♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

10 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Which begs the question... what is his previous agency before Star Empire, which he did not have any friend except for the manager hyung?

ZEA's contract had ended in Jan 17 so I wonder what is their direction now.

He did not mention the name of that agency.

I hope he can continue his acting career. Kwanghee already left Star Empire. Still waiting for news from Hyungsik and Siwan. I hope they will join the same agency since they are very good friends. I don't really want him to join Keyeast because of their collaboration with SM. 

• Like 7

what happened to the hwarang thread?? i just checked it, i don't have any idea that it was locked!!! It was fine last night (since i last check it) what happened?? ahhaha need to back read... did you guys fight there?? hahahah

That's why most of you are here today... hahahaha

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

what happened to the hwarang thread?? i just checked it, i don't have any idea that it was locked!!! It was fine last night (since i last check it) what happened?? ahhaha need to back read... did you guys fight there?? hahahah

Temporarily closed down by moderator.

I did not see the actual fight, just someone shout-typing asking everyone who typed/gushed about SMJ to  -  "Ka Ra!" :GoShio!" Then the thread shut down. I was about to post about Yeowool and everything stop.:crazy:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

yes .. that's why we are here :):wub:.. i was doing some works when i get back to the other forum it was locked. for 72 hours... 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

yes .. that's why we are here :):wub:.. i was doing some works when i get back to the other forum it was locked. for 72 hours... 

16 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Temporarily closed down by moderator.

I did not see the actual fight, just someone shout-typing asking everyone who typed/gushed about SMJ to  -  "Ka Ra!" :GoShio!" Then the thread shut down. I was about to post about Yeowool and everything stop.:crazy:

I've read where i left last night! I don't get it, i don't know that's its wrong to talk about the character you like in the drama... hahahaha

reading all the things there, makes me take back what i said to @Ainee Etp to not stop posting recaps there (i didn't know that it was locked when i posted that).. but now, i like that idea... post recaps here.. but only SMJ scene.. ahhahaha and lets all gush over Park hyunsik portrayal of SMJ 

I also read that Kwanghee changing agency, and PSH contract, does it mean Ze;a will be disbanded? sorry, im not really into the idol group... so im not sure if they are still active as a group... last time i watch them as a group was when they guest on Runningman hahahah

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

He did not mention the name of that agency.

I hope he can continue his acting career. Kwanghee already left Star Empire. Still waiting for news from Hyungsik and Siwan. I hope they will join the same agency since they are very good friends. I don't really want him to join Keyeast because of their collaboration with SM. 

Wish he will join Blossom. Namoo will have been great too except it's very competitive with all the veteran actors there.

I wonder if we will be able to see him singing and dancing again.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

I've read where i left last night! I don't get it, i don't know that's its wrong to talk about the character you like in the drama... hahahaha

reading all the things there, makes me take back what i said to @Ainee Etp to not stop posting recaps there (i didn't know that it was locked when i posted that).. but now, i like that idea... post recaps here.. but only SMJ scene.. ahhahaha and lets all gush over Park hyunsik portrayal of SMJ 

yes!!! let's.... i am hoping for more gushing.... :wub::D

• Like 5

sorry.. although i watched a lot of korean series.. but i am not well-informed regarding their talent agency...

is keyeast really not good? why? 

1 minute ago, hitomebore08 said:

@mysignisflower  thank you for this thread as well those wonderful pics of PHS I now have another thread to watch by   :grin:

welcome to our wonderful thread!!! :D

• Like 6

hwarang thread got locked up, so i'm moving here for now. LOL... really do not understand what the deal is with some of the posters there. is it really so bad that smj/phs fans rave and gush about his permormance in hwarang in that thread? he is one of the main leads anyway, so shouldn't we be free to rave about his performance there? it's not off topic or anything and nothing offensive is being said for other casts/characters. sorry, just venting. i also think that i might have a hand in the thread being locked by challenging some of the allegations of one particular poster. :( sorry about that, the poster just really annoyed me. in the meantime, would it be okay if we discuss hwarang items here even if it's not directly related to phs? :D

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

I also read that Kwanghee changing agency, and PSH contract, does it mean Ze;a will be disbanded? sorry, im not really into the idol group... so im not sure if they are still active as a group... last time i watch them as a group was when they guest on Runningman hahahah

ZE:A did not officially disband but had been on very low key since the enlistment of some members. With the announcement of end of contracts and Kwang Hee signing new agency, it's pretty much safe to say it's disbanded now. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ferily said:

I'm so sad that the forums has been locked down :( I would check the forums daily to see what people are saying about Hwarang.... I admit that I do gush about SMJ a lot, but I definitely do not go and bash other characters or the actors in the drama...

It's temporary, so that should be fine. Do not feel sorry at all. As far as my conscience is clear, I also never bashed any actor or the characters in Hwarang (ok, may be I did expressed my devastation towards Aro but I was certain I did not bashed her). But I do admit that I did criticized the writer for her weak writing. I guess constructive criticism could easily be misinterpreted as bashing. Criticize and offering comment in return for the benefit does not equate to bashing IMO. Alas, let the panel investigate and decide for themselves.

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

I used to be one of the campers too in MLSH. It's the first time I see a thread being closed temporarily. Isn't it fire and guns in MLSH thread last time but everything still went fine?

The MLSHR thread moved at a speed of lightning which became extremely hard to keep up and perhaps why I missed out on something (should there was fan war going on). But I don't recall any Kang Ha Neul's fans or Team Wang Wook being upset over the excessive gushing on Wang So and Lee Joon Gi. Ok, I should stop here. This is off topic. Sorry moderator.

1 hour ago, fionnoula said:

Hi girls...Seem that I have to camp in this thread too because The Hwarang Thread got locked down. 

