♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Ep 15  of hwarang is too much ... I was stress after watching it... because I feel bad for SMJ.  And it's all PHS fault!  His acting,  he had few dialogue on episode 15, but his face,  eyes,  all his emotions are there.   That my heart hurts for SMJ

I don't see him as an idol turned actor... This boy doesn't just use his good looking face and aegyeo but he really knows how to act.. I'm moved! 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

don't see him as an idol turned actor... This boy doesn't just use his good looking face and aegyeo but he really knows how to act.. I'm moved! 

so truely put and said.. same here even i suffered yesterday:huh:

• Like 6

@mysignisflower Thanks for the warmest welcome.

Park Hyung Sik (I am a new fan. I become a fan because of "Hwarang") along with Lee Joon Gi are my favourite Korean actors. So, I am happy to come across this video and happened to see them in the same event and that they actually interacted back then.

• Like 7

On 2/3/2017 at 9:44 PM, notohaterfans said:

It's hard to notice him as manly and cute on heirs cause LMH,  minhyuk and hanuel are my bias plus the good acting of KWB.

He played a rather effeminate character in "Heirs" that KWB even contended for the Best Couple Award with him up against Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

I think the reason why we did not notice him then is because it was a minor character out of a drama with so many characters, not helping that his character was rather girly and he was still a boy back then - he did not have that sex appeal yet. Now that he is in his mid 20's, he oozes all that were yet to be established back then. Always, it takes a boy to become a man for us to notice him (and PHS still has that boyish charm). And what more, I dare to say that he is a scene stealer. Even though he is the second lead in High Society and Hwarang, idk if it's just me but I feel that he totally stole the spotlight.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

And what more, I dare to say that he is a scene stealer. Even though he is the second lead in High Society and Hwarang, idk if it's just me but I feel that he totally stole the spotlight.

That is definitely true. He is scene stealer . The very reason i watched Hwarang was  for park seo joon but later the sole purpose was to watch Park Hyung Sik in his SMJ's character. he literally stole the spotlight and in the hwarang forum i see many fangirling over him.:wub: (includes me) His way of expressing emotions in his eyes melts viewer's heart...(mine too )

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lyserose said:

He played a rather effeminate character in "Heirs" that KWB even contended for the Best Couple Award with him up against Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

I think the reason why we did not notice him then is because it was a minor character out of a drama with so many characters, not helping that his character was rather girly and he was still a boy back then - he did not have that sex appeal yet. Now that he is in his mid 20's, he oozes all that were yet to be established back then. Always, it takes a boy to become a man for us to notice him (and PHS still has that boyish charm). And what more, I dare to say that he is a scene stealer. Even though he is the second lead in High Society and Hwarang, idk if it's just me but I feel that he totally stole the spotlight.

I agree Hyungsik is oozing sexiness now and at the same time still retain his boyish charm. 

It is hard to notice how handsome Hyungsik is from the Heirs. But I don’t necessary think its only because of the role. Hyungsik definitely did not look as handsome in that drama. He was very busy in 2013 so his face was totally swollen. He was very tanned because of Real Men and don’t get me started, I really hated his eyebrows. I blame the cody.  

Some pictures before Heirs,

tumblr_ol1usmo9sD1qdnbgao3_540.jpgtumblr_ol1usmo9sD1qdnbgao1_1280.jpg

Oh, I love his own clothes below. 

tumblr_ol1usmo9sD1qdnbgao5_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ol1usmo9sD1qdnbgao6_1280.jpg

cr logo

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Working with noonas born in 1990 again, from Nam Ji Hyun ( 4Minute ) to Lim Ji Yeon to Go Ara to Park Bo Young and Lee Sung Kyung.

I hope to see him paired up with Go Ara again as the main OTP (although I think she does look older compared to Park Bo Young and also looks older than PHS) because their chemistry is so strong and maybe I just could not accept my ship is sinking.

And I really hope he choose another sageuk for his next project that will do justice to his talent. And when I said sageuk, I mean anything pre-Joseon sageuk. That face with the mane of glory and the less constraint outfit (compared to Joseon's seem like a uniform attire) should not be wasted. He seriously could give Lee Joon Gi a run for his money when come to sageuk. PHS looks simply ethereal.

• Like 4

I first saw PHS while watching romantic idol. I found him and the 4minute girl (i don't know her name) so adorable...

then i came across Sirius... and i was surprised that an idol can act as in really act... then watched every single tv series with him in it. 

:D

• Like 5

14 hours ago, lyserose said:

I hope to see him paired up with Go Ara again as the main OTP (although I think she does look older compared to Park Bo Young and also looks older than PHS) because their chemistry is so strong and maybe I just could not accept my ship is sinking.

And I really hope he choose another sageuk for his next project that will do justice to his talent. And when I said sageuk, I mean anything pre-Joseon sageuk. That face with the mane of glory and the less constraint outfit (compared to Joseon's seem like a uniform attire) should not be wasted. He seriously could give Lee Joon Gi a run for his money when come to sageuk. PHS looks simply ethereal.

me too. lets start pray :):). but we have to wait at least two year for that to happens. my girl dont have better review about her perform in Hwarang so she may dont have a role offer for another drama this year but lets hope for another PHS saeguk in next year and i will be his subject :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, missgoarassi said:

can i get link to park hyung sik dc gallery?

http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hyungsik

Hello everyone^~^

32 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Gosh.. we all flocked here because we were chased away for gushing PHS / SMJ too much.

Should I do my live recap here instead, on next Monday?

You should^~^ since we dun have place there

• Like 2