, -53]
Seriously he'll do well learning from a sunbae like Yoo Ah In. Park Hyungsik is still green, so he'll succeed even more

Source:
  • Like 8

46 minutes ago, jechoi1 said:

For those of you debating whether or not to watch WHTMF, check out this short video.  It's from a magazine shoot that he and Nam Ji Hyun did (I believe the drama aired) and it shows how sweet and cute they are.  It was so long ago, but I imagine there was a HUGE Titanic-size ship during this drama as well.  I know that the couple did promotions, ads and CF's during and after the drama.  Just goes to show that all ships sink or sail away eventually.

It's really a good drama, very high rating. If I remember correctly, they even got a reward vacation to Jeju.(I don't know why some article mentioned SWDBS is his first reward vacation).

My favourite scene is when Nam Ji Hyun kissed him when she's drunk, then passed out before he can reciprocate. Oopps sorry for the spoiler for anyone who haven't watch it. :wink:

1426140720_867015.jpg

0b68a41d3f6d981ca3054983e859d688.jpg

Cr : Newsen    (Kim Hyun Joo's skin is really daebak!)

1238bb6dd4ca91b27c9379d3ef619e0b.jpg

Cr : PHSWorld

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

his new CF? if yes, really  happy for him that he is getting more!! :)

This is not that new he already did this around jan this year.

10 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

his new CF? if yes, really  happy for him that he is getting more!!

You mean Bang Bang apparel? It's an old one, after he did High Society.

Check out the new one with Yoo Ah In, I think it's in this thread. :wub:

37 minutes ago, lovephs said:

Hahaha true he is afraid of his manager..not really afraid i think he does really listen to him.. and its the same hyung who was with him even before he join star empire.

Oh!! So he's the one who brought PHS from his old agency (where PHS was bullied by other trainees) to SE? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

You mean Bang Bang apparel? It's an old one, after he did High Society.

Check out the new one with Yoo Ah In, I think it's in this thread. :wub:

Oh!! So he's the one who brought PHS from his old agency (where PHS was bullied by other trainees) to SE? 

do you know what is the old agency where he was bullied? i do not any idea...

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's really a good drama, very high rating. If I remember correctly, they even got a reward vacation to Jeju.(I don't know why some article mentioned SWDBS is his first reward vacation).

My favourite scene is when Nam Ji Hyun kissed him when she's drunk, then passed out before he can reciprocate. Oopps sorry for the spoiler for anyone who haven't watch it. :wink:

Cr : Newsen    (Kim Hyun Joo's skin is really daebak!)

Cr : PHSWorld

that's my fave scene too... and the one where he kissed NJH said that kiss is the seal for their contract...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcEmyDFT7k

• Like 5

Waking up in the morning and phs updated his instagram again made me so happy :heart: no boring day ahead..he is spoiling us with updates hope his other personality will not come out soon hahaha

19 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

8. [+380, -53]

Seriously he'll do well learning from a sunbae like Yoo Ah In. Park Hyungsik is still green, so he'll succeed even more

Source:

agreed on everything but this. i don't think he's still green. he started on 2011 in the musical TOW. but looking at his age, yes, still green :lol:

25 minutes ago, enilec_15 said:

his new CF? if yes, really  happy for him that he is getting more!! :)

that is the latest update of that brand in IG :)

• Like 5