♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

The TOP 25 Current Most Handsome Korean Actors, According To Fans

They’re all absolutely gorgeous!

Recently on the Korean entertainment website Kpopmap, K-Drama fans were given the task of voting for who they think are the current most handsome Korean actors! After tens of thousands of votes, the results have been determined, and these are the top 25 choices for the month of August.

15. Park Hyung Sik

1,857 votes

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-august-2021/

• 2 weeks later...

10 Historical K-Dramas Of 2021

Are you a fan of historical drama? Last year only 4 historical dramas were released: "Kingdom 2", "King Maker: The Change of Destiny", "Mr. Queen", and "Royal Secret Agent".

In 2021, there will be plenty of historical dramas. A few are already confirmed and a lot of actors are also in talks for a historical drama. Let's have a look at them.

We will update this list throughout the year so stay tuned! (Article first published back in March 2021).

Note: this not a ranking. 

10. "Dream Journal" - in talks

park-hyungsik-officiak.jpg

When: Second half of 2021 on tvN

Cast: in talks: Park HyungSik

Summary: It tells the story of a mysterious genius woman whose family was accused of murderer overnight and of a crown prince who is under a mysterious curse. When the two of them first met at the most desperate moments of their lifes, they recognized each other as their only savior and their relationship transformed into romance.

Why watch?: -To be updated with the release of the first teaser-

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/9-historical-kdramas-of-2021/

• Love 1

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas That Are Worth Re-watching Again And Again

There are some K-Dramas that are so good that one watch is simply not enough. They evoke such strong emotions in us that we go back to them again and again to relive those moments when we laughed, cried and empathised with the characters of the story. Such dramas are called "comfort dramas" because the sense of familiarity imbued in them is sometimes all you need to feel at ease at the end of a long day. Here are 10 K-Dramas that are so good that we can't help but rewatch them over and over again.

"Hwarang"

When it comes to historical dramas, "Hwarang" is one of a kind. Perhaps owing to the star-studded and youthful cast, there is a bright energy throughout this drama, even when it is rife with political intrigue. In addition, "Hwarang" has one of the best plot structures ever and even when you know all the twists and turns, it never gets old.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

*** tvN has released some photos of the script-reading for its upcoming drama “Happiness”.  Present at the script reading is of course, PHS.  I look forward to his upcoming drama. “Happiness” will premiere in November via tvN and

TVING. Can’t wait to see Hyung Sik back. My Oppa is back! He's a super handsome actor.    :Woah:

happiness.jpg

source : https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_202109170926035598

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** 2021 The Fact Music Awards (2021 TMA) has confirmed a star-studded presenter lineup and the organizing committee announced that one of them is PHS. He would attend the ceremony to present awards. Hosting the 2021 TMA will be Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun, Shin Dong Yup, and Boom. The “on-tact” (online and contact-free) ceremony will take place on October 2. :heart2beat:  PHS represents some of the hottest dramas, which are anticipated to air like “Happiness”.   I missed him! Can't wait!

202109290723544606053_20210929072641_01_

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003481159

• Like 1

7 Pairs Of Korean Celebs You Never Knew Were The Same Age!!

In South Korea, your age *very* is important. At the same time, there’s also a difference between your age right now to how old you are in SoKor. It’s not calculated when you celebrate your birthday but the change is only counted when it’s January 1. In short, you will always be one year older in Korean age. Simply put -

*** Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday.) In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age. Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together.

7. Park Hyung Sik and Hwang In Yeop

The year they were born: 1991

Current age (2021): 30

ahn.jpg

IMG_20210415_202209.jpg

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/26/7-pairs-of-korean-celebs-you-never-knew-were-the-same-age/

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 10:07 PM, Selin Eroğlu said:

@Selin Eroğlu thanks for sharing this. Also, filming for "Youth, Glancing at the Moon" (Kdrama adaptation of the C-novel The Golden Hairpin) has commenced. This wasn't even released in China. I need an official name for this drama because there are so many translations. PHS really deserves this good sageuk project. He just finished filming "Happiness" and now starts filming this drama. After "Hwarang" I'm excited to watch him again. So, I hope this is a good one. :Megathanks:

• Like 1

*** Coffeegreate shared on October 2 through an Instagram post the photos of the coffee truck, which was sent by Park Hyung Sik to the filming set of Choi Woo Sik’s upcoming drama, Us That Year. Park Hyung Sik and Choi Woo Shik are really close friends. They both belong to the friendship group called “Wooga Squad” along with BTS’ V, Park Seo Joon, and Peakboy. Aw! What a great way to express your love and support to your friend! PHS is so thoughtful and

sweet as always.    :rubchin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhpbVYleU-/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=396c3b90-3686-4420-b668-06c7b267ba35

Horizontal signage reads as:

“Us that year… It was fun Woo Shik Hyung (older friend) right?”