I hope I am not dissapointing you all because I reply to that PSJ fan several times in hwarang thread. I should ignore her but I can't since she literally kick me out from the thread. She is not even a moderator, how can she regulate on who should and shouldn't post on that thread or what to post :rolleyes:.

I know right and we all know who. Never have I encountered this kind of experience before. This is Sammaekjong and Park Hyung Sik's effect :wub: Even women could be jealous of him. LOL 

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

Because Lee Joon Gi is the male lead so majority of them are his fans and they welcome that level of gushing.  

I think it is very childish of her to expect others to stop discussing about Hyungsik/SMJ when he is the main actor/character in Hwarang. Those who love actors like PSJ or characters like SW/AR should talk about them more instead of wasting time complaining about others who do not really find these characters interesting enough to want to talk about them. 

LJG is a veteran actor whose dwindling popularity actually re surged after MLSHR. If you camped at his thread, most became his fans after MLSHR, the same as what Hwarang did to Park Hyung Sik.

While I agree that SMJ is written as the most interesting characters in Hwarang, I have to give credits to Park Hyung Sik for elevating the role. Give a good role to a mediocre actor, the outcome would not be fantastic. And let's not forget to mention that it is hardly easy to stand out in a drama with bunch of talented and good looking actors. And with his character taking so much beating in these last few episodes and yet so many still rooting for him, it takes a good actor to not make the character un-likable. I read comments section at DB and many were impressed by him. He could turn the spineless Chang Soo and the lazy ambition-less Dal Bong so likable because he is a great actor.

I hope he will receive the same recognition and attention as what Park Bo Gum is getting now. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

hwarang thread got locked up, so i'm moving here for now. LOL... really do not understand what the deal is with some of the posters there. is it really so bad that smj/phs fans rave and gush about his permormance in hwarang in that thread? he is one of the main leads anyway, so shouldn't we be free to rave about his performance there? it's not off topic or anything and nothing offensive is being said for other casts/characters. sorry, just venting. i also think that i might have a hand in the thread being locked by challenging some of the allegations of one particular poster. :( sorry about that, the poster just really annoyed me. in the meantime, would it be okay if we discuss hwarang items here even if it's not directly related to phs:D

We will love to but I wonder if thread starter @mysignisflower is okay with it? :)

The temporary lock down of Hwarang thread news has reach Dramabeans too.

• Like 6

@lyserose i agree with you regarding constructive criticism and bashing. those two are differrent things. and i did not see any post that bashes psj, go ara, and hwarang in general in the hwarang thread. posters have been giving constructive criticisms on the acting and writing of the drama. there were no personal attacks to the actors themselves.

@fionnoula i'm also guilty in replying to the psj fan. i know i should have ignored her and not try to challenge her post accusing phs/smj fans of bashing psj but i couldn't help it. :(

• Like 4

welcome aboard all hwarang chingudeul. I am sad that forum was locked. I hope it's not because of me ( as far as i remember i posted a sinopisis kind and ratings:o) anyway cheer up guys atlest we have this thread where we can fangirl PHS without any fear..

anyway check these videos..

Spoiler

i hope it's fine to post this..

this is elle magazine photoshoot

don't know whether this was posted..

• Like 6

i watched the MNET 4 things show, and PSH is close to Kang Hanuel, 

PHS is really a good actor that SMJ moved me, and made me watch him in What Happens to My family as Chadalbong, i also like him there but then when i watch him on his interviews, i feel like he is just a common cute idol... but not one that will really make me gush over him. Watching Hanuel saying things bout him, i'm so happy that i'm seeing hanuel on my screen... hahaha

maybe because the interviews are old and he is still like kid to me on those interviews unlike his role on hwarang, and that what makes me excited for his next drama, i wanna find out if i will still like him like i gush over him today or this is just SMJ effect ahhahaha

• Like 6

Park hyungsik in luxury magazine ‘ONE’s May edition

Spoiler

wwjwn6b6xm5pdmrs9bcisunrj09jev22.jpg

Spoiler

0rpywp5zt7f49k4wuqh5h2fzzlk0jtsi.jpg

Spoiler

jof8l9kehdirsnsf41655f6lscg1jlhs.jpg

Spoiler

b98xn2m8ys1w3tjn0qhhin89yh892qh4.jpg

Spoiler

v457k5ofxjp811mzz9qlj72r73o2cwsy.jpg

lfh7yoicv5ces33otwif7msbmdkpmofy.jpg

Spoiler

6ai6jv93b4nmdhqyz8xaxiqr0t8zsm3n.jpg

Spoiler

mvjivfifo0iuslfshnfxmhuyhzhhz2gc.jpg

i saw these in an article about PHS 

Spoiler

Appearing in MBC ‘Real Men’, a variety show in the military, Park Hyungsik had a tremendous popularity all around the country with his innocent and pure charms. His nickname ‘Baby soldier’ came from there but from now on, he tries to change his image to a real man. 

The pictorial started early in the morning but he was the first person to take care of the staff. Also, he didn’t hesitate to take off his clothes without any prior consultation to perfectly fit with the concept. The staff was impressed by his sincerity throughout the pictorial. 

In the interview that followed, he said that a wise woman is his ideal type. He is pretty mature for his age by saying that a perfect woman for him is the one who will be able to complete him.

While talking about Im Siwan, he said that they are learning through each other’s acting. Then he added, “Im Siwan will be probably proud of me when he will learn about my new drama. For the first time ever, I will ask his advice”. Park Hyungsik was casted as the role of Yoo Changsoo in ‘A Chaebol’s Daughter’, which is the first time for him to play the main character on public networks. 

Meanwhile, Park Hyungsik’s full interview and pictorial can be found in luxury magazine ‘ONE’s May edition.

second pic made me go all :wub: 

CR:   bntnews DB

• Like 8