While the vertical signage reads as:

” Actor Choi Woo Shik

<Us That Year>

Fighting to all the staff and actors!”

• Like 1

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@Selin Eroğlu thanks for sharing this. Also, filming for "Youth, Glancing at the Moon" (Kdrama adaptation of the C-novel The Golden Hairpin) has commenced. This wasn't even released in China. I need an official name for this drama because there are so many translations. PHS really deserves this good sageuk project. He just finished filming "Happiness" and now starts filming this drama. After "Hwarang" I'm excited to watch him again. So, I hope this is a good one. :Megathanks:

I saw it too, sageuk drama would be good. I watched Hwarang till episode 10. Park Hyun Sik suits so well sageuk drama, he suits serious and melodrama aswell. I watch Hwarang only for PHS, it's fun and all, but he shines among all the handsome guys in the drama with his acting, I think he should always be the lead, He's very good actor but seems a bit underrated popularity wise i guess. I've watched Strong Woman at least 2 times.I think his best drama is Strong Woman. Also the plot of his drama with Han hyo joo is very interesting. Looks like it will be exactly the way I like it. At least it will start soon.

I guess I'll watch the Suit drama after Hwarang is over. Because I watched the oldest series, What Happened Family, until the very end. Unfortunately, I remember watching High Society in the past and not liking it, it was so cliché.

Edited by Selin Eroğlu

10 hours ago, Selin Eroğlu said:

I saw it too, sageuk drama would be good. I watched Hwarang till episode 10. Park Hyun Sik suits so well sageuk drama, he suits serious and melodrama aswell. I watch Hwarang only for PHS, it's fun and all, but he shines among all the handsome guys in the drama with his acting, I think he should always be the lead, He's very good actor but seems a bit underrated popularity wise i guess. I've watched Strong Woman at least 2 times.I think his best drama is Strong Woman. Also the plot of his drama with Han hyo joo is very interesting. Looks like it will be exactly the way I like it. At least it will start soon.

I guess I'll watch the Suit drama after Hwarang is over. Because I watched the oldest series, What Happened Family, until the very end. Unfortunately, I remember watching High Society in the past and not liking it, it was so cliché.

@Selin Eroğlu find time to watch this drama - it's good. I enjoyed watching him with Jang Dong Gun.I  like Park Hyung Sik’s charm and Jang Dong Gun’s charisma. They both dressed in sharp suits. Ha. I’ve been enjoying Park Hyung Sik more and more in each drama I’ve seen him in. I love their simmering bromance. I love the chemistry between Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik so much I can’t foresee any other pairing. Also, they look smoking good in suits.  :wow2:

suits-002.jpg?resize=611,428&is-pending-

suits-007.png?resize=611%2C352&is-pendin

• Like 1

*** Some of the brightest Korean stars displayed elegance at the 2021 The Fact Music Awards (TMA) red carpet. One of them was PHS. The event was hosted by Shin Dong Yup and SNSD's Seohyun. Park Hyung Sik finally made his awaited public appearance through this event after his military discharge. He handed the trophy to his real-life friend V after BTS won another award. :blush:

park-hyung-sik-and-bts-v-2021-tma.jpeg?w

photo source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

*** As an artist who already has the look, voice, talent, and poise, it is impossible not to notice PHS. As he explored the field of acting, Park Hyung Sik has evolved into a versatile actor. He will have his long-awaited drama "Happiness" this

coming November.    :wut:   Can't wait!   :kisslevel:

park-hyung-sik.jpg?w=600?w=650

park-hyung-sik-han-hyo-joo-jo-woo-jin.pn

*** tvN has unveiled an intriguing poster for its upcoming drama “Happiness”. It shows the apartment stairs here. They are going up the stairs and they look out the window with serious and concerned eyes. The poster’s caption states that the world they knew yesterday has collapsed. “Happiness” will premiere on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST via tvN and TVING. I hope that Viki buys the copyright so, this can be shown there. Can't wait! Excited for Park Hyung Sik’s

comeback.    :Woah:

happiness.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000496445

*** I'm not really into historical genres but I just re-watched "Hwarang".  Loved this drama. The characters of this show keep it exciting and thrilling. Like a lot of Korean dramas, the production was well-made with high quality. There were really interesting, silly and funny scenes to keep viewers entertained. I find the story appealing.  :twerk2:

• Like 1

*** tvN released a behind-the-scenes video from the script reading of “Happiness”. Park Hyung Sik said, “It’s been a long time since I said hello. After being discharged from the military, I am back as the police officer Jung Yi Hyun. He’s pure-hearted with a strong sense of justice, but he also has a blunt and tenacious side. I think that he’s a very multifaceted person."  “Happiness” premieres on November 5 at 10:40 p.m. KST.  :Ohboy3:

video source : soompi news

• Like 1